Last time you had sex?

How was it?

  • great, wild, fullfilling?

    Votes: 109 36.6%
  • Good for me?

    Votes: 62 20.8%
  • Ok, went though the motions?

    Votes: 72 24.2%
  • Boring?

    Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Can't remember

    Votes: 33 11.1%

  • Total voters
    298
Last time I had sex was my first time, intentionally, having sex. It was about a year ago, and it was awkward. I'm the type of person who believe sex should stay intimate and with somebody you care and love, and since I have a hard time caring for another person in that loving way; I haven't been able to have sex since.

I know it's kind of shameful due to the normal standards of today; however, I like the way I am.
 
March 12th if you mean with a person and not a silicone item.
 
Last edited:
8 hrs. ago, he accidently stuck his dick in my ass while he was fucking me fast and hard. It hurt like hell, he wouldn't finish bc, he felt bad about hurting me. I'm still waiting for him to come finish. Last weekend we fucked from sun up to sundown & it was like when we 1st met. If he ever growls when he cums, then it was extra good. I had forgotten how hot it could be.
 
This morning. Mmmmmmm I love waking up with his hands on me, teasing me awake and ready. :rose:
 
It was two months ago. It was my first time since november/December time and also first time having sex after giving birth and waiting for my cooch to heal (20+ stitches in and out is not fun. Lol) it hurt like hell. But I stuck it out best I could as SO was leaving next day for a year :(

Sadly it sucked hurt and bore me. :( but he enjoyed it so that was good.
 
Some "cheer up" anal for him after the football
 
8 hrs. ago, he accidently stuck his dick in my ass while he was fucking me fast and hard. It hurt like hell, he wouldn't finish bc, he felt bad about hurting me. I'm still waiting for him to come finish. Last weekend we fucked from sun up to sundown & it was like when we 1st met. If he ever growls when he cums, then it was extra good. I had forgotten how hot it could be.

Oh gosh, I've been on the giving end of that a couple times. I felt so incredibly bad. I made it up to her with lots of extra oral for the next week.

Oh and the last time I had sex was last night. Fun reunion sex since I hadn't seen her in 5 days.
 
A couple of nights ago at about 3am. We both woke up and she just backed up against me without saying a word. I was already hard and she must have been lying there thinking about it because she was ready too. It's our most frequent position so it was good, but not mind blowing.
 
Just went through the motions as I know what she wants. It was more for her than me.
 
A man going through the motions is a man not truly in the moment...
 
Of course communicating with her or trying to spice things up can't possibly be a solution to this...
 
Last time my husband and I had sex was 3 weeks ago. Before that it had been a year due to our problems. It's never been great. I think I have only ever had an orgasm when he gives me oral.
 
Last night but it was very unsatisfying. We both have colds so there was lots of sniffing and coughing which was a bit of a mood killer. We were interupted by the 4 year old (who is also sick) twice and because have some extended family staying at the moment I had to put clothes on to wander to his room to see what the problem was. Our bedroom door is always left open a crack to hear our little toerag if he calls and the bedroom is opposite the bathroom. I was ALMOST about to cum after all the bloody interuptions when we hear the bathroom door open. I'd been trying really, really hard to be quiet but I'm just useless at it and we know that if we can hear all the noise in the bathroom clearly then whoever's in there can hear US too! So I decide to quickly and quietly finish the man off with a little gyrating action in the spooning position and we wait for the bathroom to vacate. And we wait. And wait. By the time my sister-in-law finally gets out of there (I know it's her because only a woman would take that long in the bloody bathroom) the man has turned over and is snoring. I'm pissed off and too sticky to finish myself off so I turn over and go to sleep too.

Sorry for my big rant. I realise that I'm quite spoilt by my usually attentive lover and am just not used to not getting the same treatment that he's getting.

To all of those that aren't getting some; hang in there, keep pleasing yourself (that's sometimes much better than sex!) and keep waiting coz that special someone that can push all your good buttons is on the way :)
 
Sad Stats!

Guess it is telling that everyone is here instead of out doing their partners, ROFL

I thought that this site was more for inspiration in the bedroom, rather than porn for the lonely...
 
One week ago. Mind blowing...the guy was only 23, but certainly knew what he was doing!:D
 
Last edited:
Last time was friday night and it was ok. Might be up for something again tonight :D
 
A question, what was the last time you had sex like?
Looking though the posts here it's easy to see reference to the best and worst sex. But what about the normal sex?
Was it ok? Disappointing? Great? Boring?

For myself, the last time was last night and to be honest it was ok, no more than that. Some times we have wild sex whilst other times we almost just go though the motions! I wonder if this is normal for us all?

It's been over a year-I'm sure it was fun...I always have fun!
 
Last time was Friday, in the administrative building at my college. It had a danger element and it was damn good
 
Back
Top