the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the tenth MANU to be awarded.

He was murdered. But at one time he was the most prolific of LITEROTICA’S authors. A two time runner up in the SURVIVOR CONTEST, a winner of the green E, this underappreciated giant of erotic fiction was cut down in his prime. But the stories that he left behind are an incredible legacy that readers worldwide will enjoy for generations to come.

Please join me and millions of readers worldwide in honoring the one and only:

[size=+3]
:D BOSTONFICTIONWRITER :D
[/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
rgjohn
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything

Last edited:
[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to yet another part of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

This Part is the Fake Contest And Award thread

Brought to you by LITEROTICA’S GREATEST LIAR AND FRAUD and his New Propaganda ALT ScouriesWorld/Jacqui O

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

There is nothing associated with or from Lit concerning a Manu Award. This is a fake award made up by scouries for scouries and nothing else. It is another way he tries to associate himself with the good writers of this site and nothing more.

Last edited:
image.php

The only thing that keeps me off that list … is that my work is spread out across three pen names…

With three pen names a low production in all of them, if I ever do make the list again, it will be at the bottom and probably short-lived. I just don't put out enough stories… in any one name to generate the name recognition that's vital to hitting and staying on that list…

Reject Reality 30+ stories
less light 50+ stories
darkboy 90+ stories

Work spread too thinly? Not enough stories up under any of your names? C’mon darkboy be honest for once! You’ve seen the owlwhispre figures on how many LITEROTICA authors have written more than 25 stories. You’re in the top one percent under all three names in terms of number of stories posted.

The reality is that you have more than enough stories under each of your names – in fact with 30+, 50+, and 90+ stories up under your names you should be on the list under all three.

How many of the 250 MOST FAVORITED do you think have written more than 90 stories? C’mon tell the truth for once! Given that you’re the expert of tracking LIT numbers this should be a piece of cake for you.

And no matter how you whine every author and reader on the site knows that creating ALTS and “favoriting” yourself multiple times with them is wrong. Are you really trying to defend the practice?

And this magical amassing of over 1000 votes during the first five minutes your two latest stroies have been up simply brands you for the cheat you are.

Do you have no sense of integrity at all?

Last edited:
I, james r scouries, would like to congratulate my old friend freddy for his elevation into the pantheon of erotic literature.

Unfortunately he’s dead.

However as soon as I heard of his victory I immediately decided that it was incumbent on us at ScouriesWorld to do something special to honor his memory.

And so I’ve commissioned one of South Florida’s most famous artists to create a life sized statue of the MANU Award but with one small difference – the head will be fashioned in a likeness of LITEROTICA’S most famous survivalist. And once finished it will be placed at the head of his grave in that Boston graveyard that harbors his remains.

And you know what? One dead freddie is worth fifty AH cheaters like darkboy...

Last edited:
[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to yet another part of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

This Part is the Fake Contest And Award thread

Brought to you by LITEROTICA’S GREATEST LIAR AND FRAUD and his New Propaganda ALT ScouriesWorld/Jacqui O

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

There is no such thing as the Manu Award so Freddie can't win anyting but a fake claim by scouries.

As for Freddie being dead, this is another lie. Freddie and his band of alts are very much alive and well. Scouries is just to stupid or playing stupid about the whole deal. I'm betting on the latter.

Last but not least, scouries knows no one in South Beach as his ISP indicates he lives in the south of England. Just more bullshit by the master of bullshit.i

image.php

The only thing that keeps me off that list … is that my work is spread out across three pen names…

With three pen names a low production in all of them, if I ever do make the list again, it will be at the bottom and probably short-lived. I just don't put out enough stories… in any one name to generate the name recognition that's vital to hitting and staying on that list…

Reject Reality 30+ stories
less light 50+ stories
darkboy 90+ stories

Work spread too thinly? Not enough stories up under any of your names? C’mon darkboy be honest for once! You’ve seen the owlwhispre figures on how many LITEROTICA authors have written more than 25 stories. You’re in the top one percent under all three names in terms of number of stories posted.

The reality is that you have more than enough stories under each of your names – in fact with 30+, 50+, and 90+ stories up under your names you should be on the list under all three.

How many of the 250 MOST FAVORITED do you think have written more than 90 stories? C’mon tell the truth for once! Given that you’re the expert of tracking LIT numbers this should be a piece of cake for you.

And no matter how you whine every author and reader on the site knows that creating ALTS and “favoriting” yourself multiple times with them is wrong. Are you really trying to defend the practice?

And this magical amassing of over 1000 votes during the first five minutes your two latest stroies have been up simply brands you for the cheat you are.

Do you have no sense of integrity at all?

Out of curiosity, where are these figures of which you write? I mean those by Owlwhisperer, or whatever his or her name is. I am probably in the top 1% in terms of being prolific, but I would like to see just where I do stand in comparison with my peers. :confused:

Personally, I would guess about 50% of those in the 250 most favorited have at leasy 90 stories, but I don't really know.

boxy, boxy, boxy!!!you've forgotten owlwhisper already?

image.php

Out of curiosity, where are these figures of which you write? I mean those by Owlwhisperer, or whatever his or her name is. I am probably in the top 1% in terms of being prolific, but I would like to see just where I do stand in comparison with my peers.

