Strap on vids

Most these videos seem to come from upload sites. Are you guys open to basic free sites with videos?

In that case, here is a goodie:

http://mgp.strapon.com/sets/Ass_Backwards_01_02_01/movie3.mpg

Well a lot of the videos you can see on those free video porn sites are from P2P networks originally. I saw some of those videos , back when I got them from the fasttrack network. Aka. The Kazaa network which was originally made by a Dane who also made Skype, before he sold the technology.

Now adays, you see many of the old "P2P classic clips" on those free porn video sites. Or you can get them via the Gnutella network which many different clients have as network. Limewire is one, Frostwire is another Phex is a third, but there are many more than those I have mentioned.

But then again some of the clips are amateur clips which are either made "yesterday" or from the old P2P days. And some clips again are ripped from internetsites and uploaded to yu vu tu.com or redtube xtube and porntube. And there are tons of more free porn video upload sites out there.
 
A lot of those video's were extermely hot, and I wouldn't mind it if several of those ladies wanted to put their wood to me... :devil:
 
very freaking hot..wish I could have seen their faces..not sure I could ever handle a toy as thick as the one she uses, but I'd love to be fucked with the passion and skill she uses...yum!
I liked how she kept on pulling him back on to the nasty thick thing. And I wonder what kind of spray lube she was using? I would need a 45 gallon drum's worth.
 
I liked how she kept on pulling him back on to the nasty thick thing. And I wonder what kind of spray lube she was using? I would need a 45 gallon drum's worth.
Grrr... I've looked and looked, and still can't find that vid! :mad:
 
Love the strap on action. My wife loves put me on all fours and fuck me for all shes worth ! I personaly like it on my back so I can watch her will she is fucking me.
 
Strap-on Ladies

I'd love to hear what the ladies on the giving end have to say, and maybe post some pics.
 
Back
Top