Song of Dancing Fire

Love trolling ...??

Borscht came back with a large dead bird in his hand. He had also caught a fat pig … but he ate that before he made it back. This bird, called “Loudscreechers” looked kind of like an Ostrich only bigger and had very large beaks. Some elves had been known to ride them, like a horse, through the forest.

Perogy eyes lit up when she saw the bird in Borscht hand. “Nice Pecker!” She said licking her lips. Borscht cock started to get hard again … he thought she was talking about his cock! And the way she was licking her lips … he was going to be in for a good time!! As he got closer she reached out and SLAPPED his hard cock right on the sensitive head with her hand “OUCH” Borscht grunted bent over in pain … as Perogy grab the bird from him … crunching down on it with her teeth. There was a sucking sound as got all the blood out of the dead bird. “MMMM … I love sucking on peckers!” she said “they are finger licking good!”

As she finished eating the bird she said “Perogy want to thank … Borscht!”

She lean close to him and kissed his cheek and licking his face. Borscht was so happy, he tried to kiss her back on the lips … but she put a finger in between them “Perogy want dessert first!” she said. Borscht rolled his eyes and stomped off looking for dessert.

Meanwhile

Ello, Inwe, Htaed, Vala and the rest of the troop had moved on … all with the understanding that watching troll courtship was very disturbing … and just plain wrong.

Ello said it best “I’m going to have nightmares from just seeing those two kiss!”

Inwe was sure Borscht and maybe Perogy would join them at the resting spot tonight. So the group had pressed on …
 
Borscht goes looking for Desert

After Perogy kissed Borscht on the cheek, he really thought she would give him what he wanted, and of course that was her wonderful pussy. But NOOOO..., she wanted desert first. He rolled his eyes as he stomped off mumbling to himself,

"Females ...yummmy.....but so much trouble to please! What she want for desert?"

He kept his eyes on the ground looking for desert, lumbering along, Suddenly he saw a Hippalectryon ( horse/rooster) flushed out of a thicket. Curious he moved towards it, parting the leaves, he saw to his delight, a rather large nest. It must be a female, cause he saw one beautiful round greenish mottled egg. It was huge and heavy must have weighted 50 lbs, he carefully picked it up smiling to himself,

"Perogy...mmm..like this desert, will give Borscht much pleasure now."

He quickly made his way back to where he had left Perogy, she was leaning against a big rock waiting. Holding the huge egg in front of him, Borscht happily cried,

"Borscht find good desert for his ladytroll, then we have pleasure.....Ya?"

He stopped in front of her waiting for her to tell him she would give him what he wanted in exchange for the egg, his mouth watered, at the thought of her. (Or was it the egg?, he couldn't tell which by now.)

Meanwhile;

Inwe and the rest of the troupe carried on hoping to make good progress before having to stop for a quick lunch. Every once in a while she caught a glimpse of Beren, Mist and little Bran as they ran through the trees. She smiled,(That little Bran is doing so well, keeping up with the adults. I'll have to go see the three of them tonight when we make camp.)

Hours later, she held her hand up signalling that this spot would be good for a short break and lunch. Vala gladly pulled her backpack off her shoulders, dropping it on the ground before she sat on a nearby falling tree trunk. She watched as some of the elves efficiently went about putting a quick lunch together. Vala didn't think she would be of any help so she just watched Ello and Htaed, thinking and planning something for that night. (I just have to have my itch scratched tonight, somehow someway...I will have one of those two.)
 

Attachments

  • Hippalectryon.jpg
    Hippalectryon.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 6
Perogy, Puns, and Fun!

Perogy eyes lit up when she saw the large bird egg in Borscht hands. She loved any kind of egg … and that was a Hippalectryon egg! But she didn't want to seem too easy. Female trolls are very sensitive to being called sluts for sleeping with any male troll that comes by … while that is generally a true statement … they just did not like people telling them that they will sleep with any male troll that comes by.

She put a big frown on her face and said “Borscht must be yolking ... that is no dessert! ... Borscht trying to crack Perogy up with silly dessert! … Is this one of Borscht runny yolks? ... stop egging Perogy on with food like this ...” But before she could make another BAD pun … Borscht grabbed her and kissed her. It was a wet drool dripping slobber feast of a kiss, which included licking of Perogy nose to get at any tasty buggers. But for a female troll it was quite a kiss! Borscht also like the kiss … getting a nice salty bugger from Perogy’s nose!


“Borscht think Perogy EGGCLLENT kisser!” Borscht said

Perogy looked dreamily into Borscht face “Perogy liked it too!” She agreed.

This time when Borscht mighty cock sprang up … Perogy grabbed it and started to stroke it as they kissed again.

“Perogy want Borscht inside …” Perogy said smiling at Borscht.

Borscht's cock was standing straight up ... and throbbing wildly. But he looked at Perogy’s outfit, a single piece jump suit, and could not figure out how it came off … he reached around her and found some ties … but troll fingers were not so good at untying knots. There was a RIPPING noise and Borscht pulled the outfit off Perogy. Perogy was still ready for sex … but she was a bit pissed about the outfit. “Borscht buy another one for Perogy” He promised.

His mighty cock went in and they started to fuck standing up. Perogy was impressed, Borscht knew how to fuck! His great cock rammed into her. But then his face grew tense … as his body shuddered from the pleasure of feeling a woman that was a perfect fit for him. Not too tight! She used her pussy muscles to squeeze him. His thrusts became faster … as he pumped his large throbbing shaft into her, his hands grasped her large breasts squeezing them with every firm thrust.

It didn't take long before the climax hit him … her tight pussy combined with his powerful thrusts drove him over the edge as he shoved in as deep as he could. She felt his heavy load pump into her … as he growled at his climax. The hot seed filled her womb and flowed from her body as it was too much to keep it all in.

Borscht just stood there as his cock started to get softer ... Perogy looked at Borscht “Hey … Perogy not cum yet …Keep fucking!” She asked.
 
