Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Cass's shot did as intended in both ways. The man cried out and fell to the floor. It also alerted Dellis. She rushed back down and up to Cass to check on her.

"Fuck, Cass are you." Dellis was cut off by sinister laughter that made her blood run cold. She twisted around and aimed her weapon up at the source of the laughs.

The man in the picture stood at the railing of the upper level. He smirked down at the women.

"Did they only send two women to take me down" he just chuckled "So pathetic." He leaped down and landed next to Dellis, who was frozen in place, the gun in her hands shaking. He reached over and placed a hand on her cheek.

"Oh I thought that was you Dellis." Dellis whimpered as she fought back tears, the memories of what he did to her flooding her mind like a tidal wave. "You thought you could kill me" he just chuckled then grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off of her feet. "Stupid girl."
 
Cass yelped in pain, she landed hard on the floor, turning she watched as the man landed in front of Dellis. She heard Dellis's whimper, Cass felt that protective drive flare up in here. She still had her grip on her weapon, she was laying on her side, bleeding, but she lifted her gun, aiming at the man, she pulled the triggered, rapidly, firing several rounds into the man who was currently lifting Dellis off her feet. She had a clear aim, no risk of hitting Dellis. sHe didn't know how much damage she'd cause the man, but she had to try.
 
The man did not flinch when he was hit and continued to choke Dellis.

"Nice try human. But not even silver bullets will effect me." Dellis squirmed and kicked at him, finally snapping out of it when she realized it was Cass's life at risk, not just her own. She reached up and ripped off her necklace that held a single bullet, she was saving it for him. It was made of a special metal and blessed by a powerful magic user who was bent on also taking this monster down.

"Cass!!!! Aim for the heart!!!" she called out as she tossed the bullet to her partner. He saw their plan and blocked his chest with Dellis.

Dellis gathered up all of her powers to root him in place as he fought to keep her close to him. "It doesn't matter if I am in the way!!!! Just shoot!!!" she cried out to Cass.
 
Cass emptied her clip into the man, but when Dellis threw the bullet at her, Cass dragged herself to it, grabbing it and loading it into her gun. SHe swallowed hard and pulled the trigger. The bullet would go through Dellis and into the man. Luckily, he had dellis lifted up off the ground, so it was going through Dellis's upper stomach and into the man's chest. Luckily Cass had impeccable aim.
 
The demon cried out and fell back as Dellis fell forward and laid on the floor, clenching her stomach. She looked back to see the demon trying to crawl away.

"No!!" Dellis grabbed him by his pant leg and got on top of him as she pulled out her knife and sent it into his chest. She pulled it out and sent it into his body again, then again, and again. She went into a stabbing frenzy even though he was long dead.
 
For a long while Cass let Dellis stab the body, Then she crawled over, touching Dellis's side, "Enough now." She murmured, groaning in pain. "We both gotta get to the hospital." Then she narrowed her eyes, "Well, I do. I figure you take your bracelet off, and you'll be healed." SHe groaned as she rested on her knees. "I'm not that lucky though." Right now her wound wasn't life threatening, yet, but if she bled out too much longer it would get risky. And damn if it didn't hurt.
 
Dellis was huffing as Cass spoke then just nodded and removed her bracelet. She felt the warmth go through her body as she wound healed then said nothing as she stood then grabbed Cass by the collar of her shirt and planted a firm kiss on her lips, sending her powers into her to heal her own wound.

"No hospital...." she said breathlessly "We wait for the others to wrap this up.....then we are going back to my place...."
 
Cass watched her as she healed, it was baffling. She returned the kiss, despite the pain, she didn't feel the healing at first. "Dellis, you have to be joking...." She muttered ,about to say that there was no way she could avoid a hospital visit. but then she felt the pain fading, she looked down, taking her bloody hand away from her bloody shirt, lifting her shirt she saw that there was no wound. "How....you...." She grinned, leaning in to kiss Dellis again, deeply. "You're place it is." She agreed.
 
After the rest of the crew arrived and everything was handed over Dellis took Cass's hand and led her back to the car and to her place. They didn't even make it to the door before Dellis was back on Cass, kissing her deeply and fumbling for the door to let them inside.

"Cass...." Dellis was as she pulled back for air. "This is kinds new for me." she confessed. "I never really have...well.... normal sex. What I usually have is...what we did before. Anything else might....trigger things for me." Dellis was always fine with the distant way she slept with others. But she wanted more with Cass. She wanted to feel her skin against hers.

"I want to be with you, really be with you. But I might freak out." Dellis was now worried that Cass might not want to have to deal with someone so damaged.
 
As soon as they arrived at Dellis's house it was a flurry of kissing and touching as they made their way to the door. Once inside she shoved the door shut and pushed Dellis against it, kissing her deeply. SHe leaned back, listenng to her. She nodded, "That's okay. We'll take our time. I want to really be with you. I'm okay with the possibility of you freaking out. You won't scare me away." She assured before leaning in to kiss her deeply again, hands skimming over Dellis's sides.
 
