Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}} :rose:

mcopado... sending out thoughts and prayer for you and your father! :rose:

~~~I'm so glad my friend Bre made it home in time for the holidays and to be back within the safe arms of her friends and family!! Her outlook has improved and she seems to be feeling much better despite the cancer!!

~~~Everyone seems to have their plates so full during this holiday time... I'm ready to slow down and enjoy my family and friends!!

~~~Sending out healing thoughts and prayers to all who need and want them!! :heart: :rose: :kiss:

~After having company for the last week... prolly more to come.... I have decided that I like the smell of a clean man in my house.... I believe I'll be buying some of that "Axe" spray to keep on hand!! :D :devil:

* For you D.G., rest in peace. When you can please send a miracle to your son and his family. Those children need more then any of us can give, but I'll do everything I can for them. It was a pleasure to know you.

When I get where I'm going
On the far side of the sky
The first thing that I'm gonna do
Is spread my wings and fly

I'm gonna land beside a lion
And run my fingers through his mane
Or I might find out what it's like
To ride a drop of rain

Yeah when I get where I'm going
There'll be only happy tears
I will shed the sins and struggles
I have carried all these years
And I'll leave my heart wide open
I will love and have no fear
Don't cry for me down here

I'm gonna walk with my grand daddy
And he'll match me step for step
And I'll tell him how I missed him
Every minute since he left
Then I'll hug his neck

So much pain and so much darkness
In this world we stumble through
All these questions I can't answer
So much work to do

But when I get where I'm going
And I see my maker's face
I'll stand forever in the light
Of his amazing grace
There'll be only happy tears
Hallelujah
I will love and have no fear
When I get where I'm going

:rose: Rest well, I'll meet you on the back porch for a smoke.

{{{{ Liza }}}} ~soft smile~

Oh Cathy......I'm sorry for your loss. Family, friends. Sounds shallow here. It's not. *hugging you tight*

<blurt>
This not sleeping is getting fucking old.

BeachGurl2 said:
Well, that really sucked.

Nothing ever really changes, does it?

don't know what you are talking about, but gives ya a *hug* to help make it feel better ;^)

I've been told I'm allowing myself to be used... it's been 13 days since your "plans to stay elsewhere" fell thru. You've been here doing and going as you please... eating my food, using my home as your own... bringing food in at times and even given me a bit of cash... I know money is limited and that your SO is working some... I understand that you feel you can't stay with family to a degree... I also feel for the fact that you've had to get back on radiation.... I also understand you want your daughter with you when you can. I deal with the puppy even tho I'm not supposed to have animals.... I appreciate the fact that you've cooked a couple meals and that you've done any/every piece of laundry you find lying about.... I even keep asking myself "what if it was me?"

Now I have to ask when are you gonna call those numbers about area rentals?? When are you going to gather your clothes and belongings out from in front of the door?? Do you plan on getting any of the holiday food out of the frig before it totally spoils?? Are you going to sleep the day away again tomorrow after you return and leave your daughter to fend around my house on her own??

I'm beginning to get claustrophobic in my own home.... no place to have any privacy... someone always coming into my room to use the bathroom... all my body wash being used... do you think I don't realize my toothpaste is being used, too?? A cryin shame that my "vacation week" has all but been wasted as I can't seem to accomplish all I'd planned.... leaving the house to retain what little sanity I have left.... *sigh*

Sometimes I wish I could grow balls or be more of a bitch....

Awww Sis......Jeezes. My phone will be on Saturday, I'll call.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Liza }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :heart: :rose: :kiss:

{{{{{{ Bro}}}}}} :kiss:

Thanks, darlin'... sad part is this will be the last length of time off til April other than a full weekend... *sigh*

BTW... I get the whole week off for our birthdays!! Gotta slide into the 40's with grace and sanity... whatever is left by then anyways!! :cathappy:

You are a good person Liza! :rose:

That is soooo stalker-esque! Wow. Kinda creepy too.....eewwww!

The owl is loud tonight, that is creepy too. :eek:

TantaLiza said:
{{{{{{ Bro}}}}}} :kiss:

Thanks, darlin'... sad part is this will be the last length of time off til April other than a full weekend... *sigh*

BTW... I get the whole week off for our birthdays!! Gotta slide into the 40's with grace and sanity... whatever is left by then anyways!! :cathappy:

Mmmmm, we should plan a vacation girl. Unless you have a b/f to do it with.

I'd protect your honor....less you say no. LOL! :kiss: :rose:

I was brought up by the Golden Rule, PTM... even when it hurts!! You're a doll and I hope you keep my sanity in your prayers!! :rose:

Bro... as long as my friend Bre is doing well with her cancer, we're supposed to take trip out to Cali where her bro and sis-in-law live! Never been that far West and she's determined that I do some travelin'... :D

Blowin' kisses.... :kiss:

TantaLiza said:
I was brought up by the Golden Rule, PTM... even when it hurts!! You're a doll and I hope you keep my sanity in your prayers!! :rose:

Bro... as long as my friend Bre is doing well with her cancer, we're supposed to take trip out to Cali where her bro and sis-in-law live! Never been that far West and she's determined that I do some travelin'... :D

Blowin' kisses.... :kiss:

I certainly will sweetie. It takes a lot of generosity to give up your independance! Stay strong, it will all work out in the end.

btw, California is a nice place ;)

pleasteasme said:
I certainly will sweetie. It takes a lot of generosity to give up your independance! Stay strong, it will all work out in the end.

btw, California is a nice place ;)

I hope to experience it first hand one day! :D

Maybe have to get to know someone in the area to meet up with?? :p

Thanks bunches, sugah!! :kiss:

TantaLiza said:
I hope to experience it first hand one day! :D

Maybe have to get to know someone in the area to meet up with?? :p

Thanks bunches, sugah!! :kiss:

Just have to know the right places to go! :D

You are welcome sweetie. :rose:

on a totally unrelated note....

What a bunch of drama. Seriously, whatever!

hoping a friend remebers the last few lines of a old song " uneasy rider"

When I hit the road I was really wheelin'
Had gravel flyin' and rubber squealin'
And I didn't slow down 'til I was almost to Arkansas
Well, I think I'm gonna re-route my trip
I wonder if anybody'd think I'd flipped
If I went to LA...via Omaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back