I am the Boss (Closed to PrincessAmelia)

Nodding, "Yes, when they call they'll be looking for their checks. I've included them in the pile" putting a hand on the stack and twisting so that the envelopes faning out showing more underneth. "They'll ask if everything went to my satisfaction and you'll say 'yes' and then get their addresses and write them down on the envelopes" each on had the name of the receptiants but not their address, "as for Demeko, he'll ask what I'm sending and say its twenty thousand as requested. If he starts to argue just tell him that's the promised amount and I he tries to talk sass just tell him to talk to me and I'll straighten him out. As for Miss Sophie she will be up here in less than an hour. She's easy to spot. A redhead with large implant, real stuck up brat, the wife of a friend. Don't let her push you around. She likes name dropping and showing off. Just say you're with me and she'll clam up" giving a chuckle and lightly stroking her back. "Once you're finished come get me in the next room and I'll find more work, okay, honey?"
 
"Okay so all I need to do is write their addresses on the envelopes. Who's going to be delivering the envelopes?" She asked turning her head to look at him she bite her lip. She nodded her head when he said "They'll ask if everything went to my satisfaction and you'll say 'yes"

"So I will say yes if they ask if they did a good job. How did the night go seeing as I didn't stick around?" She asked. She stroked her side. "Okay if he starts to get rowdy I will tell him to talk to you. If he does get angry do you want me to come get you to talk to him." She listened to him talking about Miss Sophie. "Come on babes I was copper who pushed big scary man around so I'm not gonna let some brat push me around. I'll get the papers off her and then get her out of here. Why would she clam if I said I'm with you does she have crush on." She laughed. She moaned softly as he stroked her back.

"Okay I will be right through when the work is done." She looked at him as she reached for the envelopes she grabbed her pen waiting for the calls to get the guys numbers.
 
"There is a mail box right outside the room on the wall to the right. Just open the slot and put them in and the mail falls to the basement where we have a mail center. If anyone asks how it went, just say it went smoothy, everyone had a good tme, no problems, and if ANYONE gives you sass hang up and if they call and get mean, just let me know. Any of them. Even Sophie." When she mentioned Sophie I said, "She's also a floozy that likes to think we are, you know, to better herimage, but I wouldn't touch her."

Giving her a fnal back rub I whispered, "Who's the boss, sexretary?"
 
"Okay babes I will put the letters in the mail box once I've put the addresses on them. If anyone gives me any sass I will hang up on them I will let you know if anyone gives me any grief." She tossed her long hair back over her shoulders.

"Oh so Sophie thinks you want her but you wouldn't touch her with a barge poll maybe I need to let her know she's never gonna get you because I have you and no one is gonna come close to what I do for you and how I can make you feel." She stroked her leg softly.

"You are the boss and I'm your sexretary. Your my boss my big boss." She said turning her head to look straight at him. "Go let me get on with my work because if I don't get my work done I have a feeling you might end up spanking me." She laughed. "Babes can you get me a coffee please?"
 
"Sure thing" giving a kiss to the top of the head. Stepping out of the room there was a pot of coffee already warming up. Pouring a porcelien cup near to the brim and coming back with cream and sugar I set them on a coaster beside her hands and said, "Don't tempt me on the spanking" before leaving. There was much that needed to be done. The boys outside were looking at my new secretary with concern knowing whom she formerly was and thought she was a mole and would rat us out but I calmed them in the end and asked for the latest information on the docks.

"Well, boss" Victor said, "We got that one cop to turn blind to our dumping. She said though that the harbor patrol would be expanding their patrols on account of the cuban drug runners." It would put a damper on our missions.
 
"Thank you." She smiled at him then poured a little bit of cream and added one teaspoon of sugar. "Well maybe when I have no more work to do you can spank my ass." She got and bent over wiggling her ass at him. The phone started to ring she answered the phone it was the banker she was polite and charming on the phone once the call finished she noticed that the boys were talking.

She was trained to lip read and was watching the boys talk. She had an idea she texted him to come in because she needed him.

Being an ex-cop actually may come in handy for them because she knew certain places were the cops couldn't and wouldn't go. Though those places were owned by rich men it would take a lot of money to use their sites but it would be worth it because the cops wouldn't be able to do anything to them.
 
When she asked to spank her ass I couldn't pass it up. Only a fool was and I gave her a hand one before squeezing the tender cheek. After talking with the boys my phone vibrated with her text message. Steaing away she pointed out some things and I grew wide eyed and listened intently. "Where are these places?" Trying to remember everything inside my head. This would be most helpful in our operations. The police department kept changing up everything to keep us dogged but we knew how to get around them, most of the time, but she was proving to be a rea asset to us. When she gave her pointers I thanked her with another, much harder, slap to the ass nd a long french kis wherei tased the roasted beans and sugar, very sweet.
 
"Well huni there at the end of the pier its gated off and the police aren't aloud entrance because the mayor's son owns it he has a massive crush on me so I'm sure he'll help you for profit." She said looking at him she ran her fingers through her hair.

She was going to be helpful with keeping him out of trouble she knew where he couldn't get caught out. She stroked her side humming to herself.

When he slapped her ass she giggled. She kissed him passionately."Babes I'm nearly finished I was thinking maybe we could have a little fun." She grinned at him.
 
Back
Top