Single, free, and willing to please!

sdnt

Call me Essie :)
Looking for the real thing.

Hi! You can call me Essie, and I'm 26 years old. There is no way for someone to sound humble when they try to describe themselves. It either sounds fake or completely one sided, but I'll try to sum myself up as clear as possible. I have an optimistic outlook on life, even though the world is currently falling to pieces. I try to stay lighthearted and hopeful, but I get restless just waiting around; That's why I am a proud activist in all human rights issues. I'm also honest, neurotically goofy, and open-minded. But of course, sometimes I'm stubborn, loud, impatient, and temperamental. Underneath it all, I'm a sensitive, yet strong human being. With a tendency to be deeply pensive, I always try to be understanding and caring, even though it's kicked in the ass before... Serious at times, playful at most, weird always!

I am looking for a serious, passionate connection with someone experienced in BDSM who can help reach my full potential as a submissive as well as a person. To help me realize and push my capacity to serve and the border of my limits, as well as help me in times of suffering. On a brighter note! I am looking for someone to play with, someone who can make me laugh. Please, no one over 40. Here is my BDSM personal. It's a more in-depth look into what I'm searching for.

First, please no bestiality, scat, golden showers or anal talk. I mention this because I love to role play :D If you do too, and would like to play with me, be creative! Throw me a few scenarios in a PM :) Here are some I've thought of already: Play Time.
Second, I try to be very versatile; I don't like to stick to Teacher and Student or Boss and Employee as I believe those kinds of characters are actually quite plain because,
Third, I love to write! So challenge me.. And yourself as well! I won't waste my time nor will I waste yours if I'm not having fun.
Fourth, even though I won't judge you by the way you type, I would greatly appreciate proper grammar. If we were to play, I'd also like crazy articulation, and some really nice descriptions. Overall, I would like to experience humility and respect as a fellow Literotica Member. I believe this includes refraining from:

Multiple/senseless PMs about:

Complete rudeness
Bragging about your penis
You masturbating
Other stuff you should know is not appropriate to say

So what's my kink? :D I am into BDSM and I cherish what I believe is the speicla love between a submissive and his/her Dom/Domme. I would love to play this relationship out. But I don't really play the dominant role well. So if you're looking for just that, I'm not interested. I'm sorry :(

Now, New to the BDSM Cafe is a list of my kinks as a sub.
For my other perversions, check out this Map of My Pleasures. It's pretty helpful! :D

Now don't be a sourpuss and just enjoy yourself! There's nothing to be ashamed of, we're all beings that crave. But if you prefer to just talk, that's fine too! I'd love to hear from someone, anyone, to keep me company at night. Just don't be boring!

I can understand delays between PMs, it's a busy world out there. So let's just get something INTERESTING going and see if we can hold each other's attention long enough to see whether or not we wanna try again. :rose:

No webcam or private pictures. You can see me in my thread: For Lit, With Love 2.

Post script.
Yes, I have a yahoo ID; No, I am not giving it to you :catgrin:

Last edited:
PM me if you would like to role play. Name, age, and sex, if you please. I ask for a name because it's only polite to introduce yourself. I kindly ask for an age because I am picky with the difference of years between us. And just to make sure the sex since I love the beauty of a lady's body, as having my first experience with a female, but I also cannot deny the natural fit a man, and the pleasure that a penis can give. :rolleyes:

So first and foremost, please no bestiality, scat, golden showers and anal. These are totally non negotiable, I'm sorry. Anyways, be creative! Throw me a few scenarios or maybe just dive right into one! Second, I am pretty versatile and can adapt well to pleasure you. Third, I love to write, so challenge me! Please note: I won't waste my time if I'm not having fun. Not saying I have such a busy schedule, but it's obviously not gonna work out if I don't get a feel of dedication to the plot. And even though I won't judge, I would greatly appreciate proper grammar and crazy articulation.

