Roomates for life. [Closed for Punkprincess.]

-Nick sucked on her breasts enjoying her full breasts in his hands roaming over them.-"Mmmm Andrea....I dreamed of this for so long."-his tongue flicked over her nipples.-

She was breathing hard. "mmm god so have i. Ever since we were 15. And you spent the night and when you thought i was asleep you started playing with your long hard cock."

-Nick blushed at her statement. That was also the time he saw her naked changing and ducked from the door so he wasn't caught. Nick kissed down and lifted her legs and dug his tongue in to her sopping wet pussy.-

She moaned loudly, gently grabbing the hair on the back of his head, pushing him closer to her soaked pussy

-Nick dipped his tongue deep in her pussy sliding between the tight hole he swirled his tongue in her pussy lapping at her juices. Nick used his right hand flicking his thumb over the clit feeling her jump.-

She moaned louder when he flicked her clit. "stop teasing me." she moaned. Her hips bucked alittle showing she wanted more.

-Nick came up.-"Do you want my cock then? In your mouth or pussy?"-Nick had protection just in case but wanted to know what she wanted.-"I am all yours Andi."-he said sensually in her ear as he gently nibbled on it.-

She flips him on his back and gets on her knees. She licks up the length of his cock taking the head into her mouth.

-Nick groaned and ran his fingers in her hair. If she only read further the dark side of nick she would see. He wanted to grab her and rough her up every way possible. Nick groaned though gripping her hair lightly feeling her mouth all over his hard cock.-

She was very glad she had no gag reflex. She took his cock all the way in her mouth, she could feel the head touching the back of her throat. She licked all over his cock and bobed her head up and down.

-Nick groaned feeling her lips and throat all over his cock wanting to do nothing more then make her his but he could wait as his fingers ran through her hair.-

She sucked and licked his cock, when she released it there was an audible suction sound. She licked his head again before straddling his hips. "im your toy baby, doo with me what you will"she blushed a little at her own words.

-Nick laid her back as he slipped his cock in to her as he held her legs close to him.-"Your pussy is so hot."-he slipped it in all the way.-

-Nick began to thrust his cock deep in her pussy holding her body close as he began to fuck her pussy nice and fast.-

-Nick groaned fucking her hard feeling her pull his hair he groaned.-"I am going to cum where do you want me to cum."-he shoved his cock deep in her pussy hitting her sweet spot.-

-Nick groaned.-"Do you want me to cum on you?"-he said it was there first time and wondered what she thought of him and what she wanted.-

-Nick pulled out shooting his cum all over her face and breasts then shooting lower all over her pussy.-

-Nick smiled happily and looked at her eyes. Once she licked her face of the cum he leaned down and kissed her lips. I do not think i can be happier Andrea."-he smiled as he held her close stroking her hair.-

Back