Looking for a Story

DPheonix

Virgin
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Posts
14
I've been trying to find this story for several days now. Its in the incest category. I can just remember odd snippits of it, but apparently not detailed enough for the search engine or google to find it. I really cant remember any of the names but I think sister #2, the younger of the two, is names something like natalie or natasha, though searches for either of those names havnt revealed what I'm looking for.

It starts off with the guy and his two sisters playing a video game and then going out to smoke.

brother and sister #1 both work at a coffee shop together and prefer working the mornings together. These two develop a relationship with each other.

Sister # 2's boyfriend starts bullying her and she texts her siblings , when they arrive, I believe at the school, they witness sister git hit by the boyfriend so the brother grabs a baseball bat and smashes the boyfriends car window and warns him that he has to leave his sister alone including unenrolling from any shared classes.

sister # 2 visits her best friend and discovers videos of her best friend having sex with her brother and gets permission to copy those videos.

when sister #2 gets home its just as sister #1 and brother are getting ready to go on a vacation together and accidentally switches laptop bags.

sister #1 finds the videos on sister # 2's laptop while on vacation. I believe that the finding of the videos may have been the end of one of the parts of the story and the next installment picks up from there.

this has been driving me nuts because i feel that i have enough memory of the story that i should not be having such a hard time finding it and im worried that the author may have removed it or something.

Thanks in advance for any help.
 
I think it's "Wrong Can Be Right" by slim_odds

I think the story is called "Wrong Can Be Right" by slim_odds . The three siblings are Jake, Megan, and Natalie.

Unfortunately, it looks like the author may have removed the story from literotica.com. :( I too was searching for it using search engines, and the closest thing to it was your post here. I was able to find the story elsewhere to verify that I had the right author, so I'm pretty sure.
 
looking for a story

hi im looking for a story it was about newly married couple on honeymoon and the bride was drugged in a club she was then put on display for group sex
it was interracial ithink aswell
 
hey thanks a lot. the names definitely sound right. I'm gonna go see if i can find this other site you mentioned now :)
 
Back
Top