Temp body art on the girlfriend

It's brushed on ink. Didn't hurt at all! Just tickled a little. Took a few hours on and off.
 
It's really beautuful.

Would have been cool if the roots were near her vagina, kinda looking like pubes too.

Great work!

:cattail:
 
an absolute work of art! Would make a beautiful tattoo, too.
 
Thanks everybody. Here is a pic showing the other side a bit better. You can see some of the ink was still wet here.

Any suggestions for the next drawing?
 
Last edited:
That is really cool!

And not only the art-work, which in itself is impressive (then again, that is coming from someone who can barely draw a stick-figure).

It must be a really intimate thing to draw on someone you hold dear.
How does she like being the canvas?

Certainly one of the more artistic threads on this part of the forum! Kudos!
 
My dad used to do some amazing pen and ink work, but never on a canvas that lovely.
 
Very cool. Must have a steady hand for that.

Any kind of 'lick off' paints you can use for the next session?
 
Very cool. Must have a steady hand for that.

Any kind of 'lick off' paints you can use for the next session?

As if I need any more incentive to lick her ;)

We may do paint down the road. I need to perfect the ink technique. We are going to do it again soon.
 
It was india ink. Not designed to last very long, and it definitely didn't.

Very fine work, Johnny, and thanks to you and to her for sharing pics of her delicious body. I'm imagining the cause of the smudging of the ink and hoping that I'm right - a very pleasant reward for your careful touch. ;)
 
You've been nice.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 4e69099ec5dadfc9a4ac93fccccb566d.png
    4e69099ec5dadfc9a4ac93fccccb566d.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 352
Back
Top