Now don't be a pussy and just enjoy yourself! There's nothing to be ashamed of, we're all beings that crave. I'd love to hear from someone, anyone, to keep me company at night.

But if you prefer to just talk, that's fine too ^_^ I will not push anyone's limit, but rather their mind so I can be satisfied with the story. I can understand delays between PMs, it's a busy world out there. So let's just get something INTERESTING going and see if we can hold each others attention long enough to see whether or not we wanna try again. :cool:

And, by my signature, I hope it comes plain that I am into BDSM and I cherish the passionate love between a Submissive and her Dominant.

No webcam, no pictures. I have a perfectly acceptable photo in my profile.
The beauty of words, at least for me, is surprisingly wholly independent of there meanings. Every day I learn a new word based upon its' prosidy and tone–today's word is 'diaphanous.' I would like to write for you a vignette so as to give me a chance to sharpen my usage of this wonderful word.
Oh yes, my name is Yonatan. I am a male; I have lovers, and only lovers, of various shapes, size and sex. A little game I would like to try is making verse whilst sharing pleasure.

I rose from the pew in step with the others, yet still felt so deeply estranged from those mindless sheep that I could barely hold myself from running out of the doors. Suddenly, the glint of reflected light blinded me–the bright glow of light shone from the thin diaphanous film of lipstick that could barely cover her lusciously full lips. As our eyes met and our hearts sped up, a strength of spirit rose between us and sealed our infernal fate. Neither spoke, we just walked abreast towards the door. Suddenly she grabbed a bible from the pew to her right, its' cover blemished by diaphanous fingerprints from whoever held it before. As we reached the door, still wordless, both noticed the empty confessional box to our right. We a quick diaphanous glance, she communicated her sinful whim. I walked into the fathers half, and she into the confessor's (??) half. I could have offered to her my manhood, throbbing with excitement, but I felt her need, her frustration demanded I give her pleasure with no expectation of reciprocal service. This stark reality excited me to no end. I spoke:
"Daughter, put your diaphanous womanly rose to the grate so that I may bless thee."
She complied, and as I inhaled the intimate fragrance of her, and savoured the diaphanous sheen of her lust, I knew we were to be lovers forever more

I am tired of writing,
Your turn?

Yonatan

The beauty of words, at least for me, is surprisingly wholly independent of there meanings. Every day I learn a new word based upon its' prosidy and tone–today's word is 'diaphanous.' I would like to write for you a vignette so as to give me a chance to sharpen my usage of this wonderful word.
Oh yes, my name is Yonatan. I am a male; I have lovers, and only lovers, of various shapes, size and sex. A little game I would like to try is making verse whilst sharing pleasure.

I rose from the pew in step with the others, yet still felt so deeply estranged from those mindless sheep that I could barely hold myself from running out of the doors. Suddenly, the glint of reflected light blinded me–the bright glow of light shone from the thin diaphanous film of lipstick that could barely cover her lusciously full lips. As our eyes met and our hearts sped up, a strength of spirit rose between us and sealed our infernal fate. Neither spoke, we just walked abreast towards the door. Suddenly she grabbed a bible from the pew to her right, its' cover blemished by diaphanous fingerprints from whoever held it before. As we reached the door, still wordless, both noticed the empty confessional box to our right. We a quick diaphanous glance, she communicated her sinful whim. I walked into the fathers half, and she into the confessor's (??) half. I could have offered to her my manhood, throbbing with excitement, but I felt her need, her frustration demanded I give her pleasure with no expectation of reciprocal service. This stark reality excited me to no end. I spoke:
"Daughter, put your diaphanous womanly rose to the grate so that I may bless thee."
She complied, and as I inhaled the intimate fragrance of her, and savoured the diaphanous sheen of her lust, I knew we were to be lovers forever more

I am tired of writing,
Your turn?

Yonatan

I suppose you don't want to play since I didn't get a reply back.

Last edited:
Back