OOC Casting Call X Men RP

OK so here is my plan, incorporating what I saw on the previous page and this one, linking a bit of the IC and the original plan.

Scott have dispatched most of his foes, a few more shows up, forcing him to retreat. Jean is nabbed by the ninjas and they seem to "vanish" with her. Wolverine is carving his way towards Hobby, Rogue will practically dispatch her foes and converge on Hobby, Gambit will most likely have an onion to peel with hobby as well. As they surround him, he unleashes his laugh, stunning them, maybe give Wolfie a bit of a headache, the glider shows up, Hobby blasts a hole in the roof and flies out, the ninjas toss Jean to him as he pass their position on the roof...
 
@ wombat, all I know is what I saw in the movies and they made them look pretty lasery, especially cutting through the side of the nuclear silo, so that's what I went with. I could change it though if need be.
 
Yeah movies always pissed me off like a lot of fans. It was funny seeing him hit people with it and knocking them backwards like it's supposed too (kinetic) then see it cut through walls instead of blasting through. Big mistake. But keep it in no big deal. Hand ninjas actually do flash up and burst into ashes when they die, and a huge ruby flash and landslide is what would have been seen anyway, with a full eye opening optic blast.
 
Last edited:
I didn't mean anyone specific but Jean's knocked out so I cant really move the story along like I normally would.
 
Well we need Scott back so we can pursue in jet (following his mental link with Jean if that is working) or to head back to school to get the Prof to use Cerebro or radio in for him to use it, or Jean wakes up and tells us where she is.
 
I don't even know where Hob is taking Jean. I pm'ed Knight about it but haven't heard back yet. If we have to pause for a day or so it's no problem.
 
yeah, Oh and I will behave with Scott. This is Jeans life we are talking abot
 
Sorry for the delay in my posting, will have a post up by this afternoon if everything goes well.
 
Actually, I think there may be a short period of Scott blaming others, but then the gravity of the choices he made will set in. I am thinking that he will feel that once again he had failed Jean, and it was all as a result of choices that he made. He was the "leader", in the end what happened on this op was his responsibility.
 
Sorry all, have been recovering from a rather nasty respiratory infection. I am on the mend and should be back in writing form by tomorrow. Feel free to god-mod Scott to move things along.
 
This is a bit off the beaten track, but not too long ago Womby mentioned films and how they piss off fans. Now I am sure everybdoy who has ever written with me knows that I am a huge Wolverine fan. The movie "The Wolverine" was taken partly from a comic so kudus to them there, BUT at the time the movie takes places after X-Men The last stand, Wolverine was a trained samurai and fluent in Japanese. They just tossed the most important aspect of Wolvie's and Meriko's first meeting away and created the dumb, beastial "American" in the Orient. BAH!!

And don't get me started on Superman and Batman, how many Origin stories can you watch and still not know where they come from and how they became who they are? I mean SHEESH!!

And recently I was so excited to have gotten 7 seasons of Smallville...boy what a crock. Sure it has this whole storyline and goes a long way to lay down the beginnings of Supes' moral compass. But WHY WHY WHY all the romantic CRAP! Young Kent bounces between loves so fast that I'm surprised Tom Welling isn't in a neckbrace from all the whiplash. I mean if you can trust Pete Ross (of all people) with your huge alien secret, just confess in Lana already f'r Pete's sake. If this goes on for the rest of season three and up to season 7, I must say that there will be a lot of skipped scenes in those episodes...

OK enough ranting, have fun all, will be back later
 
Oh boy is Death going to be disappointed. I see a lot of skipping in his future. LOL

But I agree with the Wolverine Movie. Could they have got it more wrong between them.

Don't get me started on X-men First class

and what they did to Deadpool ahhhhhh.
 
Don't tell me they screwed up 'Pool!! That is just unacceptable! If you can get Thor 90% right you can do the same with Deadpool
 
Cmon you have to have seen first wolverine movie? Origins

Ryan Reynolds was Wade Wilson aka Deadpool. Aka big screwup.

Luckily they are going to be making a proper Deadpool movie where he even talks to the audience LOL
 
Oh weapon XI, yeah that was kinda stupid, but to his defense he wasn't ready and I think that is what made it silly. Oh and of course the whole Cyclops and Shimmer man powers, sure 'Pool can teleport, but only with a teleporter. Silly people who make movies and have too much budget to make the movie with.
 
Sorry about the lack of activity lately... I fractured my wrist and a few bones in my hand so I type really slow...
 
Back
Top