As Borscht thrust into Perogy, he knew he wouldn't be able to last long....not this time it was just way to long since he had a nice piece of she-troll. He kept thrusting, like a run away train, ( if he knew what that was...lol ) Before long her tight pussy and his powerful thrusts combined to make the explosion of his life. He growled as his hot cum spurted again and again, filling her pussy to overflowing. When he was done, still hanging onto her he looked down seeing his overflow running down her lovely muscular legs. Even though he was already softening, he stayed inside her hot wet pussy grinning down at her.

She looked up at him lifting one eyebrow up commenting,


“Hey....Perogy not cum yet......keep fucking."

He nodded his head and started moving in and out of her, in no time his cock had grown huge and hard, ready to do battle yet again. He smiled as he grunted, happy to see her face scrunch up in wild abandon. With sweat pouring off his face, he kept on pounding at her thinking,

(Borscht.....make....Perogy.... scream....Borscht ...good...lover....grunt!)


Meanwhile;

At Inwe's signal everyone stopped and settled down for a quick lunch. It was nothing special, or even hot for that matter. Just some water and way-bread each had in their backpacks, plus some wild plums that one of the elves had come across earlier that morning. He had put them out for anyone that wanted some.

Vala eat her way-bread between biting at the slightly dried wild plum and drinking from her water pouch. She kept on glancing at Ello and Htaed speculating on which one she was going to give the potion to. Since she'd already had Htaed, she hardly needed to waste it on him...eyeing Ello again she now gave her thoughts over to him.

(Tonight...yes...tonight I will slip the potion into his drink, it will take at least an hour to take affect, then he won't be able to resist me. Yes....tonight I will get my itch scratched...and more then once ...mmmm)

She licked her lips as she made her plans, suddenly Vala noticed Ello looking at her, she raised her water pouch to him and smiled. He nodded his head before finishing his meal, getting ready to continue their march. The rest of the troupe were doing the same, in no time they were on their way again.
 
Borscht comes through … or was that “cums threw”?

Borscht massive, potent sex muscle thrust into Perogy’s dripping pussy. Both of them enjoying the experience … their faces full of erotic pleasure. Again and again Borscht pushed his solid meat into her soft, tight, channel of love.

Perogy was the first to open her mouth ... gasping in joy … her wanton body getting what it desired …. A good hard pounding! The massive cock stimulated her in all the right ways. Borscht fingertips dug into her back to hold them steady as he fucked into her. His heavy balls smacked against Perogy's butt as he pumped upwards into her. The sensation for both of them was unbelievable as the moans of pleasure filled the clearing.

The aroused cock was throbbing like mad ... and Perogy’s body was shaking with pleasure … Borscht moaned … as Perogy’s cried out … her body began to twitch in orgasm. Borscht joined in …and erupted in long powerful blasts of jism flying up into her overfill womb. Both of them, holding each other, until the two orgasms were done.

“Oh Borscht … that was wonderful … let’s cuddle” Perogy suggested, but Borscht had already fallen asleep in her arms, still standing. Perogy carefully placed him on the ground and grabbed the large egg. Cracked it opened and ate it all.

It tasted so good …. Perogy said to herself “MMM, Perogy think egg was better than sex!” She had a LARGE smile on her face!
 
Trolls can be a Dilemma Indeed!

Borscht woke up with a start,

"Where she? Borshct dreaming of best fuck I have in years?? Where she? My dream Troll girl Perogy?"

Looking around he finally sat up and rubbed his eyes, then spotted her, the one he had just been dreaming about. And there she was eating his beautiful greenish Hippalectryon egg, he watched her in delight, he could feel his member start to grow and throb again. As he watched her finish it, he remembered their highly erotic trollish loving-making session. His cock was really throbbing now, actually it was bucking wildly. He slowly got up and quietly made his way over to Perogy, then jumped on her growling,

"Borscht want Perogy again.....make her cum....again....scream ...again ....grunt. He then lifted up his big head and howled loudly."

He pushed her back straddling her body, grinning and drooling all over her face and chest. His huge cock stood up between them, proudly....dripping pre-cum down its thick length. He started to lick the egg drippings off her face, finally backing off a touch saying,

"Perogy want to fuck again?"

Meanwhile;

Inwe and the others all stopped when they heard the earth shattering Troll howl....they all looked at each other nodding their heads, before continuing on. You could hear some mumblings such as,

"Why on earth do we have to have a couple of freaking horny trolls in our troupe? They will drive us all mad with their yelling and mating, never mind their endless hunger! What are we going to do when they have eaten everything within a mile of us?"

Other such comments could be heard as they marched along. Inwe looked over to both Ello and Htaed with a half smile and shrug of her shoulders.
 
Last edited:
Female trolls are a good match to male trolls. Why you ask …because female trolls are complete sluts and LOVE to fuck basically anything. There are stories of many poor male animals (and some tree trunks!) that have been abused by female trolls. Female trolls’ biggest problem is fooling the male trolls into thinking they are not “too easy.” But Perogy felt she had done that already … so after all those big sloppy kisses and drool … and other yucky stuff … Borscht had done … she was ready for more fucking.

"Perogy want Borscht fuck her until she pucks!” Perogy answered the male troll’s question.

Unfortunately, most of the time neither male nor female trolls were very good lovers. But as you will see … for some reason … maybe it was true love?... Borscht and Perogy were not terrible lovers … I would not call it beautiful music … but for trolls … their love making was definitely above average!

With the green light given Borscht pounced on Perogy and started to ram his cock in her. Perogy was moaning and on one of his back strokes, she flipped him over and his cock was still in her pussy hole … but now she rose up and down on his meat. He thrust up and his cock disappeared into her pussy …all the way to the thick base of his cock. The only sign he still had a cock was the shrieks of intense joy of Perogy gasped as the thing went in.

Borscht pleasure was equal to Perogy’s …as his eager, steaming, fuck-rod slammed in and out of her. Her hand reached back and wrapped around his balls, squeezing them …teasing them …begging them to squirt their cum.

After 10 minutes of sliding his piston into her silky receptacle, Perogy had a seismic orgasm in which her pussy tightened up on Borscht’s cock like a bear hug. It was so tight it almost felt like she was trying to meld together with the male troll into one being. Her cries of passion unbelievable. It was like she hadn’t cum in years.

