Hypnotherapist accidentally adds erotic Trigger

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
There's plenty of stories where a hypnotist adds a Trigger which gets people to spontaneously have sex or bend to their will but what if a Trigger got created and that wasn't the intent?

For example:

Mom and daughter go to therapy to try and resolve their toxic realtionship. Therapist decides to throw in a trigger: "when you feel so mad at the other that you want to scream, you'll kiss and make up. Once you do, you'll feel the love you both have for each other.

Therapist really should have tested that out though as the next fight they have, mom and daughter kiss and make OUT then feel a swell of love towards each other. On the one hand, they fight a lot less, on the other they're fucking almost nonstop.

Or:

Girl goes to quit smoking. She is very reserved and tough to relax enough so even under hypnosis, she doesn't tell the truth or gives vague answers. So when she says something that helps her feel control and comforted, she says her boyfriend, but is picturing giving him a blowjob, which lets her have full control over him.

So hypnotist says whenever she feels the urge to smoke, she'll instead get comfort from her boyfriend.

Of course, her boyfriend was more of a fling, so when things get stressful at work, guys suddenly find her kneeling in their cubicle or her pushing them into corners and sucking them off.

3. Guy wanting help with his erectile dysfunction chickens out at the last second and lies, saying he wants help being more confident. So when hypnotist says he'll feel a surge of confidence whenever he's feeling down in the dumps...his body conflates the two and he gets a surge of confidence and a full erection.

4. Woman wants to lose weight. Hypnotist adds the Trigger that anytime she feels like breaking her diet she'll go do a physical activity she finds fun for half an hour to a full hour...of course, he should have asked what that activity is.

5. Girl wants more confidence to help with her college experience. Hypnotist accidentally gets interrupted in the middle of the Trigger: so instead of "when you say this word you'll feel comfortable exposing yourself to new experiences," she just hears "exposing yourself"
 
Having a bit of fixation on public nudity, I find 5 fun. It has to be a rather common word at that, so she ends up stripping in seemingly random situations. Then, probably, a friend figures it out and abuse for their own goals.

Those are not really accidental triggers, but rather failed triggers. Genuinely accident trigger would be, if the hipnotist didn't attempt to create a trigger at all, but still did, inadvertently. That's harder to set up, probably require awkward wording to begin with combined with interruption, outside interference on the session, but if you figure that out the trigger(s) might be even more crazy.
 
These all look fun... think i may try a couple over the next while.

Got to figure how to make.one a summer story
 
Having a bit of fixation on public nudity, I find 5 fun. It has to be a rather common word at that, so she ends up stripping in seemingly random situations. Then, probably, a friend figures it out and abuse for their own goals.

Those are not really accidental triggers, but rather failed triggers. Genuinely accident trigger would be, if the hipnotist didn't attempt to create a trigger at all, but still did, inadvertently. That's harder to set up, probably require awkward wording to begin with combined with interruption, outside interference on the session, but if you figure that out the trigger(s) might be even more crazy.

Darn, you're absolutely right. I guess these ideas are really having a Trigger but having the wrong response with that Trigger.

I guess an example of an accidental trigger would be something distracting going off like a ringtone or a loud noise. So woman or guy who wants to feel more excitement might come in with a wish to feel aroused on command and get a word that only they know and is uncommon. If they say that word or hear it, they get aroused...only problem is, Therapist's phone goes off so the song on the ringtone ends up becoming an additional Trigger.

Silkstockingslover: thanks! I'd love to see what you come up with. Putting a summer theme to it could be done a few ways both in the problem the person came trying to fix or for how the scenario comes into play.

A couple possibilities:

Person either wants to keep the weight off to stay beachbody perfect or have the confidence to go out in their trunks/bikini, they hope hypnotherapist can help them out.

Hypnotherapist is a family member/friend/roommate. Person getting the help is badgered into lying down for a session as with the heatwave on, there's not much else to do, or in the case of family, mom and dad are bribing them. Of course, the ameatur doing it is pretty crap.

For example: brother/sister decides to play prank on sis, and add a response that anytime she hears the word "horseshoes" (a family gathering is coming up where a horseshoe tournament will be played) she'll do something embarrassing. However, they accidentally forget an important appointment or lets something burn and yells out "oh, fuck me!" Or "fuck me with a 10inch dildo" etc (or if they're fighting with someone "fuck (whoever they're feuding with) and then run off. Sis comes to on on her own later and goes to the family BBQ. Of course, someone says "horseshoe"

Accidental trigger: fireworks went off during session where therapist was trying to get to the core of a client's sexual desires. The trigger for the client to relax and reveal their hidden desires was supposed to be a stirring of numbers, but now fireworks also trigger them revealing everything and client got pretty hot and bothered during sessions but always had therapist to pull them back from doing anything too bad.

Now though, each new explosion is revealing a new desire and getting the client hotter and hotter. So sitting near friends and family or perfect strangers they start revealing every dirty secret while masturbating or trying to seduce who ever is around:

F.e: Fourth of July and pastor's wife is the client. She's fine for the firecrackers but once the mortars and bottle rockets fire, she finds herself first revealing her desire to tie up women and men and paddle them. Everyone's finding it funny...until she starts revealing all of her illicit affairs, what she did, and who she did it with, whether it was sucking off the senior quarterback while his girlfriend rimmed her, or how she fucked the mayor's trophy wife while he watched. By the end, either from being pissed off or turned on, the entire group she's with decides to gangbang her.
 
Back
Top