Do you wann see ?

manav_human

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Posts
184
Tell me how you will fuck my girl and i shall share some of her pics on PM's.
 
No I don;'t wanna\see your dick, be a gent
and keep it in your pants, fer Gods sake!
 
Tell me how you will fuck my girl and i shall share some of her pics on PM's.

It depends on if she gave her permission to have her pics broadcast online or not. After all, if this was her fetish she could create her own account here.
 
His screen name seems familiar to me. I think he's had posts removed for broadcasting a woman before.
 
Tell me how you will fuck my girl and i shall share some of her pics on PM's.

I will have her lie on her back with her head over the end of the bed. I will then put my clit into her mouth and throat fuck her until her spit and snot are running out of her in long sticky stringy strands. As her eyes roll up I will shoot my cum and watch it as it runs from her nose. Withdrawing from her I will let her catch her breath hen I will roll her over, pull her back until her but is at the edge f the bed. Dry I will ram my clit up her ass then into her cunt alternating back and forth.

You may PM me those pictures and I do like cocks so I will be gracious if you send me pictures of your cock and her cunt. or just your cock
 
It needs to be her fetish or done with her (real, not imagined) approval or you're violating rules on this site and are a general creeper.


And, I'm not a dude. Thanks.

I'm sure you're not, but he might be engaging in revenge porn. Very creepy!
 
she is with me...its my fetish to see her fucked by others

sorry dude...oops..sorry u r not dude
 
Back
Top