Her pussy slurped with each stroke, it was so sopping wet, but still so tight. Borscht could feel every quiver and pulse. "Come inside me…I want to feel it…" Perogy grunted as she gently stroked his balls. Borscht’s cock exploded with at least a dozen big healthy squirts, it was amazing. Borscht moaned in satisfaction.

“Mmmmmmm that was nice” Perogy purred as Borcht pull his cock out and punched her as hard as he could in her belly. Perogy was so shocked … she had no time to tighten her belly …and the punch made her puck up the half eaten egg.

Borscht smiled “Borscht fuck Perogy and make her puck!” he said proudly as he dove onto the puck and started to lick it up. Perogy still trying to catch her breathe … let him lick up the puck and then she gave him an extra hard kick in his balls!

“Borscht is big dummy! Perogy very mad at him!” She said as Borscht rolled around on the ground holding his balls. Well … so much for love! These kinds of relationships just never last!
 
Last edited:
After that amazing fuck, Perogy just couldn't get over that the big lug had punched her with enough force that she ended up losing her lunch. She watched him lick it up before giving him a really hard kick in the balls. With satisfaction she watched him roll around in great pain. With a sneer she said,

" Borscht is big dummy! Perogy very mad at him!”

Still holding her sore tummy she smiled grimly as Borscht rolled around on the ground holding his balls.

"Serves Borscht right for abusing tender feminine Perogy!"

Just then she heard some noise...looking towards the west she held her hand up and added,

"Shut-up Borscht...I hear bells ...listen..."

A human Gypsy caravan was travelling in the area, the leader had decided to set up camp early for the night. The tinkling of the bells on the horses could be heard a fair distance away.

Borscht's sensitive hears picked up the sound of bells in the distance, he looked up whispering,

"Borscht hear bells too....Perogy...hear good....wait...Borscht hear voices now!"

She nodded her head as he got off the ground, his balls still ached, but there might be food, all pain was forgotten when it came to potential food. He grabbed her hand and started to briskly walk in the direction of the bells. Soon they both could hear voices, as they made their way through the trees and brush. In no time they came upon an encampment of six wagons belonging to Gypsies. Borscht sniffed the air and pointed to a wagon that he thought must be the supply wagon. He could smell the aroma of meat...ham...chicken...duck...all cured, it made his mouth water.

The two trolls watched as the people finished setting up camp and got the supplies from the wagon. The women proceeded to make dinner while the men, looked after the horses. Half a dozen children were sent off to gather twigs and dead wood for the cook fires.

Borscht and Perogy quietly made their way over to the now deserted supply wagon, Borscht put his meaty hand to his lips for Perogy to keep quiet while he slipped into the wagon. She stood by keeping an eye on the people while Borscht looked around inside.

He soon emerged with a huge ham in each of his fists, as he jumped down, he took a huge bite out of one of the hams, chewing as he nodded his head for Perogy to go next. She nimbly jumped inside and before he could take a second bite, she jumped back out, with two chickens in her hands and a duck in her mouth.

They quickly faded away with their prizes.
 
Elven Camp

The two happy trolls returned to the main group’s overnight camp area. Ello, Inwe, and Htaed were kind of surprised. Ello turned to Htaed and expressed everyone’s thoughts “I didn’t think trolls ever were happy?” He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

They had again camped next to a swift moving stream. Inwe told Perogy there were giant clam eggs in the water … Perogy loved eggs of any kind and was soon searching for them. She had no idea what a clam egg looked like … so every so often she would hold up a round rock and ask “Did Perogy find one?” Inwe would shake her head “Keep looking!” and Perogy would keep swimming around trying to find some.

“That should clean her up” Inwe giggled.

Ello smiled “You are too clever! But she is going to get frustrated if she does find some soon” Ello pointed out. Inwe pointed to a large plum tree near the water’s edge.

“Oh” Ello said and made his way over to the tree and gave it a good bump. Several plums fell in the water.

Inwe pointed at them as they floated near Perogy “Over there … I see some floating by you” Perogy grabbed them and ate them.

“They are so sweet! Perogy loves these eggs, taste just like plums!” Perogy said … of coarse this brought Borscht into the river as well. The trolls searched for more eggs for over an hour while Inwe cooked up a wonderful diner for the guards, Vala, Htaed and Ello. Ello went to the plum tree every so often to add more eggs to the river.

Everyone seemed to be getting along and they had made good progress today. People prepared to go to bed. The two trolls had gotten tired of the egg hunt and were now sleeping. Ello went off to get himself one more cup of Roiros (the elven sweet energy drink). Vala intercepted him, she smiled. “You wait here … I’ll get you some Roiros” She said and got him another cup ... placing something "extra" in the drink.

“Thank you, Vala” Ello said as he took a deep sip. “Ahhh that tastes good” He said looking into Vala eyes. She was a very beautiful woman … her red hair … and her flawless skin … her wonderful curves …Ello suddenly started to get excited, he felt a hardening and throbbing in his crotch. He turned away from her … “I need to be by myself” He said and walked away from Vala. He went to watch the river in the moonlight.
 
Vala smiled as Ello drank his Roirus announcing,

“Ahhh that tastes good”

She watched how he began to look at her, his breathing quickened and his face became flushed. She couldn't help but take a quick glance at his crotch, feeling her own reaction to his nearness. He turned away from her mumbling…

“I need to be by myself”

Vala watched Ello walk off by himself, smiling secretly to herself. (Now my dear Ello, you won't be able to resist me for long, I'll just wait for the full potential of my potion to take hold. I will have my itch scratched tonight...more then once, that is for sure.)

She walked over to her sleeping area, laid down and waited for the others to settle down for the night. Having faced towards where Ello had gone, she was able to watch if he were to come back, she smiled again knowing that soon she would be able to sneak out and join Ello, probably by the river.

Vala waited patiently for the moon to come out, that way she would have no trouble finding Ello. Looking around to make sure everyone including those nasty trolls were asleep she quietly sat up, paused for a few seconds before pushing the blanket off. She got up turned then stopped, (I think the blanket will come in handy,) she bent and picked it up folding it before moving off in the direction she knew Ello had gone.

