Things that made you smile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana_

Literotica Guru
I know the smile threads get done to death everywhere, but they're happy good humored threads, and I don't see the harm in one here. If you don't like the topic, please don't comment here about it as it's meant to be light hearted. :rose:

What/who made you smile today?

For me..

My kids...especially my youngest who has learning problems, and seeing him taking out his list of new words and trying to do them himself.
My sister and walking partner. I'm 5ft 4in, she's almost 6ft, so trying to keep up with her can cause huge laughs.
My husband, sexy man and how he is with us.

Some ladies and gentlemen here. I think they know who they are, or hope they do. My list is small, but it's a good one and it doesn't change.

Lovely thread Alana, I have plenty to smile about these days, I am alive! I shall keep your thread busy if I may ? :)

:rose: Looking in the mirror and seeing me looking healthy for a change, no bags under my eyes.

:rose: The flowers my son picked for me (From an neighbors garden I suspect :eek:)

:rose: The sun smiling on me and everyone else in Montreal, for the third day in a row!

Last edited:
Lovely thread Alana, I have plenty to smile about these days, I am alive! I shall keep your thread busy if I may ? :)

:rose: Looking in the mirror and seeing me looking healthy for a change, no bags under my eyes.

:rose: The flowers my son picked for me (From an neighbors garden I suspect :eek:)

:rose: The sun smiling on me and everyone else in Montreal, for the third day in a row!

I really should road-trip to Montreal and see all this honey on the tummy you were posting about.

:rose: Mr Britwitch...as he does every day

:rose: My darling daughter...sometimes I can't believe someone so small can be so strong...

:rose: ...and cheesy but true... Alana_ for starting the thread :D :rose:

Oh Yeishia, post away my girl. Enjoy and it's wonderful your doing so well.

That's cause for smiles in itself.:rose::rose:

:rose: Mr Britwitch...as he does every day

:rose: My darling daughter...sometimes I can't believe someone so small can be so strong...

:rose: ...and cheesy but true... Alana_ for starting the thread :D :rose:

Awe, thank you..I'm a fan of Cheesy...Thank you...{cheesy smile.}

gives her a gentle hug

I am truly happy for you!

A nice thoughtful text that came at the right minute

An invitation to MacDonads from a lovely man on Lit. :eek:

Lady Gaga playing on my ipod

SG2 :rose:

To McDonalds? Better hang onto him with a death grip and never let go.

Waking up to see another day,wether it is sunny or not,each day is as precious as the day before so It makes me smile when I realise I am awake to see another one no matter how it turns out as it goes along.

Friends(I dont have many just a few select) Who know that just a quick text or phone call to say hello.

Watching to puppies playing in the yard,one that thinks it is ok to bite the others backside and run,then falling over his own clumsy feet.(One is a chocolate lab and other is a alaskan husy/wolf mix)

I got to speak to a friend who I haven't seen in awhile and I had been missing him *SMILES*

Early morning sex.
The menu for today.
An email from someone I've not heard from in a long time.
'Nikita'.
Looking forward to tomorrow night.
Parents, brothers and sisters oh my!
Here.

I really should road-trip to Montreal and see all this honey on the tummy you were posting about.

Oh Yeishia, post away my girl. Enjoy and it's wonderful your doing so well.

That's cause for smiles in itself.:rose::rose:

gives her a gentle hug

I am truly happy for you!

Your responses made me smile from ear to ear, thank you all so much.

Cherry I am convinced that you will be following my lead * hugs you to her tightly*

:) I put on 1.2 lbs in 4 days! :rose:

An ''excellent'' on my youngest copy book . It's a huge achievement for a little guy with his learning issues.

I will be leaving the company that gave me my big break and taking a position with a consulting firm. I just received the news. Happy isn't the word.

I will be leaving the company that gave me my big break and taking a position with a consulting firm. I just received the news. Happy isn't the word.

Aw, congratulations LI..I'm delighted for you , and I hope it brings you all the personal satisfaction you should have in your work. Well done!

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

An amazing comedy show hubby and I went to see last night.

Hubby after said comedy show.

Good kids.

Our eldest sitting up waiting for us to get home before ' locking up for the night'. ( he's 15 and took his duties a little too seriously )

A hopefully quiet weekend.

An amazing comedy show hubby and I went to see last night.

Hubby after said comedy show.

Good kids.

Our eldest sitting up waiting for us to get home before ' locking up for the night'. ( he's 15 and took his duties a little too seriously )

A hopefully quiet weekend.

Amidst a ton of insanity here?

Your posts are little bright spots. It makes me smile that there's a loving family-bound person here.

Even if I've finally learned she can be terribly wicked. Sinful. And that she's a delightful talent.

Amidst a ton of insanity here?

Your posts are little bright spots. It makes me smile that there's a loving family-bound person here.

Even if I've finally learned she can be terribly wicked. Sinful. And that she's a delightful talent.

LI, thank you on both accounts!.:rose:

That's really very kind of you .

Some fresh smoked salmon.
New router.
The smell of firewood burning on the fire.
Knowing the last mowing of the grass is almost with us.

Watching to puppies playing in the yard,one that thinks it is ok to bite the others backside and run,then falling over his own clumsy feet.(One is a chocolate lab and other is a alaskan husy/wolf mix)

I love you even more now Gaia *squeals*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back