Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the email I just sent you

Going to wait for the weather to warm up for that I think.
Also if you send a link from Amazon (UK) or something to me in PM of what you want me to wear it would be much appreciated.

Though I have just brought THIS if that's the kind of thing your after?

That's fantastic! When I first saw it - and thought of you wearing it - seeing pictures of you wearing it - I momentarily lost the power of coherent thought.

I know you wont be wearing THAT outside, so hopefully we wont need to wait for the weather to warm up.

Apparently the Loving Wives category attracts all the scorned males... will probably avoid it in the future.

You always need to make the choice if you want to write what you like or what the audience likes :cool:

I'd heard that about the loving wives section

Apparently the Loving Wives category attracts all the scorned males... will probably avoid it in the future.

You know I love this story - voted 5

I don't understand why it got such a low score as it is very horny. My thoughts are that the only criticism is that it is 3 stories in one. 1) First time anal fisting 2) First facial 3) How you met your fella with the big cock.

I think you should write 3 seperate stories and expand each one. I'd like to hear more about the fisting fantasy and maybe write more about Emma. I'd also like more details of how it felt the first time you were fucked by such a big cock. You made a lot about the size - and we heard how you gagged on it (horny) but how did it feel stretching you?

As always I look forward to more stories and more pics

I'd heard that about the loving wives section

I don't understand why it got such a low score as it is very horny. My thoughts are that the only criticism is that it is 3 stories in one. 1) First time anal fisting 2) First facial 3) How you met your fella with the big cock.

I think you should write 3 seperate stories and expand each one. I'd like to hear more about the fisting fantasy and maybe write more about Emma. I'd also like more details of how it felt the first time you were fucked by such a big cock. You made a lot about the size - and we heard how you gagged on it (horny) but how did it feel stretching you?

Thank you very much. I will probably write a first having sex with him story, but will try and fit into a different category other than LW. However as much as I enjoy writing about just the sex acts I'm guessing this is what is putting people off. Maybe I should make it some kind of "The Diaries of Miss Goey" or something...

Thinking about a being watched story:

I bend over, letting my short skirt ride up my ass, excitement fills me as I expose my bare cheeks to them as my plug stuffed asshole comes into view I hear them sigh and moan in lust. I love it.

I lift myself off my knees and climb on top of him, my heavy boobs pressing against his face as I squat above his cock. Reaching back I place the tip of his head into my already gaping ass and lower myself down his shaft, his large girth spreading my hole as his length pushed deep into my rectum. As my body presses against his balls I lean forward, letting them see my cock stuffed hole. With my feet flat against the sofa either side of him I gently lift my body up and down onto his cock, letting them watch as his rock solid muscle vanishes lowly between my cheeks. My soft rump begins to slap against him as I speed up, my ass spreading as I drop down onto him, feeling the strength of his erection fill my back passage, pushing against my inner walls as I push my body against him.

I bend over, my front flat against the floor, cold air kisses the inside of gaping hole as I smile, biting my lip as I watch them stare into the stretched passage. He moves behind me, his cock pushes into my spread hole with little resistance, as he places his hands either side of my lower back, making me support and feel his weight as he inserts all of his length. Every thrust in feels endless, my body aching in completeness as he fills me, every thrust out causes my chest to throb with want, the emptiness of my ass begging to filled by his hardness once more.

Or a fantasy about hours of anal (fantasy because after a while even I need a break lol):

My fingers squeeze the crumpled bed-sheet between them as the full length of his cock repeatedly slides into my anus. I pant in orgasm as his body slaps against mine, my ass takes him completely, surrounding to his invading hardness. I feel him tensing inside me, pulsing, pushing against the walls of my rectum. Soon his orgasm will flood into me, filling my back passage with its delicious volume and warmth.
“Cum baby” I scream, “Cum in my ass!”
He pulls me back and thrusts deep within me, so deep it feels as if my whole body is filled with him. He moans deeply as I feel his cock spasm inside me. I repeatedly clench and unclench my asshole, milking him of his sperm as he empties himself. I squeeze down on his cock, his size feels immense as my anus tightens around him, his cock lurches as his orgasm ripples through me and as the last of his seed coats the inside of my ass my own orgasm explodes from within.

His balls rest against my soaking cunt as I pant, breathing heavily into the bed. He slowly withdraws his cock from me; my tight passage now a used tender gape. As he sits back I turn to him, “Please don’t stop fucking my ass babe” I playfully tease as I lower my head to his crotch, giving his balls a quick teasing lick. My hand slowly wraps around his testicles and I squeeze them towards me, “I want you to empty yourself – completely.” I take his cock into my mouth, and as my lips reach the base I gag slightly as he fills me throat. The man behind the counter had promised that the pills would make him hard for 12 hours straight, and wanted to be butt-fucked until my ass was well and truly a victim to his shaft.

Just writing little 'action scenes' to see what grabs my own attention.

Also, why are anal hooks so expensive? They look really hot but with how useless they probably are I can't justify spending £40 on one...

Last edited:
More photos of me enjoying myself on my knees

Sucking Cock

10 (Sometimes you just can't swallow it all in time...)

Sucking Cock

Great writer and clearly talented in other ways! Thanks for the inspiration; great way to start the morning!

Cheers,
K

Sucking Cock

Man your eyes are just so blue one can almost fall into those. Looks like someone had a great deal of fun indeed.

Ugh Goey your sexy comments on this thread have me rock hard! I just can't stop thinking about bending you over spreading that sexy ass open and plunging my cock deep inside of your pussy and ass. HOT HOT HOT

Well this is a delightful find and your stories are excellent,

Keep up the great work.

John

I jst want to look & get lost in yor eyes Goey. Hubby is a very lucky man, thanks for the sexy pictures.

Sexy pics! :D

Now I need to make time to read your stories.... :rolleyes:

Um, if anyone asked already, I missed it, but: How do you pronounce 'Goey'?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back