The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a map on a dartboard and randomly throw darts to guess locations?


Brit, you may be from Texas in Scuttleworld.

Apparently I do!

But I know Brit's not from Texas. Though it would be appropriate, since she's apparently Apple..butter..butt.... whatever that pony's name is.
 
*laughs and calls after her*

This may be a time when running is called for...

Running? A lady never runs?

giggles

She hides!

Oh, I don't expect it to be spot on or anything. In fact, I'm hoping it's not. It's going to be way better that way!

calls back

I'll be lucky if you even think I sound like I come from your country at all, never mind the right bit of it!!

giggles more and hides
 
And you aren't sending these to me why?
;)

You have no idea how good I look in these

attachment.php

The- pictures?
Or actual shoes?
I's broke, momma!





And I can imagine.
And also imagine teasing right up those thighs and calves with fingers and lips and tiny touches of the tongue....
 
grins, contemplating showing more leg...
The day I can't draw a witch out of hiding, well, I'll simply have to leave Lit

looks around and comes further away from her hiding place

Oh I don't think that day will ever come...do you...?
 
Last Thought

How many times must my brain do this before I just say fuck it and give up? I am so fucking tired.
 
LT - Well, if you shorten my deadline by two days on something we KNOW is complex and problematic at the best of times, what the fuck did you think was going to happen?

I agree! What the fuck, people? It takes a certain amount of time to do things worth doing. :mad: No need to get your panties in a twist!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top