Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I have a parent staying with me for the week, making sure everything's going ok. So I'm having to be a good girl....

tis sad, but also nice to see my dad.

I have a parent staying with me for the week, making sure everything's going ok. So I'm having to be a good girl....

Life happens. We'll wait patiently for you to have time and maybe you repay our patience with something special after your time of absence ;)

Beer?

So would it be inappropriate to drop around with a six pack and offer him a beer? :D

It would be wort it just to see the look on your face!

Good Caly .. Enjoy your Time with him !!! ... Happy Valentines Day Hon !!! ;)

im not using the forum anymore. im just typing 'Caly' to the adress bar and coming here directly :D interesting thing is; you are both adorable sexy and soo lovable :) i really would like to take care of your legs:devil:

i know ur dad is staying with you, but i'm going through calypso withdrawals. u cant sneak off for one quick pic?

I'm freeeeeeee

and bored :( was playing cards with my housemate but he's deserted me for that girlfriend of his. Tssk. Boys.

Back