In no time at all, Vala made her way towards the river, it was quite beautiful in the moonlight. She stopped and took a few minutes to enjoy the way the light made the river sparkle, then she spotted Ello sitting on a rock, totally immersed in his thoughts. She quietly walked up behind him, whispering,

"Oh...I didn't know your were here Ello, I couldn't sleep...do you mind if I join you?"

He turned his head and looked at her with heated eyes!
 
Ello had fought the lust in his blood as he watched the river. But as he sat there … sipping his Roiros. His feeling towards Vala grew stronger and stronger. He told himself if he did not leave the river bank … nothing could happen. But then Vala showed up at the river.

His lust was too powerful. He turned on her and kissed her deeply. she did not seem surprised by this … almost like she knew he would do this. Even in his lustful state, he noted her behavior.

Not long after the kiss … Vala purred as her pussy was wrapped around Ello’s great cock. She rode him slowly … and she moaned louder as she gyrated her hips and pressed her pussy down on his cock.

Ello felt as though he was in heaven …touched and kissed by Vala's goddess like body. It was perfect in every way. He had been a trembling mess when he first looked at her … but now he felt the vaginal muscles of this goddess tighten around his thick cock as he fuck up into Vala. His heart was pumping harder and harder, his cheeks turning red and sweats oozing from his pores as he thrust his cock in and out of the horny redhead’s snatch. Each time she would clench up and squirm … and then sigh as his cock came back out.

"This…this so hot" She moaned … as he panted for breath. His cock wanted to get back inside of her, his shaft gleamed from the nice coat of pussy juice she had put on it. As she sank back down on his cock again, he grunted but she moan like she was on fire! She started to go faster and faster … ramming her tight pussy down on his cock as he thrust up at her … Ello was worried about lasting … but Vala’s pussy was taking a battering.

"Gimme all that cock, Ello!" Vala squealed. "Ohh fuck! Give it to me!"

After a minute of this, Vala was gasping. There was the sound of his thighs slapping against hers and her big boobs slapped against her own chest. Her pussy … suddenly … exploded and let loose, as she climaxed all over his big cock. Ello pulled out of her as she panted like a hungry dog with her legs spread … her pussy lips twitched and juice dripped from her. Vala told him “WOW … you made me cum!!” she moaned in surprise. Ello's face was dotted with sweat.

She reinserted his cock into her cunt. Her pussy gave him and same warm wet welcome … as she started to thrust against his shaft again … she made it go as deep as possible. “This time … your cumming!” she said with determination. He reached up and grabbed her big swaying tits … as he banged his cock into her. She moaned from passion as the warrior was the best lover she had ever had.

His cock obscenely spread her poor pussy walls as she gasped. She had never felt such intense passion, the pleasure she felt went to her very core (like his cock!). The power of his fucking was amazing … as she begged him in cries of passion “It’s so big. Mmm. Slide it all the way in!" and “fuck me … fuck me HARDER” it drove him wild. His huge cock was like a cosmic hammer causing seismic waves of pleasure in her … The jolts of joy were scarring her mind …"Oh god.... So... thick....OH SHIT I’M SORRY ELLO!!" She cried out as she closed her eyes and basked in the sensations, each delectable inch of his engorged member caused her, inches upon inches of girth opened her wide. She was reduced to a panting, trembling, mass of climaxing pussy. Her pussy clamped down on his cock, desperate to pull more of his monstrous length into itself … herself!! As her pussy came again and sprayed juice all over Ello’s crotch area.

Ello pulled out of her pussy … and aimed his cock at her huge jiggling baby feeders. "EEEEYYYYYARGHHHHH!!!!" he growled in an incoherent war cry of passion as his powerful cock leapt forward, her orgasm was soon matched by a simultaneous burst from his own loins, and his whole body trembled as his balls contracted and sprayed the thick gooey cum across her tits. Over and over his squirted … shooting his cum all the way up her body and onto her tits! By the time he was finished his legs were shaking and cum dripped from her tits as if someone had poured a pint of white paint on each of her big milk sacks.
 
Vala lay on her back, panting and moaning with the aftershock of that massive climax she just had with Ello. When he came all over her chest, she just loved it, the heated creamy cum caused her nipples to tingle and stand straight up. Her pussy pulsed with each and every spurt he splashed on her boobs. When he finally was finished, he fell onto his back beside her, panting and shaking with his own aftershock. She saw that his cock was still throbbing and waving in the air with each of his rapid breaths.

Moaning, she lifted herself up enough so she could reach for his member as she pulled herself over his stomach and rest her head on it. Guiding his cock to her waiting lips, Vala proceeded to lick the cum and juices off Ello's still enormous cock. She could tell he loved what she was doing to him....

"Oh Vala....more...lick and suck me ...I can't get enough of you....ahhhhh!"

After licking him clean she took the head of his cock between her lips and her tongue went to work on the ridge and tip of his cock-head. He writhed and moaned under her expert ministrations, loving every second of it. His hand reached for your pussy, cupping it and squeezing it rhythmically causing her to pulsate with each squeeze. She moaned wondering, (How could this potion be so powerful? I have never had to use it before now, but I think some of it has passed from his system to mine...cause I have never felt so hot in my life!)

They both continued on....until he couldn't take any more, he threw her onto her back and plunged his engorged cock deep in her super hot slippery tunnel. They both cried out over and over, as they fucked ...both ending in crashing explosions. He fell on top of her, panting and moaning....

"OMG...Vala....I am still on fire....my cock won't go limp...he panted....as he moaned."

The sweat poured off of him as he slid off her and onto his back, bringing her with him. His enlarged swollen cock was still deeply embedded inside her pussy. She moaned as she lay on top of him, legs on either side...gasping for breath...but feeling her pussy still throbbing.

Not five minutes later...she started to feel his cock slowly thrust up, she responded by moving her hips up and down to meet his thrusts. They both moaned ...exhausted, but couldn't stop. The sweat poured off of Vala as she fucked Ello again ...finally reaching another intense orgasm. She now fell down on him unconscious, as he finished empting the very last of his cream into her swollen pussy, he too fell unconscious.

