Pretty Femboy Images (VI?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that would be fun watching you Jenna in this position. I just love her cum rolling onto her toy to help lube her ass.

I'm sure I couldn't handle it being caged, but it looks so intense. If I had a machine like that, I might have to try it with a cage.

If you were watching, you might have to offer me something to suck on while the machine slowly built up speed. I am sure at some point, it would get too intense & all I could do is gasp & moan in pleasure!

I'm sure I couldn't handle it being caged, but it looks so intense. If I had a machine like that, I might have to try it with a cage.

If you were watching, you might have to offer me something to suck on while the machine slowly built up speed. I am sure at some point, it would get too intense & all I could do is gasp & moan in pleasure!

That would be all I would ever hope for love.:heart: looking online for a machine like that one. Mmmm maybe a bit fast. You supply the cage.:devil:

That would be all I would ever hope for love.:heart: looking online for a machine like that one. Mmmm maybe a bit fast. You supply the cage.:devil:

Those machines are a bit expensive. No need to go searching on my account. I'll have to look into the cage, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back