Daddy's Little Girl: Second Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a good reminder, cb!

I just want to take it another direction, because of my circumstances.

Sometimes Daddies get sick, and it's not because they aren't taking care of themselves -- it's just the way things go. They can't help it.

They begin to feel that they aren't "the rock" they're supposed to be, and they feel weak because their little is being strong for them at that point.

And all those emotions are okay.
It's okay to need us and let us help.

Loving someone doesn't change just because they aren't well, unless it makes us love you more.

*runs away to cry*

That is a good reminder, cb!

I just want to take it another direction, because of my circumstances.

Sometimes Daddies get sick, and it's not because they aren't taking care of themselves -- it's just the way things go. They can't help it.

They begin to feel that they aren't "the rock" they're supposed to be, and they feel weak because their little is being strong for them at that point.

And all those emotions are okay.
It's okay to need us and let us help.

Loving someone doesn't change just because they aren't well, unless it makes us love you more.

*runs away to cry*

Absolutely.
People DO get sick and have circumstances out of their control. Illness is NOT because YOU did something WRONG. It is sometimes just the way things go. Bodies are frail things (no matter how strong and tough and wonderful and baddass our daddy's are and no matter how amazing and wonderful and sassy and baddass we littles are). We get infected by bacteria and viruses and they knock us for a loop. our bodies wear out from use. We have things in our bodies that go wrong. We suffer from addictions and pain. We get cancer and auto immune illnesses.
We still love each other in spite of and through all of this. And it is important to keep in mind that no matter what is wrong with the person you love - people do not become their illness or their disease. They remain themselves. Remember to love them through whatever they are facing. Just being present is often enough.

Especially long distance we all feel so helpless when the one we love is facing something hard and scary.

(hugs bfg tight) and sends out hugs to anyone and everyone facing this.

I have faced this stuff myself. Being afraid about my own health and the helplessness that MrT felt in the face of that.

:heart:

Just being present is often enough.

Especially long distance we all feel so helpless when the one we love is facing something hard and scary.

*sigh* I just feel like I keep getting it wrong. I'm trying.
See prior to three weeks ago I'd have drug Daddy back in here and sat down on him so he couldnt escape.... and I'd have played with his fingers while everyone talked. ( it's a thing).
Right now though, I know if I try to do that it'll go badly. So... I'll just try and lure him back here with promises of buying him a cool United hat....

And in the meanwhile *hugs bfg* and curls up in my Roses blanket, cause it's cold. :(

Thanks for the hugs!

Abs

:heart:

This is probably the worst feeling, next to the "what if something happens and I never know?"

I'm thankful E's family knows about our friendship and I have been messaging with his daughter.

See prior to three weeks ago I'd have drug Daddy back in here and sat down on him so he couldnt escape.... and I'd have played with his fingers while everyone talked. ( it's a thing).
Right now though, I know if I try to do that it'll go badly. So... I'll just try and lure him back here with promises of buying him a cool United hat....

And in the meanwhile *hugs bfg* and curls up in my Roses blanket, cause it's cold. :(

*wraps up in my blanket and plops next to Angie* I feel so Amish! :D

My desert has been 36° overnight this week...but I'm glad there's no snow!

Try to be patient with your Daddy (I know it's hard). Of course, with the promise of a hat, he might be around sooner than you think! :D

:rose:

The hat would hurt my head right now :(

Seems like this fits right here in this thread...
I know there are lots of serious discussions in here but it stumbled across my tumblr and it BEGGED to be put here.

Ddlg-Quotes-17.jpg

Yayyyy! The GA has arrived!

How's you?

saddened. the rat race is grinding me down.

i need to get back to walking the Earth having adventures and shit.

on the plus side, i have looked after a coupla cool little dawgies in the past coupla months. :D

how's yerself? :) :rose:

saddened. the rat race is grinding me down.

i need to get back to walking the Earth having adventures and shit.

on the plus side, i have looked after a coupla cool little dawgies in the past coupla months. :D

how's yerself? :) :rose:

People have a way of doing that. Doggies are much nicer to hang around. Their needs are so different, and they don't usually talk back. ;)

I'm good, keeping busy but not too bad all in all. :rose:

People have a way of doing that. Doggies are much nicer to hang around. Their needs are so different, and they don't usually talk back. ;)

I'm good, keeping busy but not too bad all in all. :rose:

settled in now? it's been a coupla years! :eek:

long time since them kamikaze frogs.

Definitely settled in! Lol.

But, I would move if I could talk my parents into it!

Those frogs were priceless, and the band was, too! 😂

You still in the UK?

the band were great, the actual frogs less so. :D

yep, still in this shithole. give me saigon, any day. ;)

okay, bed time.

have a good one, BFG. :) :rose:

How are all my little friends tonight?

Did you have a good weekend? What's new in your world?
I saw a new coloring book I want on the Crayola website, it's about cities. I think I will buy it for myself for my birthday! :D

It's okay for Daddies to be the one needing hugs and encouragement. Being 'a rock' doesn't mean you are always strong, it means you're always there - even when the waters flow and move you in a different direction. You're still a rock whether you're high on the hilltop, tumbling down in an avalanche, or stuck in mud.

It's okay for submissives to be strong when the Dom is needing hugs, courage, tender care. We OUGHT to do that if we care. It doesn't mean we are 'taking control' it means we see a need and have compassion, and sometimes our own needs must be put aside.

And, Daddy, just because things are different now, that doesn't mean that I don't need you, it just means that I recognize you need me, too. :heart:

It's okay for Daddies to be the one needing hugs and encouragement. Being 'a rock' doesn't mean you are always strong, it means you're always there - even when the waters flow and move you in a different direction. You're still a rock whether you're high on the hilltop, tumbling down in an avalanche, or stuck in mud.

It's okay for submissives to be strong when the Dom is needing hugs, courage, tender care. We OUGHT to do that if we care. It doesn't mean we are 'taking control' it means we see a need and have compassion, and sometimes our own needs must be put aside.

And, Daddy, just because things are different now, that doesn't mean that I don't need you, it just means that I recognize you need me, too. :heart:

This is exactly right bfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back