How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

"Are there any particular provisions you want to make sure get included in Nancy's slave contract?" Chris had just asked Laurie as Nancy entered their home office carrying the wine, glasses, and corkscrew.

"It needn't be so complex," Nancy giggled with excitement as she moved to Laurie's unoccupied desk to lay out the beverage supplies. "I'll agree to do anything you ask. I know both of you and I know myself. I have no doubt I'm kinkier than either of you. There is nothing either of you could ever ask of me that I would need... that I would want to refuse."

She peeled the foil off the top of the bottle and started to turn in the corkscrew. "Hell, I'm so twisted, I make this corkscrew look like a hypodermic needle!"
 
"There is nothing either of you could ever ask of me that I would need... that I would want to refuse," Nancy assured them as she peeled the foil off the top of the wine bottle and started to turn in the corkscrew. "Hell, I'm so twisted, I make this corkscrew look like a hypodermic needle!"

"Alright," Chris nodded as a blank WordPerfect document appeared on the monitor in front of him. "Perhaps then a simple handshake will do. What we need in writing, however, is a set of rules you are to live by as our slave."

He began to type:


RULES AND MANDATORY PROTOCOLS FOR SLAVE NANCY

1. The slave shall always address her owners Laurie and Chris as "Mistr​

He glanced over to Laurie who had curled up in the big papasan chair in the corner. "We have already told her to call us 'Master' and 'Mistress,' but I'm thinking I'd prefer 'My Lord' and 'My Lady.' What do you think?"
 
"We have already told her to call us 'Master' and 'Mistress,' but I'm thinking I'd prefer 'My Lord' and 'My Lady,'" Chris suggested to his wife Laurie about their newly acquired slave, Laurie's best friend Nancy. "What do you think?"

"Oh, I definitely prefer 'My Lady,'" Laurie agreed. "'Mistress' has too many other meanings."

Laurie thought a moment and smiled, ignoring Nancy's presence as she spoke of her. "She's not just our sex slave, right? I mean, that's just all fun for her then, I think. If her enslavement is to mean anything it has to be total. For instance, I want her to do all the cleaning and chores around here."
 
"If her enslavement is to mean anything, it has to be total," Laurie told her husband about her best friend Nancy. "For instance, I want her to do all the cleaning and chores around here."

"Of course," Chris replied with more confidence than he felt. He worried that this might dissuade Nancy from becoming their slave. He, of course, cared most about the sexual aspect. He came up with an idea which, if he understood Nancy's desires, could sell her on the idea. "Part of all this should include her humiliation, even if generally private and subtle. It will be quite amusing to think of her coming home from her profession as a corporate attorney to to be not just our sex toy, but also our scullery maid. Perhaps we should get her one of those little French maid uniforms. On the other hand or, in any case, to add to her humiliation and as a reminder of her status, I think her default dress when home here should be nudity."

He corrected and added to the rules list


RULES AND MANDATORY PROTOCOLS FOR SLAVE NANCY

1. The slave shall do anything, sexual or nonsexual, asked, ordered, or required by her owners, Laurie and Chris.

2. The slave shall always address her owners Laurie and Chris as "My Lady" and "My Lord," respectively.

3. Unless instructed otherwise by her owners, the slave shall adopt and remain in a state of complete nudity when in the household premises of her owners.


Chris read these aloud, then added: "What else? Oh! I know. Let's see...."

He recited the fourth rule as he typed it.


4. Upon first greeting each of her owners in the morning, and again at the end of the work day, the slave shall offer each of her owners oral sex.


"What do you think?" he asked Laurie. "Does that suit?"
 
"What do you think?" Chris asked Laurie about the rules he had listed so far for their new slave, her best friend Nancy. "Does that suit?"

"Sounds good," Laurie agreed. She thought about Nancy, moving around their home naked, doing menial chores and servicing them in every way. The thought of Nancy's degradation turned Laurie on even more than the promise of cunnilingus on demand. She wanted more along those lines. "Hmmm... I think.... Okay... yeah... I think we should add a rule that, like a pet, she's not allowed on the furniture. She can sit on the floor."
 
Nancy listened as her friends discussed her subservient and sexual roles as if the were nothing more than their pet, a piece of property. She took a sip of wine and saw her hand trembling with excitement. Her mouth watered in anticipation as her womanhood dampened with desire.
 
"Okay," Laurie mumbled as she considered further rules to impose upon her friend Nancy, now that Nancy had become slave to her and her fiance Chris. "Yeah... I think we should add a rule that, like a pet, she's not allowed on the furniture. She can sit on the floor."

Chris typed at his computer, reciting as he added this rule to the list:


5. The slave shall never sit or lay upon any piece of furniture, unless first instructed to by one of her owners.

"I like the pet idea," Chris commented. "We should get her a collar. We'll then change Rule 3, the one about being nude, to include she must wear only that when on these premises."