They both woke up hours later, luckily the potion had worn off in that time. Vala weakly tried to sit up. She looked down at Ello as he came around....opening his eyes....he groaned,

"What on earth came over us? I have never ever had such sex in my life...don't get me wrong...I did love it...but wow....that kind of sex could kill a person!"

Vala slide off his body sitting beside him she started to weep, he looked over at her in concern,

"Vala...are you OK? I didn't meant to be so rough and would never intentionally to hurt a woman."

Vala now needed to confess what she had done....so between sobs she explained,

"Oh Ello...I am so sorry, but I have to tell you something...I know you will probably hate me ..but I have to tell you anyways. The reason you ...we did this was cause I put a love potion in your Roirus.....I have carried this potion around with me for years, I never had to use it before....I think it just got stronger with age. I think...it not only affected you greatly...but passed over to me...when we fucked...so I was on fire just as much as you."

She continued to weep not daring to look at Ello. She now wished she hadn't done this to him, he was really a good man...and she really did like him more then she had liked any man ...ever. Finally she looked at him ...whispering,

"I am truely sorry for doing this to you Ello...I will leave you alone ....I know you must hate me now."

She slowly got up, swaying a little from her exhaustion, preparing to leave his in peace.
 
Ello and Vala

Ello was shocked … he had been manipulated by magic to break his vow! Now Vala was crying and saying how sorry she was … was this more manipulation? Or was she really sorry? Ello did not know … He also did not know what to do next … Vala was picking up her things …she was about to leave.

He decided to give her the benefit of his doubt. Most people probably never did that for her. He would.
“Vala wait” He said, she stopped and looked back at him through her red hair, tears still dripping off her face. He got up and pushed the hair from her face, tenderly brushed the tears from her cheeks.

“Vala … using magic to get sex … is like rape. You forced me to have sex against my will. I’m sure if I forced you against your will … you would know how I feel now.” Ello said looking into Vala eyes.

“I knew you would HATE me” Vala said

“No wait … I have not finished yet …” Ello said cutting her off “I … do have feeling for you. The sex we just had … I enjoyed and it was not the magic. I like you. I see something in you … that wants to come out. The real Vala … I can’t explain it. But this thing you just did … it was horrible, but I don’t hate you for it. Because the real Vala would not have done that.”

Ello guided her to a log and they both sat besides the river in the moonlight.

“Vala … I talked to Inwe about you and her. At one time you were friends … good friends … what happened … why did that change?” Ello asked.

Htaed

Lay on his bedroll and looked up at the night sky. He had heard the faint moans and gasps of Ello and Vala’s love making. He had also heard Inwe leave the camp site to see what they were doing. She had come back … he had heard her sigh and the way she lay back down on her bedroll. He could tell she was upset.

Why? This was the question he was asking himself. Why was she upset? Ello had fucked another female. But that was not the reason … because Inwe knew Ello had fucked plenty of other females before they met. So why was she upset this time? His conclusion was it had to do with trust. Ello had said he was not going to fuck anyone until this quest was over. He had broken his word. And worse he had broken his word with someone Inwe disliked.

Htaed shook his head. His species viewed trust as the ultimate weakness. It was what they used to prey on the other species. They could change into anything or anyone … thus using trust against these other species to kill them or rob them or whatever. Only a few weeks ago … that is where Htaed would have ended his thoughts about this issue. But not tonight. His desire for Inwe had changed him. He continued to call it his desire … but it was so strong … and it was changing the way he was thinking about things … was it love? He did not know and he got side tracked.

Trust … many of these species trusted each other. And it was important. Very important. He had seen how it works … if there was trust … things could get done faster, each member could be trusted to get their part done. If there was trust in combat … someone had your back and your species was stronger.

Htaed thought back on his species. They had no trust. His home village had many things … many nice things. But most of them had been taken during raids. They produced very little. It was just easier to take it from another species than produce it. This life style had major drawbacks. It was why his species never rose to threaten any other species. They could take control … but keeping was very difficult. Maybe trust was not a weakness but a powerful strength!

He heard Inwe turn over on her bedroll. She was thinking about what she had just seen. That made Htaed think about their (Inwe & Htaed) love making. She thought he had been Ello at first. And they had made wild passionate love. Then when he revealed himself (the trust broken) she had said she would NEVER sleep with him again. Trust and love … they went together. If he wanted her …. He needed to make her trust him. How? He did not know. Trust was something he was not comfortable with yet.
 
Last edited:
Vala;

As Vala wept as she walked away from Ello, she really did feel bad about tricking him into having sex with her. Shaking her head she said to herself, (Why do I do these things? Why do I have to have sex so badly? What is wrong with me?) Then she heard Ello say,

"Vala wait."

She stood quietly as he talked to her about her behavior, how it was so very wrong, but he also talked about his feelings and about her real self. Vala listened...trying to remember the girl she once had been. He guided her to a log before asking,

“Vala … I talked to Inwe about you and her. At one time you were friends … good friends … what happened … why did that change?”

Vala looked up at Ello...going back in time to when she was only sixteen. She started to tell him about herself...actually she soon forgot he was even there beside her. She just spoke out loud as her memories came to her,

"You know up until I was sixteen years old I was a good girl and very popular with everyone. My very best friend was Inwe. We did everything together we had been great friends since we had first met at the ...I think we were only five years old when we first met. Anyways, we would do everything together, play, work, learn our lessons. I think my brother Alcar was very jealous of our friendship...or that is the feeling I got."

Vala stopped talking for a minute...thinking back to when things changed before continuing,

"Then I had my sixteenth birthday, it was after that things seemed to change. I discovered guys, well we ...Inwe and I had been looking at them before our sixteenth birthdays"...looking up at Ello for a second, she told him, "Our birthdays are only two weeks apart....so we used to have our own separate birthdays then...a joint one...so it was like having two birthdays a year!"

Vala smiled as she remembered the good times, then frowned as she continued with her story,

"Soon after my sixteenth birthday, I don't know how to describe it...but I just had to sleep with boys...not just one...I had to have more and more of them. It was like I could never get enough sex...cause I knew it wasn't love I craved ...it was sex...I lived for the sex. Inwe tried to talk to me about it...how it wasn't good for me to run around like I was doing. I just laughed at her and carried on worse then ever. We drifted apart...she like the rest of the town's people thought I was just a slut...which is what I really was...am....to this day. I don't know why, but I can't seem to stop myself...it's out of my control."

