My first time

Justdream13

Virgin
Coming to terms with my sexuality and I'm bi. Looking to experience my first time with another woman but I'm stuck! My area doesn't seem to have many lesbians or bi women. Any experienced women want to pm me to give me guidance as to how to make a connection or even find a woman who wouldn't mind a first timer? I do have a boyfriend who encourages me to explore my sexuality and wants to join, but I want my first time with a woman to be just her and I.

Coming to terms with my sexuality and I'm bi. Looking to experience my first time with another woman but I'm stuck! My area doesn't seem to have many lesbians or bi women. Any experienced women want to pm me to give me guidance as to how to make a connection or even find a woman who wouldn't mind a first timer? I do have a boyfriend who encourages me to explore my sexuality and wants to join, but I want my first time with a woman to be just her and I.

Asl? What area are you in? In my experience, there are bisexuals everywhere:)

I'm 26 and from Connecticut. But I'm super shy and I think that's half my problem

I'd venture a guess it's most of your problem.

I entered "lesbian bars in Connecticut" into my browser and got any number of websites, including reviews.

You gotta put yourself out there. There really is no other way.

Back