Uk register/ love the uk

Chat can be very temperamental at busier times, keep trying and you'll get on eventually.

lol i'm used to them loosing..when they win it is such a shock i have to look twice at score hehehehe..well i'm hoping paul jewel will sort us out in the end ..he cant be no worse than they tosser roy keane..my hubby is watching sky..hence me being on here
Heh, much the same here - except I have to put up with the traffic too :D

Seems a bit of a slow start, I think he'd need to get them into the playoffs this season... there's only so much the fans can take. I have a QI special on here, we have a Sky box but no channels :(

Hi

Hi I'm on south coast hampshire, single, female, hoping to find some local friends to meet up with maybe...online gets boring after a while.
Anyone wanting to chat or get to know each other pm me.

hi guys

32 male based in the midlands..just looking for chat/text/email buddies to exchange ideas stories and general chat....

hope everyone on the board is doing well...

well i'm living the single life for few days..home alone..and bit bored..i did some washing and lost the sheet off the line lol

Oh, not so good then. Lucky it was the sheet that went flying and not your undies :D

I'm just wondering - have any of you UK people met up with someone as a result of this thread? Maybe we should arrange a few drinks somewhere, sometime?

25 m Berks.

well i've met someone from lit..but not from this thread lol...how is everyone today?

Scotland guy

hey, 32m Scotland here. recently separated from a loveless marriage, and ready to have lots of fun! if you want to know more come say hello!

Just to say Hi, and to introduce myself. New face on Lit, from the Bedford area. Looking forward to getting to know people!

Hi

Any people on south coast or nearby? Given up hope of finding anything meaningful but maybe some friends?...real ones that is not just for online sex chatting.
Weekend is here and bored!
Ali

We should have a Christmas 'do' somewhere. That would be fun even if it was just drinks and chat.

Back