 
Last edited:
"We should get her a collar," Chris suggested about his fiance Laurie's best friend Nancy, who had just submitted to become their complete slave. "We'll then change Rule 3, the one about being nude, to include she must wear only that when on these premises."

"If she has a collar," Laurie nodded, her gaze moving to where Nancy stood by the wine bottle. "She'll need a tag for it... and a name as our pet."

Laurie thought back to how, despite her friend's adult beauty, the homely awkwardness of middle school had hit Nancy hard. Laurie's own sisters would bark when her friend came around. In response, Nancy had become somewhat loose, even a bit promiscuous, as a teen. This promiscuity, of course, had eventually led to her new status with Laurie and Chris. Laurie began juggling some words and phrases in her mind.

"'Slut Puppy,'" Laurie suddenly announced. "Her tag will say, and we'll call her... 'Slut Puppy.'"
 

Chris chuckled. He had heard enough of Laurie's stories about Nancy, and how Laurie's sisters had treated her, to recognize the origin and appropriateness of the slave name Laurie gave her: "Slut Puppy."

"You know," Chris said, "We had planned to go out for dinner tonight, and I think we still should, but I want to add one more rule first."

He spoke it aloud as he typed:


6. The slave shall never wear a bra or panties, unless first instructed to by one of her owners.

"Now we can dress for dinner," Chris announced. "Although, I want to stop at a pet store before we go to the restaurant."



 
"I want to stop at a pet store before we go to the restaurant," Chris announced.

In light of the preceding conversation, Nancy several possibilities crossed Nancy's mind at to what he might plan to buy there. Any of them would move her thralldom one step further from theoretical toward physical. The thought excited more than intimidated her.
 
Laurie sipped the last of her wine and set the glass down on the desk. She appreciated that Nancy would now have the duty of picking up such clutter around their home. Laurie had never wanted a maid, or even an occasional cleaning lady. She did not want some stranger having that sort of access to any aspect, even the most materially mundane, of her private life. On the other hand, Nancy already knew her as well as anyone could, now down to the most intimate details. She could not only accept the thought of her friend cleaning up after her, she would relish in it. Smiling, Laurie left the office and strolled down the hall to the master bedroom to dress for dinner.
 
Nancy gathered the depleted wine bottle and glasses and followed her lifelong best friend, now dominatrix owner, into the hall. Where Laurie went to the master bedroom, however, Nancy went to the kitchen, rinsed out the goblets, and put the bottle into the recycling bin. It already felt natural to perform these mundane tasks for Laurie and her fiance, Chris, in their home, even in the nude.

Nancy then went to the chair where she had left her carefully folded clothes an hour earlier. Remembering Chris's rule that she should never wear a bra or panties, she ignored these while she got back into the rest of what she’d worn to the office that day, a black tight cotton sweater, red tartan wool skirt, gray stockings, and black patent leather pumps with four inch heels. The fine knit of the sweater felt like a lover's ardent fingers upon her stiff, small nipples. When she walked to the laundry to put her underwear into a hamper, the skirt caressed her pubes. She moaned softly in anticipation of what her new relationship with her old friends would now bring.
 
Chris saved the rules list he had started to his hard drive, then stood and walked to the master bedroom. Thinking of Nancy having become his and Laurie's sex slave had him partially erect again, and watching Laurie walking around in just her underwear while she picked out an outfit only exacerbated this. Under other circumstances, he might take this opportunity to seduce her, but he decided to leave it for later, when they could again jointly take advantage of Nancy's servitude.

Instead, he walked into the bathroom, took a clean washcloth from the linen closet, and wiped the traces of Nancy's juices from his manhood. He expected to need to do this a lot from now on. For the moment, however, it would satisfy him simply to successfully coax his stiff organ into a clean pair of briefs.
 
Laurie could not decide. She really preferred pantyhose, and Nancy, not she, had tonight become Chris's (and her own) slave, required to satisfy his whims and desires. On the other hand, she knew Chris had a strong preference for her wearing stockings and garters. She thought of Chris's command that Nancy should never wear a bra or panties. She had to admit it would bother her if Chris gave Nancy all of his attention tonight. That decided the issue. She removed the day's practical underwear, found and put on a black garter belt, rolled a pair of stockings up her legs and snapped them in place, then, as Chris liked, put her black lace panties on outside the garters for easy removal.

After adding a black lace bra, she got into the purple Ralph Lauren velvet sheath dress she had bought for New Yeas's eve. Tonight felt more like a new beginning than that holiday ever would. Checking her appearance in a full length mirror, she nodded. Knowing Chris, she would easily now compete with their new slave for his intimate attention.
 
Chris grinned when he saw Laurie wearing a garter belt and stockings. She almost always wore pantyhose, even on romantic occasions, despite his expressed preference against them at all times. His manhood again stirred in his briefs, now contained in a pair of charcoal gray slacks.

