girl to girl

sandra753

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Posts
1,122
hi,i love to chat with just the girls on this one guys,sorry. sandra 22yr
 
I love the idea of a girls thread.

Hi Sandra! Hows your week so far?
 
working

working ok for now,if i had a big sign i put on it no guys allowed :))
 
*Stops in to wave and smile at everyone before slipping back into the shadows......which is what she does best* :)
 
comfy

lol thats what we all need to do is get comfy and let our hair down or what ever lol
 
I would love the opportunity to get comfy with other beautiful women!

Count me in, ladies. =)
 
I don't even remember replying to this thread. Kezzy, wine is not your friend. But yes, awesome girls to talk to would be a break from the norm. Am so very gay and yet all there is to chat to are those of the penile persuasion.
 
God, you know. I'm not entirely on the girls team... but the guys here are making me wish I was! I don't want to be rude but the "penile persuasion" is NOT as impressive as they think it is!
 
God, you know. I'm not entirely on the girls team... but the guys here are making me wish I was! I don't want to be rude but the "penile persuasion" is NOT as impressive as they think it is!


LoL! Girl, you got that right! Not impressive at all.

Most of these guys are fucking ignorant pigs. Met a few decent ones, but for the most part..i'm disgusted by most i meet.


Hello Ladies, Happy Friday :rose:
 
Happy Sunday ladies, glad my turn of phrase went down so well. Heh. I hate myself for that too.
 
Back
Top