The Family that plays together. (Open to two males and two females)

"What are you talking about? Why would she have to give you that? You don't need it." He looked at her pissed off a dr was even suggesting that as an option. "I know what to do tell her to stop being stupid and stop suggesting something like that. Maybe just take you somewhere else." He was so pissed off someone was saying his sister needed to be put on something like that.

He gave her a quick toght hug and took a drink of water. The water came spurting out of his mouth hearing the last part. "Wha... What?" He couldn't believe his own sister was saying something like this. "What are you talking about, bathe you?" He liked that she was opening to him but the bathing part seemed to go a bit far, she was his sister after all. He looked at her shocked.
 
d

You know I cant do it myself. Mom thought i't wouild be better if you scrubed me
 
Marci (Susan's best friend)
18
5"3', short dark hair, few extra pounds, 34D breasts, glasses, nerdy, prefers scifi and video games to sports. Hiding her inner slut...

Marci knocked on the door, Jake's friend Josh answered, "hi Josh, is Susan home?"
Marci was concerned, Susan sent her a text that sounded like she was upset. She wanted to come over and support her friend, and maybe see Susan's very cute brother.....
 
g

That damn shrink wants me on haha pills and wants to strip search me
 
"Susan! Don't let them do that to you!" There is nothing wrong with you mind, and no one has the right to strip you! We need to tell your parents right now!"
 
gv

They know. the problem is I need a lot of help would you help me
 
"Of course, Susan, you know I will do anything for you. Where is your brother? Have you told him?"
 
j

yes what would help if you told me about your visit to the school nurse
 
Back
Top