Counting Orgasms

In one year?

I like it.

I can think of all kinds of ways to play with this too.

For instance, you can save them up, and try for a week's worth in one day... The penalty being, you have to double up through the next week to make up for the ones you couldn't achieve. :devil:

Or try for one at the same hour every day. For us who don't have set schedules, that could be a great little discipline exercise!

I must confess that I often stop to read a thread just to see what Stella has said. Likely will never post in it myself but her opinion usually is worth reading. Nope, not a paid endorser. :D

In one year?

I like it.

I can think of all kinds of ways to play with this too.

For instance, you can save them up, and try for a week's worth in one day... The penalty being, you have to double up through the next week to make up for the ones you couldn't achieve. :devil:

Or try for one at the same hour every day. For us who don't have set schedules, that could be a great little discipline exercise!

Mmmm... a little goal play while keeping track? I like it.

4 years tracking

So I was asked this question a little over four years ago now, and decided to keep track of my wife and I's sex life. It has proven to be a lot of fun tracking not just orgasms, but BJ's, hand jobs, jacking off (both), oral, anal, days of the week, and details. Oh yea, and an anal tracker of cities and countries (20 and 6 (USA, China, Mexico, Grece, Italy, and Canada :)). Dang, getting hard again. So, to answer the question, A averages about 315 and I (C) average about 230.

The tracking has been fun for me, as well. It's interesting to go back and see what I was looking at or fantasizing about a week or two ago...

Not nearly enough. It's been 2 weeks since the last one.

Strangely enough, my lady has had 102 in one session. Her previous record was 42. You'd think her ability to cum often would increase desire. You'd be wrong.

If she is moderately into it, she can easily have 8-10 in 30 minutes.

Damn, I feel like I'm not trying enough. I'm looking at probably less then 150 a year. Sex is sporadic, and I masturbate less then daily

However, my partners daughter comes in to bed every night between 12 and 1, and with the fact that after she cums she's done. She'll only cum once usually, twice on a good night, 3 very very rarely. That's partly because when she cums, she cums hard. And I'm lucky, she's tighter then some of the teenage girls I slept with in my youth. So when she's done, I'm done. :D

Not nearly enough. It's been 2 weeks since the last one.

Strangely enough, my lady has had 102 in one session. Her previous record was 42. You'd think her ability to cum often would increase desire. You'd be wrong.

If she is moderately into it, she can easily have 8-10 in 30 minutes.

A girlfriend from years ago almost always had 20-30 per hour and our record was 46 in one session. My next girlfriend couldn't even make herself cum. She honestly didn't know what she was missing. : (

I literally crave at a minimum of one a day, the most i have had in a day is 32....it was a whole day spent behind locked doors....and what i wouldn't give for another day like that..

I had maybe 5 or 6 from 1/1/12- 8/12. All self induced. Since then, too many to count! I haven't in about 2 weeks though.. :(

Counting is distracting, and if you are multi orgasmic when does one end and another begin, also if you are on edge all day, how to count that?

Counting is distracting, and if you are multi orgasmic when does one end and another begin, also if you are on edge all day, how to count that?

Very good points. And, I have no answer other than, perhaps, guesstimate? Or, if you're on the edge all day, it doesn't count until you actually come.

I don't know that I'd get too serious about it. It's just fun to see how many I've gone over how many days.

Very good points. And, I have no answer other than, perhaps, guesstimate? Or, if you're on the edge all day, it doesn't count until you actually come.

I don't know that I'd get too serious about it. It's just fun to see how many I've gone over how many days.

Well its like being on the edge and coming off and on all day, kind of riding it like a roller coaster.

Just added another one. It's tough to find time while family is staying at the house.

350-400. Who doesn't love sex? And when that's not an option, well, gotta keep the pipes clean and plumbing working, and attitude is definitely improved by getting off.

I've started tracking for the year 2013. I'm at 22 so far. Less than I expected...

I've been tracking for almost 70 days, now. And I'm still right at one a day. So... that's likely where I'll be over a year's time.

I'm gonna come in serious here and claim the massive difference between merely ejaculating or climaxing, and the totally different experience of an orgasm.

In my book [in our book] an orgasm comes uncontrollably out of your fingers and your toes like fireworks, blasted through every cell of your body radiating in all directions from your genitals, leaving you in a totally different 'place' and, usually exhausted.

That's an orgasm.

I for one have NEVER had an orgasm without a partner, and I'm not persuaded it is possible. A mere jack off, while sort of satifsying and relieving, is a universe away from orgasmic bliss.

But the numbers: much less now [we're getting on!] but for 25 years I reckon, 110 per year for her, 140 per year for me. More than two in the same 24 hours, hardly ever for me, occasionally for her. Three in the same fuck, once for her.

Si ;)

I'm gonna come in serious here and claim the massive difference between merely writing a post, and the totally different experience of posting a reply.

In my book [in our book] posting a reply comes uncontrollably out of your fingers and your toes like fireworks, blasted through every cell of your body radiating in all directions from your genitals, leaving you in a totally different 'place' and, usually exhausted.

That's posting a reply.

I for one have NEVER posted a reply without being a condescending braggart who uses the No True Scotsman fallacy, and I'm not persuaded it is possible. A mere post writing, while sort of satifsying and relieving, is a universe away from posting a reply.

Back