Best mother-son incest story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all:

I've been a consumer of these for years, but could never write well enough to satisfy even me...

A few favs--all over the map I know, but try the ones you can find.

-Alwayswantedto stories (removed but accessible via wayback)
Mom Tries Belly Dancing
Piano Mom
The Rambler
Staying on the Farm with Mom
Brushing Mom's hair

Breakfast, lunch and dinner (berryismine)

Lingerie Moms (heyall)

My Mom's Fuzzy Heart (cmsix)

Mom Coaches Me In Writing Erotica (thesweeterthewine)

BSTC (krlxo)--kind of dicey premise, but every young guy wishes it was real! and smokin hot

Hey all:

I've been a consumer of these for years, but could never write well enough to satisfy even me...

A few favs--all over the map I know, but try the ones you can find.

-Alwayswantedto stories (removed but accessible via wayback)
Mom Tries Belly Dancing
Piano Mom
The Rambler
Staying on the Farm with Mom
Brushing Mom's hair

Breakfast, lunch and dinner (berryismine)

Lingerie Moms (heyall)

My Mom's Fuzzy Heart (cmsix)

Mom Coaches Me In Writing Erotica (thesweeterthewine)

BSTC (krlxo)--kind of dicey premise, but every young guy wishes it was real! and smokin hot

I must say that I never wanted to have sex with my real mom. Nor did I have any fantasies of her. However my ex-wife love to role play as my mommy in bed. She would get so excited and now I miss it terribly. I love to read mommy / Son stories.

Author's Favorite Authors & Stories

What I find useful is that in many authors' biography profiles, there is a heading for 'Favorites'; i.e., favorite other authors or stories. I can click on some of these and find a whole new take on whatever subject or category of story the original author enjoys. Find lots of new or different authors and stories that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed great stories and advices ! Many thanks.

I have a question :) The Mom/Son first story I read was about a mother who would purposely fall asleep so her son could massage and touch her. I don’t know much more except a sentence that stuck to my head more or less like “Mom is going to sleep now” and she would wait to be felt by him.

Just wondering if anyone could help, would be good to retrieve my first :)

Cheers.
If you haven't found it yet., that sounds a lot like one I read recently, but it was not here on lit - I've been looking at asstr dot org so it must have been on there.
If you have found it please let me know, and if not then also get in touch and I'll try to point you in the general direction, or avoid the places I didn't look.

Although I only recently joined these forums in order to publish stories, I have been reading lit for maybe fifteen or more years, and favour incest, exhibitionist, inter-racial stories, and I have to agree with a comment made here about a year ago, that I prefer stories written by a female, in my case because many of those written by males are awful...... sorry guys.
I need to have a good dose of possible realism, and so the common male-written story of a horny busty daughter jumping on her sex-machine dad really leaves me cold.
I find stories written by females to be far more realistic, and although some go way too far into unrealistic territory most of them I could imagine happening in any town in the country.
I prefer the long slow build up (not always planned seduction) with the mother giving accidental downblouse glimpses, or gaping dressing gown, and of course the son reacts in the obvious way, mum eventually realises he is looking at her and is aroused - I think that happens in far more homes than people realise, it's just that very few take it a step farther and have some form of contact, so for me the whole scenario is quite natural, depending on your country of origin and beliefs.
Going against a lot of what I have just said, I remember one great story written by a guy, where the father was a teacher and his daughter a student, with the setting being a dark room for either science experiments or photography work, and the father realised some of the female students were touching him as he tried to assist them.... and so on. I found it quite realistic, as I have worked in teaching, and know only too well just how naughty girls can be, so I could imagine that actually happening, once the father allows his erection to overpower his common sense.

Although I only recently joined these forums in order to publish stories, I have been reading lit for maybe fifteen or more years, and favour incest, exhibitionist, inter-racial stories, and I have to agree with a comment made here about a year ago, that I prefer stories written by a female, in my case because many of those written by males are awful...... sorry guys.
I need to have a good dose of possible realism, and so the common male-written story of a horny busty daughter jumping on her sex-machine dad really leaves me cold.
I find stories written by females to be far more realistic, and although some go way too far into unrealistic territory most of them I could imagine happening in any town in the country.
I prefer the long slow build up (not always planned seduction) with the mother giving accidental downblouse glimpses, or gaping dressing gown, and of course the son reacts in the obvious way, mum eventually realises he is looking at her and is aroused - I think that happens in far more homes than people realise, it's just that very few take it a step farther and have some form of contact, so for me the whole scenario is quite natural, depending on your country of origin and beliefs.
Going against a lot of what I have just said, I remember one great story written by a guy, where the father was a teacher and his daughter a student, with the setting being a dark room for either science experiments or photography work, and the father realised some of the female students were touching him as he tried to assist them.... and so on. I found it quite realistic, as I have worked in teaching, and know only too well just how naughty girls can be, so I could imagine that actually happening, once the father allows his erection to overpower his common sense.

I always thought the mom who dresses provocatively, at home and out in public, would give her so much masturbation material(?) would be realistic and satisfying to both. She knows her son is always checking her out, etc. and it's flattering to her that a young man thinks she is still attractive. But, I don't think Lit. readers are interested in something this tame, even though it might be so much better than what sex life they actually have. Just sayin'.

