Public Humiliation - Shared Ideas

Well my tits are somewhat small, so I put on a tight shirt, and a push-up bra, something I don't normally wear every-day.
 
Even being verbally in public can work for me, and it

isn't that difficult. I've had women insult me while I've tried on clothes in stores, or comment on what I'm wearing in the gym or at the beach.
 
I was once sent to Walmart wearing gnarly sweatpants, flipflops, and an 80s style side ponytail to purchase a box of giant condoms, some hemorrhoidal ointment, and some cheap skanky panties. That was humiliating enough. What an embarrassing surprise it was to open my purse during checkout to find a piece of paper with a smiley face on it where my wallet should have been. Mortifying! You could try something like that.

I mean, but it's Wal-mart.


Didn't you blend?
 
Once again, we'll need you to elaborate.

For example, I've had changing room attendants tell me to close my curtain or tell me not to step out of the small dressing room topless when I go to look at myself in the larger mirror. I've been told by other women at the beach that my bikini bottoms were ridiculous or disgusting. I do get turned on because I know I'm getting attention and the humiliation just gets all my nerves on overdrive.
 
bruises

for me it is having the marks of a rough session visible...I find it hugely degrading but also a huge turn on.
bite marks, finger marks in obviously sexual places (tops of breasts, thighs etc )
purrrrrr
lucy
 
Sir has only done this three times, while eating at a classy restaurant, he had me go to the ladies room, remove my panties and place them on the table, in plain view. He has only done it when we had a waitress. It's funny, but even though it's only a crumpled up little thong, they immediately notice. I do enjoy the humiliation and the fact that another woman knows I'm a slut. I would enjoy doing it more, but I agree that you shouldn't drag other people into your sex play (I don't think our pantie game is too over the top) and we also need to be discreet.
 
I've also had to go out in public with my lipstick

smeared, or made to look through all the "girlie" magazines in the adult sections of magazine/convenience stores. I've had a girl who looked much younger than she really was call me "mom" out in public and yell at me for sleeping around and cheating on her father.
 
I realize this wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea,

but I've also had water spilled between my legs to look like I've had an accident. Usually this is when I'm wearing shorts or jeans.
 
My dom sometimes forces me to cross my legs or open wide, exposing myself to others.......
 
I've taken a previous submissive out in public while (discreetly) handcuffed. She hated it, but certainly seemed to get aroused afterward.
 
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/eve-remote-control-panty-vibe/ID=prod6185480-product

Walgreens just has everything don't they? Anyhow, I've had quite some fun with one of these with a couple of my previous submissives. It's discrete enough that no one would openly be able to tell what's going on, but being able to control the intensity of the vibrator, or even turn it off and on on a whim, is quite fun. Watching her try to talk to a group of friends at a party or just trying to talk to bartenders or even cashiers while squirming around and occasionally outright moaning has been rather enjoyable for me and quite embarrassing/arousing for the girls that I've used it on.
 
I've never seen another woman humiliated, until last night that is. Sir took me to a party on the North Shore, to one of the wealthiest zip codes in the country. That leads me to the observation that ultra-rich people are just as normal, or messed up than the rest of us, they just have more money. So we went to the party where there were maybe 8 other couples. Most of the women were obvious subs. I asked Sir, in jest, where the Dommes and sub males were. He just looked at me, smirked and rolled his eyes.

As it turns out, and unbeknownst to Sir, this turned out to be mostly swingers D/s party. I'll be honest, I was thrilled by the amount of attention I got from guys wanting to swap with Sir, simply because of the fact that men found me appealing, not that I had any interest in being with another man. He was having none of that. So to get to the point, I was sitting on the floor at Sir's feet just taking in this whole bizarre spectacle (to me, anyhow). Sitting on a couch was a man and his sub, like me, she was sitting on the floor, at his feet. Well he proceeded to humiliate her, in front of everyone in the room. Most people tried to act nonchalantly. Not me, I was just staring with my eyes and mouth wide open. I've never seen a woman humiliated at a gathering like that (or anywhere else for that matter), it was so unbelievably erotic. I thought about what it would be like to be her. I wished the man had been harsher with the woman, she clearly wanted more. I was so turned on and when I looked at his crotch Sir was too. Once their little show was over, Sir and I said good bye to the host and hostess, who apologized for the misunderstanding about the purpose of the gathering. They said they would have a separate, non-swinging D/s couples party some time this summer and that we would certainly be invited.

Fortunately, Sir bent me over the hood of his car before we left because I was so hot, I couldn't stand it. I have to say, I enjoyed watching her being humiliated, while I would like to be humiliated in front of a discrete group like this, I don't know if Sir would do that. It really stirred a lot of feelings in me that I've never felt before. :cattail:
 
Back
Top