Prostate Massage

Kajira Callista said:
Wondering if you all are gonna post the details of your experience when you try it.

Yup, it didn't do jack shit.

It felt good and all and I got hard, but as for orgasming... nutin :(

HawkEye38 said:
Yup, it didn't do jack shit.

It felt good and all and I got hard, but as for orgasming... nutin :(
what did you try?

rosco rathbone said:
I have an aneros, I keep meaning to combine it with oral but never got to it.
The Aneros is great with oral,when giving or receiving oral.

uncutcokboy said:
I'll bite...

how do I get it the "hard" way? ;-)
??? err, you need to find someone to do it do you, I meant it's not as easy as putting your name down on a sheet.

I think this is fabulous....it's so hot giving it to guys when they really get into it.....using a small vibe is intense too!

I'd like to hear everyone's adventures about trying this:D

Pwerty pwease, I'll beg real good;)

hehehe, I always find it fascinating how threads like these will bring out male subs who will never post anywhere else.

heavyejaculator said:
Disclaimer: Apologies if this has been covered before. First post too so PLEASE don't flame!!!

This is something that I am very much into, it's a big turn on and is incredible to witness the amount of well ... precum that can be produced. Admittedly it can be used as a method of depriving a participant of an orgasm (which incidentally I am not into) but used in conjunction with masturbation/sex it general can provide an IMMENSE and very erotic orgasm.

So ... are other men keen on this practice but more interestingly are you women out there turned on by this and like to administer this?

xxx

I use prostate massage all the time, especially when milking.

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
I use prostate massage all the time, especially when milking.

Eb

Hi Ebony,

Do you massage the prostate from the inside or the outside or both?(Outside meaning not through the anus) If so, which do you like better?

When milking does his cum come out with alot of force or does it just dribble out?

I guess I got carried away with the questions!!.....

ES

eroticspank said:
Hi Ebony,

Do you massage the prostate from the inside or the outside or both?(Outside meaning not through the anus) If so, which do you like better?

When milking does his cum come out with alot of force or does it just dribble out?

I guess I got carried away with the questions!!.....

ES

I prefer the inside, using my middle finger or a toy I have for that purpose. Sometimes I will do the outside. The inside is more effective for Me.

Also, I find that it dribbles out, and the speed usually depends on how long he has gone without, and the individual, cause everyone is different/

Eb

I did have a girlfriend do this while she was going down on me, it led to an amazing orgasm, so every once in awhile she'll do it again.

Ebonyfire said:
I prefer the inside, using my middle finger or a toy I have for that purpose. Sometimes I will do the outside. The inside is more effective for Me.

Also, I find that it dribbles out, and the speed usually depends on how long he has gone without, and the individual, cause everyone is different/

Eb

Thanks for your candid answers Ebony!

It is my experience that the prostate orgasm usually results in cum dribbling out as you mentioned. But as Moxon4 mentioned if you combine this with actual stimulation of the penis the result can be vulcanic!! You see this clearly if you jack him off as you massage his prostate. I can usually shoot with tremendous force spraying about 5 to 6 ft across the room.

Now another question for you, What do YOU like about prostate massage etc? What really turns you on about it?

ES

eroticspank said:
Thanks for your candid answers Ebony!

It is my experience that the prostate orgasm usually results in cum dribbling out as you mentioned. But as Moxon4 mentioned if you combine this with actual stimulation of the penis the result can be vulcanic!! You see this clearly if you jack him off as you massage his prostate. I can usually shoot with tremendous force spraying about 5 to 6 ft across the room.ES

Of course any Domme worth her salt knows all of that. It is for all those reasons I do not stimulate the penis when milking. It is not my intention to jack him off. I make my boys jack themselves for my amusement and only if I deem he deserves it. I deal in control, teasing, denial, and frustration.

Now another question for you, What do YOU like about prostate massage etc? What really turns you on about it? The begging & see the above answer

Eb [Needy, horny submissives serve better]

Last edited:
Ebonyfire said:
Of course any Domme worth her salt knows all of that. It is for all those reasons I do not stimulate the penis when milking. It is not my intention to jack him off. I make my boys jack themselves for my amusement and only if I deem he deserves it. I deal in control, teasing, denial, and frustration.

Now another question for you, What do YOU like about prostate massage etc? What really turns you on about it? The begging & see the above answer

Eb [Needy, horny submissives serve better]

Well I must say that after I sent my post I thought that you probably already know all of that etc....perhaps I could have worded that differently.

As far as prostate massage goes I enjoy it because of the lack of control and the fact that I can orgasm without you touching my dick. I find that very erotic. So I enjoy the teasing part also and like it when my Mistress is having a great time and perhaps releasing while I am just frustrated and just made to watch. (A good example of this could be strapon sex. Even though the strapon can rub my prostate while fucking, I find my Mistress usually has several orgasms before I ever cum....especially if I have a cock ring on.)

However, me jacking off for my Mistress is just not that much of a turn on to me.....perhaps I have not been with the right Dommes....when she actually grabs me and plays with "her dick" and makes it cum causing such a violent orgasm and I lose so much control, I don't feel comfortable just letting any Domme submit me to that. The Domme that I had that first introduced this to me, did not do it because it gave me pleasure but because it gave her pleasure to be in complete control when I lost TOTAL CONTROL. It was not just physical manipulations that caused this but a total mind/body surrender that she made happen. This is something that I can only do with someone I feel comfortable with and trust.

And I must say that this is not your typical male orgasm where I grunt a few times say thanks and leave with a smile on my face. This is a deep down release that really puts me in my sub space and makes me even more energic to serve my Domme and continue to be in awe of her!

ES

eroticspank said:
However, me jacking off for my Mistress is just not that much of a turn on to me.....perhaps I have not been with the right Dommes....
ES

Well my subs know that it does not matter if it is a turn on to them or not. I believe it is the job of a girlfriend to turn them on not me. It is my submissive's job to obey and serve. They do things because they are obedient, which is why they belong to Me. I do not cater to them, they cater to Me. A distinct difference. Also if I know something turns them on, I use it to my advantage by making sure they do not get it very often. My submissives earn their pleasure.

Eb

Last edited:
Ebonyfire said:
Well my subs know that it does not matter if it is a turn on to them or not. I believe it is the job of a girlfriend to turn them on not me. It is my submissive's job to obey and serve. They do things because they are obedient, which is why they belong to Me. I do not cater to them, they cater to Me. A distinct difference. Also if I know something turns them on, I use it to my advantage by making sure they do not get it very often. My submissives earn their pleasure.
Eb

Thanks for your point of view....It certainly makes me think and it is good to discuss this.

It has always been a turn on to me to completely please my Domme....ie whatever turns her on, turns me on. There are many activities that I find it hard to even get into unless I know it really turns on my Domme. I am there for her pleasure.

So as I was saying before and the Dommes I was talking about were not catering to me at all.....they were doing what pleased them....AND part of that is having a sub that is turned on physically and mentally to them....that is a part of the fun they enjoy...watch their subs drool at their feet and be completely turned on by them.

I am just relating what they told me and what turned them on....the power of mental and physical attraction they have over their subs.....and the control they have over them. It is all about their pleasure not the subs but still involves enslaving the sub by delivering a mix of pain and pleasure.

Enough said on that! AND thanks for your words on this!

ES

Back