Incest: How Many Sisters Here Initiated Sex With Their Brothers.

lonesomeloser

Experienced
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Posts
81
Just curuos, ladies. How many ladies here who have brother's ever intiated sex with them, or did your brother's initiate it. What circumstances brought about you having sex with your brother, did you enjoy it, and do you still engage in sex with them?

Also, any ladies here who did initiate it first, did you initiate it based mostly on the fact that you accidently saw that he was extremely well-hung? Just curious.
 
55 Views.......No Replies? Lol.......

Bumparoo! Surely there are ladies out who have had sex with their brother's??
 
Hi

Sometimes I wonder if my wife did anything with her brothers...one elder to her by 4 years and one younger by 2 years.

I wonder...
 
I wonder...

I have actually seen my 32 year old wife nude in front of her 30 year old unmarried brother.
 
Just curuos, ladies. How many ladies here who have brother's ever intiated sex with them, or did your brother's initiate it.

Bumparoo! Surely there are ladies out who have had sex with their brother's??

Polls are numbers! I desire to read actual accounts from actual ladies who have engaged in sex with their brother's.

I'm curious to know what it is these brothers possess. I never grew up with any brothers, so that's why I didn't answer in the past; however, having this thread bumped again brought to light my curiosities and got the better of me. At least you did use the correct form of their though.
 
One thousand two hundred views and zero women stepping up to the bat.

That's an answer of sorts...
 
Just curuos, ladies. How many ladies here who have brother's ever intiated sex with them, or did your brother's initiate it. What circumstances brought about you having sex with your brother, did you enjoy it, and do you still engage in sex with them?

Also, any ladies here who did initiate it first, did you initiate it based mostly on the fact that you accidently saw that he was extremely well-hung? Just curious.

Well, it goes both was. Just being in tees and towels around them worked!
 
Lol! The wife's tees and towels around her brothers...

Are you claiming that your wife seduced her brothers?

OP wants firsthand accounts. Ask your wife to register her own handle and speak for herself.

:)
 
Last edited:
I really don't like this question. Sex is not something that women jump into based off the size of a man's penis. A large package may make a woman more interested in a man they already desire for other reasons, but it means very little on its own. It certainly isn't going to cause a woman to cast aside the taboo against incest.

Consensual incest is also not something that just happens out of the blue. It develops slowly over time. The taboo against incest is a powerful psychological restraint for most people. Even if someone is willing to discard that taboo, they have no way of knowing for sure that the person they wish to sleep with is similarly inclined. Breaching the subject openly is very risky. So things progress slowly and may never even get to the point of actual sex. If one person is interested, but the other is not, then things may never even get to the point that the latter knows that the former is interested at all. It is a lot like dating. Without mutual interest, nothing happens. By the time the ice actually breaks and things become overtly sexual, so much has already happened that it is impossible to say that one person or the other "started it."

My sister has initiated sex with me many times, but we were involved in an ongoing sexual relationship at the time. She didn't just see my cock one day and decide she wanted to sit on it. Real life is not like a pornographic movie. Fantasy is not reality. Most porn is so puerile it doesn't even qualify as fantasy.
 
Last edited:
I started it by watching my brother masturbating. After a few times I statrted touching him, then sucked him.
 
I joined this forum basically for this exact topic! lol

I have 2 older brothers & I want to sleep with both of them so badly but I haven't been able to build up the courage to make a move. I'm not even sure what "move" to make. I know they both think I'm attractive, or even hot, but I can't figure out how to take the next step. I'm not normally shy & no one would EVER accuse me of being sexually timid lol but when it comes to my brothers I feel like a shy little virgin. I know if I wasn't their sister they wouldn't think twice about fucking me, I can tell by the way I see them looking at me from time to time, I just can't figure out how to get them past that "problem".
 
Growing up with two brothers, I so cannot even imagine being attracted to them in any way, shape or form. I've never figured out what the attraction was, unless it was just the whole "taboo" aspect. I also think it seems to be a lot of older siblings, ie younger sister attracted to older bro, & since I'm the oldest, I don't have anyone to look up to. ;)
 
Growing up with two brothers, I so cannot even imagine being attracted to them in any way, shape or form. I've never figured out what the attraction was, unless it was just the whole "taboo" aspect. I also think it seems to be a lot of older siblings, ie younger sister attracted to older bro, & since I'm the oldest, I don't have anyone to look up to. ;)

But, there may be ones who look up to you!
 
The same guy who used to make fun of me and put frogs in my bed, etc.? No. It's not as if there's some shortage of men out there available for sex, you know? As far as the taboo aspect, there's plenty of other taboo activities I'd rather participate in.
 
Back
Top