But, I don't think Lit. readers are interested in something this tame
Just sayin'.
A lot of the incest stuff on lit is different I agree, but I have found quite a few stories to my tastes, although perhaps only around a couple of good stories for every six pages of 'new submissions' in all categories.
The ones I've liked have had mixed reviews, but I usually send the author an email and let them know I enjoyed the story - some of those have developed into a short exchange of messages, which was nice to get to know a bit more about the person behind the story, and in one particular case it hinted at the real life facts behind the story.
On reflection, lit censorship prevents stories from being too extreme, so the incest category seems to me to be respectably tame, but not often what I think of as realistic and potentially could have happened. There are other far more extreme sites, but they are not always to my tastes either, for different reasons.

agree...

A lot of the incest stuff on lit is different I agree, but I have found quite a few stories to my tastes, although perhaps only around a couple of good stories for every six pages of 'new submissions' in all categories.
The ones I've liked have had mixed reviews, but I usually send the author an email and let them know I enjoyed the story - some of those have developed into a short exchange of messages, which was nice to get to know a bit more about the person behind the story, and in one particular case it hinted at the real life facts behind the story.
On reflection, lit censorship prevents stories from being too extreme, so the incest category seems to me to be respectably tame, but not often what I think of as realistic and potentially could have happened. There are other far more extreme sites, but they are not always to my tastes either, for different reasons.

there are a lot of stories and unfortunately very few of good quality. the best fantasies are the closest to reality or written oneself to the basics of certain experiences

there are a lot of stories and unfortunately very few of good quality. the best fantasies are the closest to reality or written oneself to the basics of certain experiences

That absolutely hits the mark.

The best erotic stories just do not appear on this website. Most of those here are juvenile, tongue-hanging-out descriptions of fucking and precious little else. Very little plausibility... and generally less still by way of actual interest grabbing.

I guess if you were a spotty adolescent and with five minutes to devote to your erotic adventure, you'd think Literotica was ok.

Spring Break Wife by MajorRewrite

Thank you for the mention of my most read story. Here’s the link for anyone who is curious.

https://www.literotica.com/s/spring-break-wife-1

I have one more mom/son story that is more recent and less well read but higher rated. It’s a modern take on the Oedipus story. And you may notice a guest appearance by the stars of Spring Break Wife ...

https://www.literotica.com/s/rex-and-jo

One of my favorites on this theme is Two Moms Two Laps. Great sexy fun by Tx Tall Tales.

https://www.literotica.com/s/two-moms-two-laps-two-hours

Cheers.

What happened to Sam Jason?

I was looking for a Sam Jason story and he seems to have been deleted from the site. Does anyone know why?

Not able to find author dinkleberry stories on Literotica. Can anybody help to find it?

My top 3 are probably:
Brushing Mom's Hair by alwayswantedto
You'll Get Used To It by alwayswantedto
Mother Son Chance Happening by xyster

You can insert a few other stories by alwayswantedto as he is, despite his retirement, the undisputed king of the genre in my eyes.

Short but great: Just After Midnight by dirtymindedmother

Maybe not the greatest but it just pushes the right buttons for me:
Thank You, Dad by dinkleberry
Mom's Roommate by klrxo

I just love stories where the father is still in the picture. It adds a lot.

If someone has any recommendations for that, even if they aren't the best, I'm all ears.

i'd have to think about this... but in the meantime I am trying to find an old MS story but can't remember the title... all i remember is the mom goes into the son's room during the night and they look over a year book together and his mom tries to see if he'll bite and say something lewd about her?

sound familiar?

Hindi Incest story

I f some oneready to edit or read and review Hindi incest stories, please contact me
Also if some female wants role play partner feel free to contact me

How about...none of them?
You don't have to like-em. I don't especially. I don't read-em; I only wrote-em. (There may be more in the future but both reading and writing are hard now so we'll see.) But pick any category, ask what's best, and many will say, none. Which translates to: I don't know. I don't care. Not my thing. Where are the furries?

I may have mentioned already that the 'best' of any tales are those that zap a select reader. Punch their buttons -- different buttons on each, of course, so punch as many buttons as possible. Someone, somewhere, will like it.

You don't have to like-em. I don't especially. I don't read-em; I only wrote-em. (There may be more in the future but both reading and writing are hard now so we'll see.) But pick any category, ask what's best, and many will say, none. Which translates to: I don't know. I don't care. Not my thing. Where are the furries?

I may have mentioned already that the 'best' of any tales are those that zap a select reader. Punch their buttons -- different buttons on each, of course, so punch as many buttons as possible. Someone, somewhere, will like it.

Yeah, everyone's got their own stuff. I'm partial to mind control/hypnosis (as you can guess from my username) as well. It's extraordinarily rare to find a story where that and mother/son stuff overlap (like going years without finding something new).

We’ve talked about the best...

What’s your opinion on what’s the weirdest?

I’d just like to know for...reasons.

I would heartily recommend 'You Couldn't Handle Me' by TheTalkMan. He's done a few incest stories but also does a lot of cuckolding and betrayal stories. His work is really filthy. It's not subtle, but it's hot, hot, hot. All the women have ginormous tits and are complete sluts. All the men are hung like horses.

To be fair, some of his stories are a bit formulaic but there's such a vivid, exuberant intensity to his writing, it doesn't matter that much. If you want inventive, romantic work...look elsewhere. But if you want pure, unadulterated filth with hard, nasty sucking and fucking...he's your man.

https://www.literotica.com/s/you-couldnt-handle-me-ch-01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back