public rape/tribal ritual

Akito01

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 11, 2000
Posts
343
I guess this could be placed either in modern times or in the past, but either way it would certainly have to be beyond the common reach of civilization

I can imagine that a tribe, having won a battle to avenge some ill, hold a late evening celebration. In the course of this, one of the women captured from the raid is brought forth into the public square or the central bonfire area, and while the crowd watches and cheers, is sexually taken by the strongest of the village warriors. She could be stripped down and tied to a low altar, or she could be left free, and the physical wrestling that ensues would be part of the entertainment of the event, the warrior the inevitable victor in this tussle.

After this public humiliation, the woman would be the property of this warrior and taken to his home. Perhaps he already has a mate, perhaps not, but the story would presumably move on from there. Perhaps the two evolve a more intimate relationship, or perhaps this captive woman works an appropriate revenge.

I get the feeling this idea is just a little bit less bizzarre than most of my other ones, and for all I know, has probably already been done in some form in the non-consent catagory. If it has, then I don't have a vivid memory of it. I did myself write a very short story in a Yahoo club involving a tribal warrior knocking out a woman with a blowgun and having his way with her that way; think I'll have to try and find it and see if it can't be adapted to a proper story either.
 
It sounds like a very common nonconsensual storyline, but that doesn't mean anything. This kind of story does have a wide appeal, and a wide readership. With a little bit of work and a lot of attention to detail, I am certain that someone could write an interesting tale around the kind of events that you have described. I especially like the whole idea of public humiliation. Perhaps I will tackle this one, after I finish a couple other writing projects I am currently engaged in.

Regards,

-T
 
Good one!

I really like this one. I feel like I have too many other things to write, and I guess Tatewaki is taking this, but it sounds like a good rape story.

MechaBlade
 
Attn: MechaBlade

Hi there;

By all means go ahead and write the story. My plate is always full, and there is always room for another NC story!

Cheers!

-T
 
Back
Top