Dellis just nodded and let out a soft sigh as she felt Cass's hands roam her body. It didn't make her feel anxious at all. It calmed her and it helped her even more allow Cass take the lead. She leaned in and kissed her softly.

"Bedroom is down the hall, on the left." Dellis took Cass's hand but waited for her to make her way to bed. She always was in control when it came to sex. But this time, she knew she needed Cass to take the lead.
 
Cass nods, she took her time, enjoying just kissing Dellis as they stood in the hallway. It took several minutes before she took Dellis's hand, leading her down the hall to the bedroom. "We're gonna take our time with this, enjoy this. " She murmured. "I want to explore every inch of you." She whispered, leaning in to kiss her again as she backed Dellis towards the bed, nudging her down once they got there.
 
Dellis nodded at Cass's words and sat down on her bed before she pulled her new lover onto her lap and kissed her once again before she laid back down on the bed, holding the kiss and pulling Cass down with her.

"I want the same Cass." she said after pulling back. "I want to feel every inch of you." Dellis began slowly pulling off Cass's top as she kissed along her jaw.
 
Cass smiled, using her body to keep Dellis down, now only dressed in her tactical pants and a black bra. SHe rocked her body gently against Dellis's as she leaned down, kissing her gently, then letting her lips trail over Delli's jaw, her cheek, then her throat. She fully intended to explore every single inch of Dellis.
 
Dellis let out a contented sigh as she felt Cass's lips on her skin. She roamed her hands along the blond's body as she arched her own against Cass's. Her hands made it's way to her bra to unhook and remove it then her hands made it to Cass's breasts and skimmed along her nipples.

"God, you feel amazing~" she said against Cass's mouth, nibbling and sucking at her lower lip.
 
Cass groaned, arching into her touch. fter a moment, she rolled them, so that Dellis was on top. Just long enough for Cass to start undressing Dellis. She reached to pull off her shirt first, then her bra. Then she rolled them again so she was hovering over Dellis again. "Doing alright?" She asked softly.
 
Dellis just chuckled as she was rolled to get her top off, then Cass was back on her. She nodded at her question then kissed her again. Dellis was surprised she was doing ok. Perhaps it had been long enough time that nothing will trigger, or that she fully trusted Cass and she was able to stay in the moment.

"I'm doing fine babe." Dellis worked her hands down into Cass's pants, undoing the belt and pulling the zipper down. "Don't stop."
 
Cass nods, "Its up to you to tell me if you aren't fine." She muttered before she wiggled out of her pants, then worked to get Dellis out of hers. Once they were off, she began kissing down Dellis's body, along her neck, her collarbone, down her chest, pausing to spend some time teasing each breast. Her hands stroked up and down Dellis's sides.
 
Dellis's breathing got heavier as Cass kissed her way down and she laid back and closed her eyes.

"Yes.....I will let you know. But for now....oh fuck~" Dellis gasped as she felt Cass's lips on her breasts. "God~ please don't stop."
 
Cass grins, "Not planning on it." She murmured as she continued to kiss along Dellis's stomach, working a little lower, teasing her lover, she began kissing down one leg, to the knee, then began going up the other leg, doing all this just to tease the woman beneath her.
 
Dellis was writhing at this point, letting out light moans with each kiss. She let out a breathless chuckle.

"Has anyone told you before that you are such a tease~" she commented as she gripped the sheets tightly
 
Cass grins, "Yes I have." She murmured against her lovers skin. She let teasing for several moments before finally letting her lips skim over her lovers sensitive flesh, lapping gently and occasionally nibbling, teasing her some more.
 
Dellis just chuckled which turned into a gasp as she felt Cass's lips finally come into contact with her center.

"Ohhh fuck~" Dellis shut her eyes as she leaned her head back and pulled on the sheets as she did her best to stay in the moment and let Cass take her fully.
 
Cass heard the sounds and enjoyed them, lifting a hand she slid two fingers into her. She kept lapping a and sucking at her flesh, thrusting two fingers in and out repeatedly. Her other hand gripped Dellis's hip as she worked to push her over the edge.
 
Dellis tensed when Cass entered her, a small bit of memories started creeping up in the back of her mind but she pushed them back then started rocking her hips to the pace of Cass's fingers.

"Fuck!!!" Dellis hissed as she gripped the back of Cass's head. She soon felt the pressure build and within minutes she felt herself tumble over the edge. She had never allowed another to give her am orgasm. Damn it was an amazing feeling to let go and allow someone else to take her.

Dellis sighed and draped her forearm over her eyes as she tried to get control of her breathing once more.

"....wow....."
 
Back
Top