Personally, I would guess about 50% of those in the 250 most favorited have at least 90 stories, but I don't really know.

Which means that 50% don’t! But if you want to know exactly ask darkoy – he’s run the numbers.

The owlwhisperer is the original guru of LITEROTICA numbers. He was a true mathematical giant! Some years ago he produced two works which became the main reference works for all LIT numberologists.

owl7.jpg

He analyzed LITEROTICA results from top to bottom. Average score per category. Average score by year. Wins by category. Number of authors. Average number of submissions per author. Most prolific. Number of authors who had written 25 stories. 50 stories. 100 stories. Etc, etc, etc.

He had an endless amount of data that he’d collected and analyzed.

Here’s an example from his Book 1 (it's actually quite a telling group of comparative numbers - indicates quite clearly who's more likely to get an EC):

owlwhisper_literoticanumbers_07.gif

Unfortunately his works bared some secrets that the palace didn’t want exposed and he was expelled from the site even as the man was working on an updated version. Small echoes of his work still remain on various threads – but they are difficult to find and MANU has been searching them out and erasing them as fast as he can find them.

The bottom line though is that darkboys claim that 50 or 90 submissions isn’t enough to allow him to be on the favorites list is pure hogwash and he knows it. No one on LIT studied the owlman’s works any closer than our resident cheater. In fact darkboy has used much of what he learned from them to help him circumvent the system.

Unfortunately the great owlman was banned from submitting any further work the week he had been planning on publishing his third expose. In it he was going to break down the winners of every THEMED CONTEST since the site started by categegory and by score.

His preliminary figures proved once and for all that Romance, Non-Human and Sci-Fi stories were winning these contests at a rate 9 times what would have been expected.

In fact they demonstrated conclusively that the contests were not being run honestly.

adam-eve-banished.jpg

So he and his wife were banished...

Out of curiosity, where are these figures of which you write? I mean those by Owlwhisperer, or whatever his or her name is. I am probably in the top 1% in terms of being prolific, but I would like to see just where I do stand in comparison with my peers. :confused:

I looked but couldn't find anything by Owlwhisperer still here. At some point a link was given in the forum back to a couple of studies Owl had done, including one on prolific authors. Yes, you were on the top twenty list for that (as was I).

[SIZE="+3"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

Keep trying to spin everything to discredit the site, scouries. It's all bullshit and you know it. Owlwhisper had his own reasons for leaving. What they were is his business and had nothing to do with the management here.

More lies by the king of lies. Keep showing the people just how stupid and vindictive you are scouries.

Out of curiosity, where are these figures of which you write? I mean those by Owlwhisperer, or whatever his or her name is. I am probably in the top 1% in terms of being prolific, but I would like to see just where I do stand in comparison with my peers.

Personally, I would guess about 50% of those in the 250 most favorited have at least 90 stories, but I don't really know.

image.php

Which means that 50% don’t! But if you want to know exactly ask darkoy – he’s run the numbers.

The owlwhisperer is the original guru of LITEROTICA numbers. He was a true mathematical giant! Some years ago he produced two works which became the main reference works for all LIT numberologists.

Unfortunately his works bared some secrets that the palace didn’t want exposed and he was expelled from the site even as the man was working on an updated version. Small echoes of his work still remain on various threads – but they are difficult to find and MANU has been searching them out and erasing them as fast as he can find them.

I remembered the name, or thought I did, but I don't remember anything more than that. I questioned his name because you misspelled it in your post. :eek:

Has anybody ever told you that most of your posts are a crock? :eek:

Last edited:
i think boxy is just pissed because he's never won an a.i.r. award...

The 2009 winners:

[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2009 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST
[/size]

A.I.R. 2009 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2009 Winter Holiday Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Mom’s Christmas Dress by alwayswantedto

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Thanking Our Soldiers by sarahhh

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

Emily’s Xmas Milk by scouries

HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER

Maggie’s Gift by MistressLynn

The 2010 winners:

[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2010 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST
[/size]

A.I.R. 2010 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2010 Winter Holidays Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Charity Begins Next Door by Tx Tall Tales

A Merry Christmas For One And All by Baron de Sade

Just Beth by Slirpuff

Retaliation by D G Hear

A Pair of Ice Slates by MugsyB

The 2011 winners?????

Who will join these men and women as A.I.R. Winners. Coming soon...​

Last edited:
Winners!!!!

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

A.I.R. WINTER HOLIDAY CONTEST 2011

8167545-a-happy-woman-are-giving-a-christmas-ball-her-sister-sexy-twins-are-santa-claus-they-are-wearing-red.jpg

On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the WINTER HOLIDAY CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers.

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the WINTER HOLIDAY contest is again dominated by some of LITEROTICA’S all-time greats.

We at A.I.R. would also like to send out our prayers to the lovely sarahhh. Get well hon!

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER , now a MANU Award honoree, who was murdered over two years ago. Rest in Peace big guy.

