Pussy Panacea

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
I couldn't think of a better (without rambling) title, sorry.

What if a young woman finds out that anyone who eats her out or consumes her come has all of their illnesses cured and even has their vitality and some of their youth restored?

Could go a number of ways though the big thing would be how the ability is discovered, what it gets used for, and if others try to take advantage of it. Another veriation could be if the ability can be lost (like if it's tied to her hymen).

For example: step mom hates her step daughter but has to care for her until she's 21 as part of her late husband's will. Stepmom is the pack leader of a group of cougars in the community. She ticks off one of them so they decide to seduce the stepdaughter to try and get some dirt on her. The stepdaughter doesn't know anything but the next morning, she wakes up with her crow's feet and wrinkles gone, as well as a tighter body.

Stepmom finds out and immediately starts using her stepdaughter for profit, bringing her around to give "beauty treatments" to housewives and then filming the following encounters for blackmail.

Stepdaughter at first is okay with it as the women are at least polite enough to act like they care about her but when they start becoming more demanding and she discovers the blackmail and how far her mother plans to use her, she gets ticked. At a dinner party for mom and her friends, a salad is served that the daughter masturbated over...only this time, the effect is reversed, prematurely aging all of them into crones. Meaning that stepmom is dependent on her for care.

Or: sweet girl discovers her gift after a friend with a hurt leg eats her out and is suddenly healed. Girl goes around trying to get people to believe her but it's kind of hard to pitch "hey sick person! Eat me out and you'll be well!"

Frustrated and tired of perverts being the only ones interested in her gift, she keeps her ability a secret except from her lovers who think it's just a weird coincidence, and studies nursing. She works at a hospital and saves lives without using her gift but one day she comes across a hopeless case or a patient whose last wish is to lose their virginity. She cures them but is fired.

She does get work at a nursing home though and it's a bit harder to claim it's a coincidence when people's Alzheimer's goes away and their youth is restored.

Or: brat finds out her ability and makes a big show of it. Streaming her "treatments" on porn sites and eating up the attention she gets...unfortunately, it's too much attention and she gets kidnapped to be turned into a source of panacea for the world, as her abilities are deemed too valuable to allow her to decide who she treats.

She gets licked and fucked by machines almost nonstop so her come can be bottled up and distributed. She surrenders to the pleasure and spends her life being experimented on and having nonstop orgasms

What ideas do you all have?
 
I'd have her working at a hospital or homeless shelter, where she is running into all manner of people with problems. Maybe make it so she can only heal one person per day (month? year?) so she has to carefully consider who she deems worthy of her treatments.
 
Her healing essences have varied sources and strengths. She exudes different levels of cures, depending on:

1) a closed-mouth kiss (no tongue)
2) a patient's tongue in her mouth
3) a patient's tongue in her navel
4) a patient's tongue in her anus
5) a patient's tongue in her vagina
6) extra cures for sucking toejam
7) penis-in-vagina penetration
8) penis-in-anus penetration
9) eye-socket penetration
10) think of the ultimate

#1 erases pimples. #10 cures brain cancer. The rest are in-between, potency-wise.
 
Carnevil: like the idea, lots of dramatic potential.

Hypoxia: I like it but let's cut it off at 8. 9 is really disturbing and 10...yeah, Inthink I know what 10 is and let's not go "Viscious Circle" (Mike Carey) on this.
 
I know one disease that is easy to cure. It is a dreaded Hawaiian disease called Lakanooki. The only cure is Kumoniwannalaya.

Sorry, old joke. I just thought it would fit here!
 
Back
Top