The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barney,
Just toss your clothes on one of the hooks by the door. Drinks are on the house and there are baths down the hall and 'exercise' rooms upstairs. You are a reader of SOL? I write there under the name Mario Vacchi.
 
Hello voluptuary_manque! I just read your holloween story. REALLY CUTE!! Liked it!! Off to find the rest of your stuff!
 
Good Morning all.
Rolf, can you fix me up with something to cure very dry skin ?. Radiation seems to have dried it a lot.
And I'll have a large Bianco & Lemonade, please.
Anyone else want one ?
 
Good Morning all.
Rolf, can you fix me up with something to cure very dry skin ?. Radiation seems to have dried it a lot.
And I'll have a large Bianco & Lemonade, please.
Anyone else want one ?

I do, HP. :kiss:

Or maybe we could share yours with a straw?
 
And grind...

I made something truly sinful tonight. You'd hate it.
Hi Molly! I must ask! I remember a story on SOL, one of the first I read there, quite some time ago -- I think it was yours -- and the write-ups for Shelter from the Storm sound like that story. Was that posted on SOL for a time, then taken off some months ago. I've been wanting to read it again and haven't found it. It was a GREAT story! And I'm not a "romance story" fan, usually.
 
Olaf; a glass of Martini Bianco & Lemonade, please.
Anyone else want a drink whilst I'm here ?
 
WOW...who has been decorating for Halloween?

Pumpkins and candles everywhere... black paper spiders hanging from the cieling.

This giant pot of Halloween-Punch is awesome! I can almost take a bath in it. (But I won't.)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone! ;)
 
Gee, since everyone is already naked we could hold a Black Sabbath on the roof and dance around a . . . fire. Well, so much for that idea. How about we dance around a brazier?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top