Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kind words.... Luv hearing that I look fem (Believe me, I need a lot of work).
More pics after the holiday... when I have some time alone to play with myself... I meant "by myself", but then one usually leads to the other.

Which Dress ?

I'm still doing some holiday shopping.... Looking for a party dress.
Any input on these choices (or others) would be great....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Red dress.jpg
    Red dress.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 333
  • Black dress.jpg
    Black dress.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 318
  • Green Dress.jpg
    Green Dress.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words.... Luv hearing that I look fem (Believe me, I need a lot of work).
More pics after the holiday... when I have some time alone to play with myself... I meant "by myself", but then one usually leads to the other.

Your body pic in jh01 is so strikingly gorgeous and sexy. You know we can be our own hardest critic. Yet others see you in a totally different and appealing light. Don't be to harsh on yourself. Believe me, you are well on your journey to be what you want and you are doing a super job. Kisses.

Your body pic in jh01 is so strikingly gorgeous and sexy. You know we can be our own hardest critic. Yet others see you in a totally different and appealing light. Don't be to harsh on yourself. Believe me, you are well on your journey to be what you want and you are doing a super job. Kisses.

Just what a gurl loves to hear..... Thank you... :rose:

I'm still doing some holiday shopping.... Looking for a party dress.
Any input on these choices (or others) would be great....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hope it's okay for me to contribute :D I just like clothes.I would go for the black dress because it will make your waist look smaller and your hips look bigger. A-line skirts are flattering that way, plus the neckline tends to give a nice feminine rounded shoulder, I would wear it with a pretty shawl too :).

Hope it's okay for me to contribute :D I just like clothes.I would go for the black dress because it will make your waist look smaller and your hips look bigger. A-line skirts are flattering that way, plus the neckline tends to give a nice feminine rounded shoulder, I would wear it with a pretty shawl too :).

Don't be silly... I'll take an opinion from anyone who has one to give, especially when it's as helpful as yours.
The way you describe the lines this dress would create makes it sound like the perfect one. Thank you and I hope you'll come back to visit when I post some pics with my favorite new dress. ...... :rose: jhane

Metoo

Wow Razor you are hot! I would love to have a lingerie party with you. We would look really good together. Will try to post a hot pic for you.

Id go with the green looks sweet ;-):kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_6805[1].JPG
    IMG_6805[1].JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6803[1].JPG
    IMG_6803[1].JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6812[1].JPG
    IMG_6812[1].JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 40
I agree, I like that it covers the shoulders and is slim fitting.... A little red dress
would be fun..... jhane

i would go with black but if possible find a shorter version cause it will cover too much of the nice legs

Check out the cock on JimmyBoy Jhane...

I'll bet you're drooling...

Paris.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back