[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2011 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST
[/size]

A.I.R. 2011 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2011 Winter Holidays Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Twins Find Fun in the Minivan by niki_2021

Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister by silkstockingslover

Nice Guy by Katmai

Cured For Christmas by scouries

MOST FAVORITED STORY/AUTHOR WINNER

Mom’s Roommate by klrxo

A Proper Send-off by SweetestThing

Certain stories were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the eleven stories identified by our association computers as ALT stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories

Last edited:
[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="+3"]There can be no winners in a fake contest and this is a fake contest to boost scouries ego.[/SIZE]

Oh I see we’ve had another visit from rick perry lite! Yes the dumbest Texan of them all has again weighed in with one of his original, colorful and insightful posts. Posts that invariably conjure up for me visions of visits to kindergarten art classes.

And this from the man who just days ago was writing speeches for the governor extolling the idea of doing away with the Department of Education. And of course another department that he couldn’t remember…

art_02.jpg

And now lets all get back to the adults amongg us...

image.php

Arg! Don't you hate it when a story is right below 4.5?

Well seth we were sorry to hear you weren’t able to get your entry ready for the Winter Holiday Contest. However we are all looking forward to seeing you in the 2012 A.I.R. Valentine’s Day one.

As to the red H perhaps you missed these figures produced by the owlish one some time ago. As you can see it’s not that easy to get a score of 4.5.

owlwhisper_literoticanumbers_04.gif

owlwhisper_literoticanumbers_06.gif

And it’s even harder these days. Since 2008 the numbers have actually fallen quite significantly. The “average vote of all works”, 4.21 in 2008, fell to 4.14 in 2009, to 4.08 in 2010 and this year is running at just under 4.00 (3.993 as of the 8th of December).

The percentage of works voted “hot”, over 40% in 2005, have fallen steadily since then and this year the number is sitting at 9.27% with two weeks to go.

So no one should feel badly when a story doesn’t hit 4.5. It’s now a relative rarity…

Yes, scouries, it is nice to know that you hang on my every word as I alert the newbies to your lies and fake contests. And yes, I will certainly keep up the good work.

image.php

Arg! Don't you hate it when a story is right below 4.5?

Well seth we were sorry to hear you weren’t able to get your entry ready for the Winter Holiday Contest. However we are all looking forward to seeing you in the 2012 A.I.R. Valentine’s Day one.

As to the red H perhaps you missed these figures produced by the owlish one some time ago. As you can see it’s not that easy to get a score of 4.5.

owlwhisper_literoticanumbers_04.gif

owlwhisper_literoticanumbers_06.gif

And it’s even harder these days. Since 2008 the numbers have actually fallen quite significantly. The “average vote of all works”, 4.21 in 2008, fell to 4.14 in 2009, to 4.08 in 2010 and this year is running at just under 4.00 (3.993 as of the 8th of December).

The percentage of works voted “hot”, over 40% in 2005, have fallen steadily since then and this year the number is sitting at 9.27% with two weeks to go.

So no one should feel badly when a story doesn’t hit 4.5. It’s now a relative rarity…

Only 1 in 10 stories get the Hot rating? I doubt that is accurate.

Only 1 in 10 stories get the Hot rating? I doubt that is accurate.

It COULD be that scouries carefully calculated the ratio of H rated stories in every catagory, and then took the time to make an average that was fairly close to one in ten. It could be that he writes in a catagory (LW?) that only gets one H in ten.

Or, he could just be full of shit.

The idiot thinks I'm a man and an alt after all...

It COULD be that scouries carefully calculated the ratio of H rated stories in every catagory, and then took the time to make an average that was fairly close to one in ten. It could be that he writes in a catagory (LW?) that only gets one H in ten.

He writes mainly in incest and even his LW stories get H's which means he is padding all his own scores, but everyone here knows that.

Now what it could be is an average of people who write tons of stories and never get H's which would bring down the average of people who get them all the time.

Funny he thinks you're a man, he is somehow convinced I am a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruel2BKind

He writes mainly in incest and even his LW stories get H's which means he is padding all his own scores, but everyone here knows that.

Now what it could be is an average of people who write tons of stories and never get H's which would bring down the average of people who get them all the time.

Funny he thinks you're a man, he is somehow convinced I am a woman.

There are tens of thousands of stories here on Lit. and I don't believe anybody would take the time and make the effort to figure their average scores. He might have devised some kind of sampling method, which would produce a fairly accurate average score. I could probably do that if I felt like it, which I don't. :eek:

That one in ten is not all that outlandish. If you go to the index and look at some pages, you would quickly see most stories do not have an H. I don't know what percentage does, but it would not be much more than 10%.

Myyyy gawd, just what we needed on the thread – three ALTS talking nonsense among themselves

the girl…
image.php

duh

the guy…
image.php

duh, duh

and the dumb rick perry speechwriter…
image.php

where’s iowa anyway?

I just hope that ALT from Minnesota (as if) didn’t go to Carleton College – the boss is writing an expose about those people in his next bestseller to be…

image.php

Meanwhile boxy (okay yes he does have a few flaws) is still a member of the 1000+ vote club and a top 100 ‘most favorited’ author. Which is all to the good…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back