What is your surprise turn on?

Where to start....... Anal play, giving or receiving... Love having the strap-on used on me.. Had an ex-gf and we had a pretty open relationship, we had a good friend that was always flirting with her. I told her to go for it. She went over one evening and I was in bed when she got home. As she leaned over to kiss me before getting undressed, she whispered that she had sucked him.......damn what a kiss that was. Later on we had a threesome with him.
 
Slapped across the face as I'm about to cum! Cockslapping has also near made me cum!
 
Last edited:
Many years ago the thought of placing my tongue on another humans asshole would have been repulsive. However now I love doing it especially to other women. My preferred position to eat another female is from behind to access both holes. Cleanliness is vital but given the streets are clean...yum
 
Cum eating

While exchanging e-mails through another site, I was 'ordered' to eat my own cum for being such a nasty boy. The thought so turned me on, that I immediately jerked off into my free hand, then practically slapped it into my mouth and slurped it down like a cum hungry slut. Now I do this quite often and love the taste of it. Next, I would love to eat another guy's cum, either from my wife's well fucked pussy, or right from the source. Hmmm, I guess that I also like being a bit of a sub ...
 
Medical & Red time

I have two that I find really erotic, firstly medical play, taking the role of the naughty doctor, giving a full gyno exam and seeing the patient become embarrassed and aroused at the same time. Also I love the idea of period sex, removing a woman's plug and getting messy at red time is such a turn on.

Hope thats not too repulsive for everyone, just thought I would share!!
 
still astonished . . .

Originally Posted by creampieluvr79
As a guy, the biggest surprise to me was how much I enjoy eating (and later being fed) my own cum.

While a young and single adult I have to admit that I viewed lots of online porn. I found that I really got turned on by viewing photos and some of the early online videos of women swallowing and swapping cum. I especially loved watching spurt after spurt shoot into their mouths, this was the beginnings of my cum fetish.

My kink (not fetish):
I'm still astonished to say that I'm turned on by my wife passing another guy's semen into my mouth after she's sucked him off. It's sharing her sexuality, the quintessential intimacy with her that turns me on. The first time it happened I wasn't expecting it, and afterwards she said that in the moment, returning from our dinner guest's bedroom, where he was obliged to spend the night becaus a raging snowstorm that came up unexpectedly made returning to his home over a narrow pass unthinkable, she just crawled up over the foot of the bed and when I thought she squatted over me just to find my cock, and to feed me her breasts, instead she raised my chin, brushed her mouth across mine, then forced mine open with her tongue, opened wide and emptied all of him into my upturned mouth. She said it came to her as a whim, in the moment knowing it was the right thing to do. On seeing my reaction, she kept on bringing up more from the back of her mouth and, I guess, throat, to feed me. It blew my mind. I practically broke her back hugging her and spontaneously came up her back, on my arms and on her bottom and hanging long hair. She makes a point of surprising me, something I really love her for.
 
Last edited:
Everything he said is what I love too. But my girl won't catch cum in her mouth. I enjoy my creampies pretty often with her. I love them better when I get a golden shower after cleaning one up ;)

Thanks for sharing, it's always good to know that others share my interests. I'm sorry to hear that your girl isn't willing to let you cum in her mouth, even if you are the eventual recipient...

For me, as I've said before, every time I get to give my wife a deep tongue kiss as my load slowly slips from her mouth to mine is nothings short of the most exquisitely erotic experience I have. Licking/sucking my wife's pussy as she makes the most amazing noises I've ever heard is a close second, whether I've made a fresh creampie or not!

As for your girl, I guess we all have things that we just aren't interested in or aren't willing to do and if she just doesn't like doing it, oh well! It sounds like she's more than willing to be accommodating in other ways and cleaning up my freshly made creampie is not something I would say no to either!

As for the golden showers, I'm rather indifferent to that myself. Can't say I've ever done that or even really given it much thought. It's neither a turn-off or a turn-on for me but it's a turn-off for my wife so it's not something I really expect to try... But I too am lucky to be with a woman who's more than willing to be accommodating in other ways. :)

Thanks again for sharing!
 
My kink (not fetish):
I'm still astonished to say that I'm turned on by my wife passing another guy's semen into my mouth after she's sucked him off. It's sharing her sexuality, the quintessential intimacy with her that turns me on. The first time it happened I wasn't expecting it, and afterwards she said that in the moment, returning from our dinner guest's bedroom, where he was obliged to spend the night becaus a raging snowstorm that came up unexpectedly made returning to his home over a narrow pass unthinkable, she just crawled up over the foot of the bed and when I thought she squatted over me just to find my cock, and to feed me her breasts, instead she raised my chin, brushed her mouth across mine, then forced mine open with her tongue, opened wide and emptied all of him into my upturned mouth. She said it came to her as a whim, in the moment knowing it was the right thing to do. On seeing my reaction, she kept on bringing up more from the back of her mouth and, I guess, throat, to feed me. It blew my mind. I practically broke her back hugging her and spontaneously came up her back, on my arms and on her bottom and hanging long hair. She makes a point of surprising me, something I really love her for.

Wow, that's pretty hot! My wife and I have discussed this type of thing on different occasions, although we both admit that we really like the fantasy and we have enjoyed roll-playing scenarios like this but neither of us is ready for the reality of this happening.
 
I've heard this happens, but I honestly thought I'd be too freaked out by the whole process to get turned-on during a gyno exam. :eek:
 
Without a doubt, this was a complete surprise turn on...

Watching a woman talk down to her husband or boyfriend out in public... it made me want to bend her over my knee, spank her then teach her a lesson...

:0
 
I met my former paralegal for a drink last summer. She was wearing a halter top. Despite her tight ass and amazing legs, I found I couldn't take my eyes off her bronzed shoulders and arms and found a number of excuses to touch them. She knew exactly what was going on and I told her how hot she looked. After that she kept leaning into me and allowing her arms and shoulders to press into mine. Unfortunately, she's a cock tease and nothing happened, beyond me fucking the hell out of my wife as soon as I got home.
 
Over the past few years while I am doing it doggie style...spanking my partners ass while I thrust in and out....makes me go faster and turns me on
 

Someone brushing my hair. . also, swiming pools/oceans. The moment I get in either of them, I want to fuck right then.
 
Doctors

I was surprised when i went to the Doctors to have a smear test at how wet and turned on i became. i had to lie on the table naked from the waist down with my legs spread. the doctor was male and i made sure i shaved my pussy. he didnt have to use any lube at all....turned on now just thinking about it.


What is your " surprise turn on " ?

Have you ever been turned on in a surprising way?

All of sudden you're extremely turned on and it surprises you. It's been happening to me during massages. When they do a deep tissue massage and I start to feel pain, I settle in and crave more because it gives me an erotic charge that whips through my body. I had no idea I would be stimulated by pain, leading to pleasure....
 

Someone brushing my hair. . also, swiming pools/oceans. The moment I get in either of them, I want to fuck right then.

This is a big turn on for me too. I grew up on the beach and I used to love going in the ocean every day. I loved the feeling of my wet bathing suit. I loved seeing women in the ocean too they look so hot in wet bathing suits, not to mention once ina while a wave might cause a wardrobe malfunction!
 
Back
Top