Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel something hard poking my thigh and quickly look down to see Daddy's cock is wanting some attention too . . . :devil:

I am jerked back to the sensations bombarding me as you suck my hard nipple back into your wet hot mouth . . . My pucker hole tightens on you fingers making my pussy ripple around Daddy's fingers shoved up my other hole . . .

Oh Fuck . . . I am so close so close . . . Please Daddy may I cum . . . please?

Not yet Mo. Soon Darlin... all if us together ....

I feel Mo's body quiver and see the lust in Peach's eyes as she works her finger into her sisters tight asshole. My own lust starts to take over as I slide Peach off my leg and onto the floor. "Kneel here for a moment sweetie" I lift and spin Mo around to face me, lifting her onto my aching cock and then letting her slide down my hard shaft.
Mo, ride daddy's cock up and down while I bite and play with your big titties. And Peach, slide between daddy's legs. Kiss and suck my daddy's balls. Taste your sisters juices on them. Perhaps even work your tongues into her tight ass you so greedily fingered.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

"Yes Daddy!" :moving myself up and down riding your hard shaft: "Oh Daddy you feel so good filling me with your big cock!" I feel Peaches move in between your leg and knowing she is kissing and sucking your balls as you moan in pleasure . . .

I feel Mo's body quiver and see the lust in Peach's eyes as she works her finger into her sisters tight asshole. My own lust starts to take over as I slide Peach off my leg and onto the floor. "Kneel here for a moment sweetie" I lift and spin Mo around to face me, lifting her onto my aching cock and then letting her slide down my hard shaft.
Mo, ride daddy's cock up and down while I bite and play with your big titties. And Peach, slide between daddy's legs. Kiss and suck my daddy's balls. Taste your sisters juices on them. Perhaps even work your tongues into her tight ass you so greedily fingered.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Not yet Mo. Soon Darlin... all if us together ....

(Kneeling between Daddy's thighs watching my sweet mojo's pretty pussy stretched around Daddy's hard cock - all wet and shining with mojo's juices dripping down.... Sliding my hand down between my own thighs where my wet pussy is pulsing emptily now..... Bending forward I begin to run my tongue over and around Daddy's balls and the base of his cock when I can - eagerly licking my sister's sweet honey from his skin - sucking each ball into my mouth - one at a time - to run my tongue over and around them - humming and moaning happily - then lifting my face to flick my tongue over and around mojo's tight swirling rosebud.....)

Yes Daddy . . . that would be better . . . All of us cumming together . . . :devil:

My cock is throbbing, aching to blow a load of hot cum. One daughter's pussy milking my shaft with her tight pussy while thewant other daughter sucks the hot seed back into my balls.
While this please is fantastic it isn't fair to my Peach.
Lifting off Mo, I place her back onto the floor. "Peach, get on all fours do daddy can get to you, and you take care if your sister"
I take my well lubed cock and push it against P's tight little rosebud ... fair play Darlin... pushing the head first, and then inch by inch my shaft into her tight ass.

Mo, get on all fours infringement if your sister... she can tongue fuck which ever of your holes she or you like best.

My cock is throbbing, aching to blow a load of hot cum. One daughter's pussy milking my shaft with her tight pussy while thewant other daughter sucks the hot seed back into my balls.
While this please is fantastic it isn't fair to my Peach.
Lifting off Mo, I place her back onto the floor. "Peach, get on all fours do daddy can get to you, and you take care if your sister"
I take my well lubed cock and push it against P's tight little rosebud ... fair play Darlin... pushing the head first, and then inch by inch my shaft into her tight ass.

Mo, get on all fours infringement if your sister... she can tongue fuck which ever of your holes she or you like best.

Moaning happily and pushing back against Daddy's cock

(OOC - Just fyi to Daddy M & Mojo both - if you lose me - weather alert says 'take cover' - big one coming - high winds, damaging hail, etc.....)

Moaning happily and pushing back against Daddy's cock

(OOC - Just fyi to Daddy M & Mojo both - if you lose me - weather alert says 'take cover' - big one coming - high winds, damaging hail, etc.....)