Noting the color of dress Laurie had selected, Chris chose an emerald green sweater for himself. Pulling this on, he waited while she fussed with her long auburn hair. When she finished, he offered her his arm and graced her with a warm and adoring smile. He moved easily, as if they had nothing extraordinary planned. Nonetheless, his voiced trembled slightly with excitement when he spoke.

"Shall we go collect our slave?"
 
"Shall we go collect our slave?" Chris asked with a warm and surprisingly casual smile, causing Laurie's loins to tingle and slightly dampen her panties.

Laurie simply chuckled and nodded as she slipped her arm around her fiance's elbow. They entered the living room where Nancy waited. She looked a bit nervous, but obvious excitement and anticipation lit her face. Laurie had never seen her friend look more beautiful.
 
As soon as Laurie and Chris entered the room, Nancy lowered herself to her knees.

"My Lady... My Lord," she greeted them, in accordance with the rules they had set. "I am now dressed as you instructed and ready to do your bidding. You need only to command me."

Nancy felt her heart flutter and a touch of sultry moisture between her thighs. Kneeling there, dressed so conservatively except for her lack of underwear, offering herself to this couple she had loved for years as dear friends, knowing they would use her, body and soul, as they pleased... Nancy had never felt to sexual, nor so alive.
 
"My Lady," Nancy said as she lowered herself to her knees. Her abasement sent a thrill straight to Laurie's loins. "My Lord... I am now dressed as you instructed and ready to do your bidding. You need only to command me."

Laurie wanted to discover how mundane commands felt, having already enjoyed Nancy's sexual obsequiousness.

"Fetch my coat," Laurie ordered, then ended with an unintended giggle. "Slave!"
 
"Fetch my coat, slave!" Laurie ordered, ending with a mocking chuckle.

"Yes, m`Lady," Nancy replied hoarsely as she stood. Again, she found subjecting herself and obeying this prosaic order almost as exciting and stimulating as her earlier sexual subservience. Feeling the dampness between her thighs growing as she walked, Nancy went to the coat closet and, glancing back at Laurie's outfit, chose a long, black leather overcoat. Returning to within three paces of Laurie, she held and spread the coat's shoulders with the front toward her owners. "I hope this is acceptable, m`Lady."
 
"I hope this is acceptable, m`Lady," Nancy said respectfully as she held Laurie's black leather coat for her to get into it.

"Yes, Slut Puppy," Laurie used the slave name she had given Nancy as she slid her left arm into the sleeve and waited for Nancy to bring around the other. She knew Nancy, having grown up in the same wealthy suburb, had as good a fashion sense as herself. A selfish, almost predatory, smile lit Laurie's face. "You did well.... This is going to work out fine."
 
"Yes, Slut Puppy," Laurie's use of the slave name she had given Nancy made Chris grin. Her following comments made him smile even wider. "You did well.... This is going to work out fine."

Laurie's declaration reassured him that his fiance continued to accept, and even delight in, the ménage à trois into which Nancy's original challenge had evolved. Chris wondered if Nancy had intended this all along. He would have to ask her when the right time arose.

For now, he simply waited while Nancy finished helping Laurie into her leather overcoat. Its black leather seemed especially appropriate tonight, given that it marked Laurie's first evening as her friend's dominatrix. Chris chuckled softly at that thought, such status seeming at such odds with Laurie's usual outward nature, as he spoke. "Now, Slut Puppy, fetch my coat."
 
Laurie noticed Chris's grin and reflected it when he, too, called Nancy by the slave name she had given her: "Slut Puppy."

Laurie laughed happily at the thought of her proud and successful friend so reduced in status. This was going to be fun!
 
"Now, Slut Puppy," Chris commanded. "Fetch my coat."

Having him call her by her new slave name made Nancy tremble with desire, and she had to put her hand out on the back of a chair to maintain her balance. Catching her breath, she returned to the closet. Rather than the severity of black leather she had selected for Laurie, Nancy wanted Chris in his usual dapper and sophisticated style. He had a long coat of black cashmere. She slid this off its hanger and stepped up to her master. She spread the coat's shoulders with the front toward him. "I hope this is acceptable, m`Lord."
 
"I hope this is acceptable, m`Lord," Nancy said as she help his coat up for him.

"Perfectly, Slut Puppy," Chris smiled as he slid his arms into the sleeves.

Later, the car stayed silent, all of them deep in their thoughts, as he drove toward the restaurant with his fiance Laurie in the front seat by him and Nancy in the back. He made both women jump with an announcement. "We need to make one stop before supper."

He turned into the driveway of a local pet store.

348s.jpg
 
"We need to make one stop before supper," Chris announced suddenly as he turned the car into a shopping center parking lot. Nancy become momentarily light headed when she saw him driving toward a pet store. She had some idea what Chris might have in mind at such a place, and it added to her continuing excitement and arousal.
 
Back
Top