Vala paused thinking about the last words she had spoken....like she had not considered them before now. She looked up at Ello...expecting to see a disgusting look on his face....something she had grown used to over the years.
 
Ello and Vala

Ello listened and at the end when Vala looked up … with her big eyes. He just knew what she needed. He leaned over and kissed her. It was not a lusty kiss … it was a loving kiss … a comforting one.

“Vala … You are not a slut! An hour ago I could not stop myself either. And I don’t consider myself sexual promiscuous” He told her. But then his mind linked the to events. “You know … that love potion and … your condiction … are similar … could someone have cast a spell on you? Turning up your sexual urges?” He asked her.

Vala nodded her head, seeing hope for the first time “Maybe … do you think that is possible?” She asked Ello.

“I do not know … magic is not my strong point. I can ask Inwe in the morning. If it is magic … there might be a counter spell.” He said and then he yawned.

He grinned at her “Shall we go to bed?” Her eyes got bigger at this question, then he finished his question “to sleep” He joked.
 
Inwe

When Inwe had heard the sounds of love making she had glanced over to Ello's sleeping place then to where Vala was supposed to be. Both places were empty, she sighed knowing the sounds were from those two. She knew that she shouldn't feel any jealousy, after all she had been with Htaed, a few times. But still, Ello had said ...things that made her feel like he was waiting until he knew for a fact that his betrothed was no longer alive. Then, he...and Inwe might have something, she sighed again as she rolled over in her bedroll trying to get comfortable.

Her eyes fell on the place that she had seen Htaed lay down. She noticed him moving about as well, she wondered if he too was having a hard time falling asleep, (I wonder what he is thinking about tonight,....he must have heard those sounds as well. Oh well it doesn't matter what he thinks, I just have to keep my eyes on him....I just don't trust him one bit.)

Her thoughts then went to the trolls, (Now I am wondering what those two are up to, I hope they are not getting into any trouble, that would be the last thing I need to face, we just have to get on with our quest. The less diversions we have the better.)

Suddenly Inwe felt some eyes watching her, she moved her head slowly in the direction she felt she was being watched. She saw a dark animal moving swiftly straight for her, her hand went for her knife. As it got closer her hand relaxed, she smiled...whispering,

"Bran...come here boy...come here!"

As his cool nose nuzzled her face, Inwe saw on the edge of the camp, both Beren and Mist. She signalled with one hand for them to approach her as she fondled Bran. Grabbing Bran on either side of his head, she chuckled,

"Your not so small any more are you? Your going to be a big big Dire wolf one day Bran...just look at the size of those paws of yours!"

By then the two adults had come up to Inwe and all were renewing their bonds, making Inwe feel like she was not alone any more. She lay back after awhile, with the pup in her arms Mist and Beren lay on either side. Once Inwe had fallen asleep, the three of them moved silently out of the camp, settling down on the parameter as was their usual habit.
 
Ello awoke before the sun was up, however the sky was brightening and it would not be long before the sun was peeking over the mountains. He stretched and got up … the air was cool now … they had climbed into the Shadow Mountains. They should reach the cave in a little over a day from here. Ello threw some wood on the fire and got the flames stronger as he set water to heating. He was going to make some of his special Royas, that hot bitter drink.

He thought about last night. Had he done the right thing? What if Inwe found out? What would he say to her? How would he ask her about the possible love spell cast upon Vala? He had no answers to these questions … so he tried to think of something else.

It was at this point that Htaed showed up. “Ello” He whispered “I need to tell you something … we, the camp, heard you and Vala … making love last night. I thought you should know. Also I think Inwe know this.”

Ello looked over to the shape shifter. “Htaed … what has gotten into you?”

Htaed nodded “I’m trying to be more trusting. Did I do something wrong?” He asked .
 
When Ello asked,

"Htaed....What had gotten into you?"

Htaed told him about wanting to build some kind of trust...seeing the doubt in his eyes, he stood up nodding as he walked away thinking, ( I guess this trust thing is going to take some time, ...for them as well as for me.) He then noticed that Inwe was up and over at the cooking fire so decided to join her.

She was just filling her cup with some tea and taking some waybread for her breakfast when he came up and said,

"Morning Inwe, I trust you had a good sleep last night?"

She looked up at him, with a slight frown replying,

"It was alright thanks, but I would rather talk about what we hope to see when we get to the cave, I believe we should get there by sundown."

She got up then and made her way over to a fallen tree trunk and setting her steaming cup on the ground beside her foot, she took a bite of her bread. Chewing thoughtfully she watched the camp slowly come alive. Then Htaed joined her, they both silently had their breakfast...until finally
Inwe asked,

"So tell me Htaed...what do you think happened to our troll friends? We haven't seen them for a day now...and I think or hope they haven't gotten into any trouble. But I have to admit...it is nice not to have to smell them at close range or worry about feeding them. Popping the last piece of the bread into her Inwe chewed on it before drinking the last of her tea, she then looked at her breakfast companion and added,

Do you have any idea of what kind of dangerous creatures we might come across as we come closer to the cave?
 
Everything goes to shit

Htaed looked over to Inwe.

“The last time I saw the trolls was after you and Ello fooled them into eating all those plums. You know, eating plums can be a great remedy for constipation. That fruit is high in dietary fiber.” Htaed explained.

Suddenly, both Htaed and Inwe eyes got extra wide “OH SHIT!!” Htaed said. Followed by Inwe saying “OH SHIT … IS RIGHT … !!”

Both of them stood up “Guardians … Please form up … and head into the forest and bring back bananas … LOTS of bananas!!” Inwe ordered. The guardian elves did as instructed except for Vala. Who came over with Ello to find out what was going on.

“What is going on?” Ello asked, seeing the worried look on Inwe face.

“The trolls ate all those plums last night … now they are both gone … plums make you fart … and shit like crazy!!” Htaed explained.

“OH SHIT” Ello said realizing the mistake they had made … this time both Inwe and Htaed answered him “You can say that again!!”

