Couples Swap/Foursome

newspaper1

Virgin
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Posts
1
Tell us about your first one! How did it happen the first time? Was it something that just naturally transpired or was it planned?

My girlfriend and I talk about it often during sex. I love entertaining the idea of doing it with one of our couple friends or starting out with a threesome with one of her friends. Both of us get turned one by thought of watching the other get fucked senseless. We are both young (twenty somethings) and inexperienced though :D
 
I'll bite

Our first time happened at a swing club. We had been going for over a year in the hope of finding a woman for a threesome, but weren't having any luck. My wife was dead set against swapping with another couple. I was open to it, but I didn't push the issue. Prior to that night we would hang out in the bar area, dance and have a few drinks while we searched for that elusive single woman. After about 2 hours of striking out we always ended up in one of the back rooms watching other couples fuck, and then found an empty room to go at each other before starting the long drive home.

On about our fourth or fifth visit we were standing in a room watching two other couples fucking. Another couple came in and stood next to us. After a while my wife whispered into my ear that the other husband was touching her. I told her if it bothered her, to move away. She didn't move. A few minutes later she whispered "he's playing with my tits." I asked her if she wanted me to make him stop, but she didn't say anything. A few minutes later I look over and she's kissing him, while the other wife is pulling my wife's top up and sucking her nipples. I stopped watching the action in front of me and focused on the activity to my left. Five minutes later my wife was bent over at the waist with her skirt pulled up over her ass, and the other husband was fucking her from behind. His wife was still playing with my wife's tits and kissing her. At that point I decided to stop watching and get in on the action. I pulled the other wife to me and and kissed her. She was wearing one of those halter-type tops that was just a piece of sheer cloth in the front and two strings that tied around the neck and two more that tied in the back. I untied it, started sucking on her tits, and unbuttoning her pants. In two minutes we were on the floor in the 69 position while the other husband and my wife were still fucking. The other wife came first, then finished me off with her hand. She then got up and went back to my wife, who was having a very loud orgasm. It got even louder when the other wife resumed sucking her nipples. The other husband finally came, and the two of them got dressed and left. We didn't even get their names. My wife and I fixed our clothes and went back out to the bar area to have a drink and talk about what just happened.
 
That is one hot story....

How did the conversation go after? Would love to hear what your wife had to say about it.
 
That is one hot story....

How did the conversation go after? Would love to hear what your wife had to say about it.

She knew I was upset, but not for the reason that she thought. She was afraid that I was angry with her for overstepping our boundaries by letting the other husband fuck her. I assured her that didn't bother me at all, and in fact, I got rather turned on watching her getting fucked. My issue was with the other wife. I was annoyed by the fact that she had no intention of fucking me, yet was totally into her husband and her fucking my wife. I can't say exactly why, but I think the other husband was annoyed with her too. I got that feeling that, like us, they were looking for another woman for a threesome. Failing that, the husband was happy to fuck my wife. His wife, on the other hand, wasn't totally into a swap. When she left me and returned her attention to my wife, that was the beginning of the end of his time with my wife.

So, we had a couple drinks while I reassured her that I wasn't upset with her, just disappointed that I didn't get to have as much fun as she did. We danced a little, finished our drinks and then left. Things got really interesting for us after that night.
 
That's understandable why you were upset.

So was this the start of the lifestyle for you? Did it continue on past this point?
 
This is turning into an interview

That's understandable why you were upset.

So was this the start of the lifestyle for you? Did it continue on past this point?

Over the next few days we spent a lot of time talking about what had happened. We came to the conclusion that we enjoyed it, and wanted to do it again. Our single-minded pursuit of single bi-females hadn't been too successful--exactly one threesome in over three years. We were ready to swap with other couples.

A few weeks later we were contacted by another couple who saw pics of my wife on another website. They were going to be vacationing in our area, and wanted to know if we were interested in meeting. Of course, we knew that the term "meeting" really meant "hooking up." They sent pictures and seemed nice enough, so we agreed to meet them

About a month later they were in town and we met them at a bar. We had drinks and talked, and then started playing pool. It was a a highly erotic game of pool--the other wife and I vs. my wife and the other husband. There was a lot of touching, kissing, hugging, and feeling up of our new partners. The other wife and I were totally hot for one another. The other husband was totally into my wife, but my wife was not into him so much. I assumed she was nervous and would get over it with a little more alcohol. After a couple hours they invited us back to their hotel room, and we of course agreed.

My wife didn't say much on the ride over, and I should have realized there was a problem. I was completely excited and oblivious to her mood. Anyway, we got to their suite and were led out to the deck for another round of cocktails. Before we knew what was happening, the other wife was blowing me on the balcony while the other husband had taken my wife to the bedroom. These two were experienced and clearly knew how to employ a "divide and conquer" strategy with precision.

After a while the other wife and I went back inside. My wife and the other husband were already naked on the bed and going at it. She and I retreated to a sofa where we undressed each other and started enjoying each other in every possible way. We went down on each other, 69ed, fucked in every position, and overall had a really good time with each other. I finally came, and rolled over to catch my breath. She went outside to smoke a cigarette, while I prepared for round 2.

The next thing I know, my wife is asking if I am ready to go yet. I told her "no," but she wouldn't have any of that. I really wanted to go another round, but she wanted to go. Immediately. I got dressed, and we left.

She cried most of the ride home. She told me she didn't like the other guy at all. He was nice enough, and tried to be gentle and patient with her, but she wasn't in the slightest bit attracted to him sexually. I should have noticed that she was not being vocal--usually she is a screamer when she's having fun. She was furious with me for not recognizing her distress, and for being so into the other wife that I failed to notice her mood. I asked her why she didn't say something, and she said she felt too much pressure from the rest of us that she didn't feel she had the option to back out.

Well, we talked and talked, and it was about another six months before we ever did anything like that again. We implemented a few rules: 1) never have sex on the first date with a new couple; 2) we talk after meeting a new couple and if either of us is not interested, we don't go forward; 3) we always play in the same room.

It's been 10 years now, and we have met dozens of couples since that time. We've met great friends and enjoyed some of the hottest sex with some truly great people, and some we would rather forget. We can laugh about those times, however, since we went into them together and with our eyes wide open.
 
Back
Top