Looking for like minded guys to PM regularly

PG564E

Really Experienced
Very aroused by the scenario of giving wild homosexual fantasy's to excite other men who need to suck dick, or take it hard up the ass. Two on one with others watching or filming does the trick also. Share your secret desires with someone who has them also.

PM anytime please. Should be hot and a lot of fun.

Fun fantasy chat always works to cause wild arousal in me. Once the energy starts to flow, it's hard to stop, so why bother trying to stop at that point.

Always love exchanging PMs. Please everybody feel free to reach out. I'll always reply

I enjoy exchanging such messages, with a crossdressing or transgender theme. Being able to respond any time, as time & circumstance alows is a turn on. I don't always respond timely, but I do check lit on my phone during the day sometimes. Love people who are creative, good with words, & description. Who enjoy giving back equally in volume of contact. Don't enjoy humiliation, but mutual joy & pleasure, but dirty talk is a thrill.

hi

I enjoy exchanging such messages, with a crossdressing or transgender theme. Being able to respond any time, as time & circumstance alows is a turn on. I don't always respond timely, but I do check lit on my phone during the day sometimes. Love people who are creative, good with words, & description. Who enjoy giving back equally in volume of contact. Don't enjoy humiliation, but mutual joy & pleasure, but dirty talk is a thrill.

Thanks. those were my thoughts too.

Count me in, also!

Yes, count me in also!
My 5" is hard just thinking about it.

Rob

anal with cockring is great. especially with a ring in place on the tip of the organ.

On the tip of the Top's cock or the bottom's? Who is it extra enjoyable for?

My thinking it keeps the cock harder longer for the enjoyment of the cock sucker. Though certainly the one with the ring gets some benefit of that. :p

hi

On the tip of the Top's cock or the bottom's? Who is it extra enjoyable for?

My thinking it keeps the cock harder longer for the enjoyment of the cock sucker. Though certainly the one with the ring gets some benefit of that. :p

The ring at the base keeps it harder for longer time. The ring at the penis tip that goes into the rectum adds to the action- i cant explain-and churns the rectum and colon and pulls out more smear after finishing. A sight i always enjoy, and if tipsy and mad horny i wipe that with wet tissue and felatio. My ex bf was thrilled to highest level when i did that sometimes.

Only used a cock ring a couple of times, one with a vide attached (which was quite interesting!) and a basic one that was so tight I thought my cock was going to explode! Looked good though ;)

I'll help out my bi married fantasy minded buddies.... hope you don't mine me rimming your tight hole after a cool swim or hot shower:D

I'll help out my bi married fantasy minded buddies.... hope you don't mine me rimming your tight hole after a cool swim or hot shower:D

I'll go for the hot shower option if that's ok? Was in the mood for some soaped up cock action in the shower this morning, just had to take care of myself as usual (damn it!) :)

I'll go for the hot shower option if that's ok? Was in the mood for some soaped up cock action in the shower this morning, just had to take care of myself as usual (damn it!) :)

I would have been very helpful to you. Making sure we had all the soap rinsed off

Back