Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. New here so wanted to say hi. Guess I'm on here to learn and see what's out there. I'm a virgin. But don't go getting any ideas lol. I bi curious I guess. So anyways hi. Hope to meet some cool peeps on here

Hey everyone. New here so wanted to say hi. Guess I'm on here to learn and see what's out there. I'm a virgin. But don't go getting any ideas lol. I bi curious I guess. So anyways hi. Hope to meet some cool peeps on here

Welcome:)
Have fun

Good evening ladies!! 37/f here..
a few pictures ☺️💋

Attachments

• IMG_7723.jpg
    IMG_7723.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7714.jpg
    IMG_7714.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7720.jpg
    IMG_7720.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7756.jpg
    IMG_7756.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2
Mmm craving that touch only a woman can give!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1
Help?

I'm new here and probably waaay too old to even be attempting to figure this out, but maybe this is the only place I could ask. I've been with men all my life except twice, which was a disaster thanks to the women's dumb ass husbands that weren't an agreed upon arrangement. My deal is this - I constantly think of having sex with women. Pretty much 99% of the time it's what I'm fantasizing about and it's frustrating since I can't do anything about it. I'm wondering, am I gay and just don't know for lack of any true opportunity for getting to know and date a woman? Or am I bisexual, because I do enjoy sex with men. When they know what they're doing. If this is the entirely wrong place for this, please accept my apology and let me know so I don't make an ass of myself and get embarrassed all over again. Thanks. Oh and I'm not sure if it's possible to PM me but I'll try if you can. Thanks.

Craving a female on my nipple....mmmm Gawd..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm new here and probably waaay too old to even be attempting to figure this out, but maybe this is the only place I could ask. I've been with men all my life except twice, which was a disaster thanks to the women's dumb ass husbands that weren't an agreed upon arrangement. My deal is this - I constantly think of having sex with women. Pretty much 99% of the time it's what I'm fantasizing about and it's frustrating since I can't do anything about it. I'm wondering, am I gay and just don't know for lack of any true opportunity for getting to know and date a woman? Or am I bisexual, because I do enjoy sex with men. When they know what they're doing. If this is the entirely wrong place for this, please accept my apology and let me know so I don't make an ass of myself and get embarrassed all over again. Thanks. Oh and I'm not sure if it's possible to PM me but I'll try if you can. Thanks.

Welcome!!! You need to enable your PM:)

Paul

Go to Control Panel / edit options / scroll down to private messenger and click on the box named "enable private messaging"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back