Pushing my cock in and out of Peach's tight little ass. My balls slapping hard against her, her little pussy so wet I could feel splashes against my legs.
"Mo back your sweet little ass into your sister's face. It wont be long now and we we will all cum":kiss:

Pushing my cock in and out of Peach's tight little ass. My balls slapping hard against her, her little pussy so wet I could feel splashes against my legs.
"Mo back your sweet little ass into your sister's face. It wont be long now and we we will all cum":kiss:

(Loving the feeling of Daddy's big hard cock filling my ass - putting one hand down to rub my clit - burying my face in my sister's sweet pussy - sucking her clit into my mouth and tickling it with my tongue....so close now myself......moaning with pleasure)

(Loving the feeling of Daddy's big hard cock filling my ass - putting one hand down to rub my clit - burying my face in my sister's sweet pussy - sucking her clit into my mouth and tickling it with my tongue....so close now myself......moaning with pleasure)

Reaching around with one hand I grab Peach's dangling tit and start tugging at the nipple. My other arm stretches as far as I can to grasp Mo's ass cheek and pull her tight to her sisters mouth. Our ruthless in time... cock to ass to lips to pussy... all of us moaning and writhing with pleasure. I feel my balls draw up, my shaft expand and a hot load shooting out into my little girls asshole... and again and again
" fuck me, I am coming baby girls"

Reaching around with one hand I grab Peach's dangling tit and start tugging at the nipple. My other arm stretches as far as I can to grasp Mo's ass cheek and pull her tight to her sisters mouth. Our ruthless in time... cock to ass to lips to pussy... all of us moaning and writhing with pleasure. I feel my balls draw up, my shaft expand and a hot load shooting out into my little girls asshole... and again and again
" fuck me, I am coming baby girls"

As Daddy's cock swells and pulses inside me, filling me with his hot cum and his fingers pull and pinch at my nipple I rub my clit even harder, feeling myself falling off the edge too, moaning happily around my sisters clit - holding it tight between my teeth - not biting hard but sucking the swollen bud firmly, pulling even more blood into the engorged tissues, making them more and more sensitive as I continue to flick and tweak the tissues with my tongue - as I cum I reach forward, with my own dew wet fingers to grasp mojo's breast and nipple.....

Sneaks up behind Simone, grabs her, turns her arojund, & plants a big wet one on her lips.

*wiggles and squeaks loudly...* Ooooooooooooh, Daddy PA you scared me...*body flushes and breasts heaving up and down...smiles shyly and returns Daddy's kiss*...

Come to daddy. You know you want to. Let daddy make his little girl feel release. I'll squeeze your magnificent titties and suck those hard nips. Don't wait, come to daddy.

Morning Daddy Danno, and all the big strong Daddies!!! :kiss: & licks & hugs

Morning sexy sisters!!!!:kiss: & licks & tickles

Strokes babybgirl's back. Rnning fingers throgh her hair.

Oh Daddy PA, that feels really good...*kisses Him softly on His lips & runs fingers over His naked chest....*

Oh Daddy PA, that feels really good...*kisses Him softly on His lips & runs fingers over His naked chest....*

my babygirl Simone.....you're so good to me

Starts to slowly undress Simone, running fingers lightly over her skin.

my babygirl Simone.....you're so good to me

Starts to slowly undress Simone, running fingers lightly over her skin.

*giggle*...Daddy PA that tickles and makes me jiggle...Oh two Daddies and just one little me...*blushes*...what would my Daddies like me to do for Them?...*wide innocent looking gray eyes...sucking on bottom lip, naked & kneeling before my two Daddies*...

*giggle*...Daddy PA that tickles and makes me jiggle...Oh two Daddies and just one little me...*blushes*...what would my Daddies like me to do for Them?...*wide innocent looking gray eyes...sucking on bottom lip, naked & kneeling before my two Daddies*...

you know what I like babygirl...your soft tongue on my cock

you know what I like babygirl...your soft tongue on my cock

*crawls on hands and knees to Daddy Danno...wiggles ass at Daddy PA as i go....plants a soft little kiss on the tip of Daddy Danno's cock, and then licks lips*...tasty Daddy....*giggle*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back