Meanwhile

Not far from the elf overnight camp, Borscht was groaning “OHHHH” as his butt released another massive column of shit …

This was soon followed by Perogy groaning “OHHHHHH” followed by her release of a mountain of crap. When she was done she said “Perogy never eat eggs from river again …”

Back at the overnight camp

As the bananas were being gathered up … Ello, Vala, Htaed, and Inwe had a chance to talk. Ello started.

“Inwe about last night … Something happen between Vala and I” He said “It is not important why it happened … but both she and I think … she might be under some kind of spell. A spell which is turning up her sexual urges … is that possible? …and is there a counter spell?” He asked her. Vala was listening and noticed that Ello was being a gentleman and not trying to tell Inwe … that she, Vala, had used a love potion on Ello. Vala hoped Inwe would not ask any more deeper questions about last night. If Inwe found out … Vala and her would never be friends again!
 
Last edited:
As the guardian elves went off to gather as many bananas as they could Inwe commented,

"I hope that those trolls don't come back to camp until they are completely empty....otherwise I don't know if we will survive."

She then looked at Vala, Ello and Htaed...and burst out laughing. This resulted in the four of them sitting down...looking at each other with a lot less tension. Ello started talking first ....looking at Inwe with a pleading expression, Inwe wanted to be fair, so she quietly listened to all that Ello had to say. Occasionally she looked over at Vala who kept quiet letting Ello do all the talking. She hoped that it would turn out OK...that Inwe wouldn't throw her out of the camp and leave her to die in the wilderness.

As Ello spoke about a spell...Inwe started to think, (Why a sexual spell would explain the sudden change in Vala's behavior all those years ago. From being a sweet and great friend to a wanton slut...like overnight. Why didn't I see this? What kind of friend was I?) She shook her head at these thoughts...( I was young too...how would I know these things?)

Inwe waited until Ello had finished ending with the question about a counter spell. She frowned slightly at him before replying,

"You know...you just might have something Ello....Vala...do you remember anyone acting strangely around you at the time ...I think on your sixteenth birthday? Try and remember....it may be very important....if a spell was put on you, we would need all the details we can come up with. Then when we have a chance to see a witch, she could put a counter spell together for you."

Inwe stood up...pacing back and forth,

"If this is what happened to you all those years ago...then it was not your fault...the way you behaved....you would have been a victim!"

Sitting down again Inwe looked into Vala's eyes....trying to see her long lost friend. She then took her hands and gently asked,

"Vala....can you remember ..try to remember when we were sixteen years old...do you remember anyone acting odd?

She and the men then waited.
 
Vala

Vala thought back to that earlier time … it had been a great birthday party. Her parents had gone all out. All her friends were going to be there … presents, a cake, a band, and dancing!

She remembered that morning trying to decide what to wear … as she looked over her choices … she started to feel dizzy. Like the room was spinning. But it only lasted about a minute. Then her eyes refocused and she knew what she was going to wear. The light aqua shade blouse … It was extremely sheer, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. Her skirt was shiny silk and form fitting. She would cut a slit up the back nearly to her crotch area. These cloths required under garments … but tonight she would wear absolutely nothing under them! She added some turquoise five-inch heels boots. She knew she would overshadow every woman at the party - including Inwe. She also knew Inwe would be horrified seeing her best friend looking so "hot". She did not care … it was her birthday!!

The party started that night … and the forty or so of her friends were all talking and enjoying the party … Vala came into the room, and a hush fell over the crowd. She had smiled to herself … she had power … power over them … she was THAT stunning!! She had rouged her nipples to darken them and make them show through the top even more, and every man drooled as he would glimpse at her that night.

She remembered Inwe coming over as soon as soon as she entered. She had a worried expression on her face “Vala … you forgot to wear your under garments” She whispered. Vala had just laughed … “Jealousy does not suite you well Inwe!” She had said. Inwe left the party … and Vala left it too … 3 hours later with three men. She stayed up to celebrate … when one man got tried … she went on to another … and she has been doing that ever since.

Vala explained all this to Inwe. “I can’t remember anyone acting weird … except there was one moment when I was leaving the party with the three men … Alcar was at the door and he opened it for me. I know it sounds small … but Alcar never opened doors for anyone. Never.
 
As Vala sat with the small group she tried to think about the past...about her sixteenth birthday and all that had happened that day. She soon forgot the people around her as she talked about that day so long ago. It was a special day, but at the same time, a day that was a turning point in her life. Now that she was looking at it...she saw that the girl she was before her sixteenth birthday was completely different to the girl, just one day later.

She looked up at Inwe and the men, with a question in her eyes as she went on, about the dizzy spell and what or how she felt afterwards. How she dressed and behaved around the young men at her party. She glanced at Inwe admitting,

"I didn't care what anyone thought of me, especially you Inwe, all I cared about was to have the men wanting me , admiring me. After that night, my world revolved around men and how many of them I could bed. I would and did, do anything to get them to want me."

Inwe kept quiet while Vala went on about the night of her birthday and the way she ran after anything wearing britches. She noticed Ello nod his head, when she spoke about doing anything to get a man. Inwe had tried to talk to Vala back then and even for a long time afterwards, but all her concerned words fell on deaf ears, Vala wasn't interested in anything Inwe had to say. They slowly grew apart until Inwe stopped trying.

At the end of Vala's story, Inwe listened closely as she mentioned her brother Alcar. The fact that he held the door open for Vala and her three so called dates was very odd. Most brothers would have been outraged and protective. Not so with Alcar, Inwe frowned as she thought about this.
She glanced from Vala to Ello and Htaed before saying what she now felt sure had happened so long ago.

"Vala, I think you might have had a spell cast on you at your sixteenth birthday party. All that you have told us, and what I myself remember....and now what you just told us about Alcar. It makes a kind of sense to the way your behavior so suddenly changed from a sweet easy going girl to a ...sorry to say it but a slut, with no other interests in life but the next man you could bed."

She waited to see if the others had come to the same conclusions. The men nodded agreement, but what to do...could they find someone to take the spell off? She continued,

"Vala,I think we need to look into this further, find someone who knows about these kinds of things and if it you are under some kind of spell, we need to get it taken off. Being out in the middle of nowhere, it will just be a matter of pure luck if we were to find some wizard or such. At this point in time, all we can do is keep our eyes open for such a person and you can try and control these urges. Now that you can identify them you just might be able to handle them better now."

Vala smiled and said,

"Thanks Inwe I will certain try to control my urges, just knowing that I might not be responsible for my wanton behavior all these years helps me more then you will ever know. I have missed our friendship and hope one day to have it back...if of course you want it too."

Inwe smiled at Vala's words, then heard some racket coming from the west of them. Some people were making a lot of noise as they walked through the trees and brush. They all looked in that direction, Inwe stood up just in time to see Borscht and Perogy stomping into camp. She sighed,

"Well, I guess I'd better go over to them and find out what they have been up all day long. She put her hand on Vala's shoulder giving it a slight squeeze before heading over to where the trolls were looking into the cooking pot that was hanging over the fire.
 
“Borscht and Perogy very sick this morning … eat too many river eggs!” Perogy said holding her belly. Borscht just groaned holding his as well. Inwe smiled and told them “See those bananas over there … eat them … they will make you feel better. BUT NOT TOO MANY!”

The trolls headed over to the bananas and started to eat.

Ello joined Inwe. “The trolls will be ready to start marching in 30 minutes.” He advised her. Then he looked into Inwe eyes. “Thank you … for helping Vala and understanding what happened to her. I don’t know how to say this … but that was what … a princess would have done … you are an amazing person. Thank you for understanding.” Ello added. He wanted to tell about the love potion and how he had no control over last night either ... but he just could not do it. So he turned from Inwe and prepared for the march.

The group got moving again after the trolls finished. The marching order had changed as the path grew more and more narrow. The dogs were now in the lead. Followed by Inwe, Ello, the guardian elves, Vala, Htaed and the two trolls. By lunch time the group could see the narrow trail to the cave. They would reach it by night fall. Everyone was excited now. “Let’s continue from here with our weapons drawn” Ello advised.

Everyone packed up from lunch and traveled toward the cave … carefully but steadily.

Ello had been thinking “Inwe … perhaps we can use the forgetfulness spell in the sword chamber to clear Vala of the …” he could not think of a good way to describe the curse. He settled on “to clear Vala of the slut spell. If we could somehow preserve her other memories … and wash away the slut spell … she would be back to normal.” Ello suggested to Inwe.

Htaed over heard that comment ... "I can use my mind images and shape shifting to capture her memories ... but ... it might also capture the "slut spell" ... No I don't think that will work ... forget I said anything." Htaed said in the end.
 
Vala looked at the trolls and their belly aching, she couldn't help but smirk at them. Glancing back at Inwe and the men she was now feeling very grateful for the way everyone was trying to help her, first by listening as she went back in time to see where her life had taken a wrong turn. As she listened to what Ello said to Inwe she thought,(I haven't felt this close to people in...ages, I wish I could feel this way all the time....but how can I without getting rid of the spell?)

They soon moved on getting closer to the cave and their goal, as time went on Ello, who apparently had continued thinking about Vala's dilemma started talking. Vala listened to his idea about using the forgetfulness spell in the sword chamber. Soon followed by another suggestion from Htaed, this gave Vala more food for thought as they continued on.

Just before dark, Vala stopped and told everyone,

"I have come to a decision, I don't know when or if we will come across someone who can take this spell off of me. I really don't want to be like this for the rest of my life. Even now as I speak..the urges are ever present...making me want...well never mind. I have decided to go into the cave, if it just takes the spell out of my mind, great...but I know it will probably take all of my memories. I am willing for that to happen. I have you all here to help me...Inwe can tell me all about my childhood, and well I don't want to know my adulthood. I believe this is my chance to start fresh! Yes that is what I want, to start fresh. The new and greatly improved Vala...one who cares for her friends and can be more then just urges....well I don't want to think about that Vala anymore. After I leave the cave, I don't even want to even hear about what I was or did in the past.

They all looked at her as she spoke, surprise mixed with respect for what she was now willing to do.
 
Ello walked over to Vala and placed a hand on her shoulder “I think that is the bravest thing I have ever heard of someone volunteering to do.”

Vala had tears in her eyes “thanks ... Ello” she added.

Ello turned to Inwe. “We should go inside and ensure there are no creatures trapped in there after exposure to the forgetfulness spell. We should be ok if we stay out of the chamber. Are you ready with the red gem?” He asked.

Inwe nodded “yes”

Borscht and Perogy … do not go into the chamber room … that is dangerous … understand?” Ello asked the two trolls.

“Borscht and Perogy stay out of chamber room with sword … understand” Perogy answered.

“Weapons out everyone” Ello ordered. Everyone drew their weapons and the group entered the cave. It was a dripping water … stalactites and stalagmites cave. And it was a bigger cave than what Ello had envisioned. The first chamber was 40 ft wide and 40 ft high.

The team continued to move deeper into the cave. They were hopping from large stone to large stone. Htaed notice Vala big breasts bouncing freely as she jumped to the next large rock.

The darkness was getting deeper, until Inwe lite a lantern. The air was chilly coming from deep within the tunnels of the place. It was like they were in a massive rock coffin.

Ello heard something. It was moving closer. He listens more carefully. Is somebody breathing in here, A wild animal perhaps?

A baritone voice spoke in the dark. "My my, what have we here? Such a delicious little group … “Suddenly there was a scream as one of the guardian elves was gone.

“WHO ARE YOU?” Ello yelled.

There was just laugher in answer to his question. But Inwe was thinking ahead she yelled “come here Mist and Beren.”

Both dogs entered the cave … “Find” She shouted and both dogs were soon barking at something. She turned up the lantern and saw something that had a humanoid body with an octopus-like head. The four tentacles around its lamprey-like mouth were wrapped around the guardian’s head getting ready to extract and devour the guardian’s living brain!! The creatures pale white eyes looked at Inwe …

“I shall kill him … if you attack me” It said.

“It’s a Narkoos” Ello whispered to Inwe
 
Back
Top