So.... I'm back.....

Brave Maximus

Returned White Knight
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Posts
8,138
Hey all....

It's been a rough couple of months, to say the least. Not much I want to get into, other than, I have now been forced to take some time for myself and try and figure out what I want to do next..

It also means I'm a bit more relaxed and I have some time to chat again. Unfortunately, I've been gone for well over 2 months, and I think I pissed off a lot of the people I used to chat with.

I'm looking for some fun people, preferably female, to chat with, and have some fun with.

A little about me, stolen from one of my other threads:

I'm 6'10" and in decent shape. I have black hair which I shave and a trim black goatee. My eyes are dark blue with gold halo's around the pupil. I am also very broad in the shoulders - taking up most doorframes with ease. Pretty much every part of me is huge... take that as you will.

I love to talk. I love to talk about movies, music, religion, politics, games, geeky things, anime or just normal things like going out wandering around downtown.

I am an amazing cook - and it's something I really enjoy doing. I love the challenge of trying a new recipies.

At the moment, I don't have a lot of time to chat on Yahoo, though I do from time to time and I miss people to have good (or naughty) conversations.

So... if you want to chat, get to know me, maybe make me smile, say hi :D
 
Afternoon Bump....
Hope everyone's having a good day...
Not sure what I'm doing today... maybe play some games, maybe go out in the sunshine and read.
 
Afternoon Bump....
Hope everyone's having a good day...
Not sure what I'm doing today... maybe play some games, maybe go out in the sunshine and read.



Good Afternoon BM :)


I do remember seeing your user name around here on the boards.

Sorry to hear things got a bit chaotic and you had to take time off.
It's like that sometimes though, i've taken hiatuses, one ended up being over a year..

Hope things fall back into place for you, and you meet and or remeet people.

Have a good afternoon.

:)
 
Hi there! Long time, no see. I was gone for a while, to, and you didn't piss me off :)
 
Hmm...

I recognize you, but I don't think we've ever spoken. I lurked on here for a long time before I started posting. :eek: Anyway, welcome back!
 
Hey, I remember you! I myself am not often seen on this site these days, but I do look in, from time to time. I hope you are doing well.
 
So a little bit of a bump again.
I've been on and off for a while now - with lit, but it always seems to suck you back in doesn't it?

Anyway, no longer stressed about work, life is going pretty good actually :)

If anyone feels like chatting, just let me know :D
I still love to meet new and interesting and maybe geeky people.
 
Hey all :D
Been one of those days, could use a hug.... anyone feel like obliging?
 
Must admit that I am not looking for any chat partners, but those eyes intrigue me. So, here's a bump hoping some other woman will be good for you ;)
 
Little self bumping while avoiding going out in the snow.
Made the mistake of going out last night in the middle of the blizzard in a city that doesn't know what snow is....

So, anyone want to keep me company?
 
So.... after a couple of interesting days, and wondering if my pictures scaring people off....

So, think I'm going to take off for a little while. Thanks to everyone who's said hi :D
 
I was actually going to write a new personals ad, but looking back at the first post here, and it all pretty much stands.

So here it is: I'm still looking for people to talk with and have fun with.
I will be honnest - I might scare you off with my picture. It's happened twice recently, and I'm not looking forward to a third time.

I will also say that Yahoo hates me from time to time and disconnects me... which sucks... but it's still a great way to chat.

Hopefully, someone's still interested.
 
*wave*

I remember you, as does my inbox :)

Lures you back indeed. The world is thawing and my fingers feel nimble. Let the writing commence.
 
What could scare people about your picture?

Are you holding a sword in mid air, clearly in the downswing of move made to execute? Is there blood dripping from your teeth while you hold the still-beating heart of a child in your hands? Are you covered in feces? Are you a zombie with limbs missing and the later stages of decay (a fascinating study, if you're interested) are showing signs in your nether regions?

What could scare people away?
 
What could scare people about your picture?

Are you holding a sword in mid air, clearly in the downswing of move made to execute? Is there blood dripping from your teeth while you hold the still-beating heart of a child in your hands? Are you covered in feces? Are you a zombie with limbs missing and the later stages of decay (a fascinating study, if you're interested) are showing signs in your nether regions?

What could scare people away?

I second that :) What could scare people away?
 
What could scare people about your picture?

Are you holding a sword in mid air, clearly in the downswing of move made to execute? Is there blood dripping from your teeth while you hold the still-beating heart of a child in your hands? Are you covered in feces? Are you a zombie with limbs missing and the later stages of decay (a fascinating study, if you're interested) are showing signs in your nether regions?

What could scare people away?

A zombie with limbs missing and in the later stages of decay..... and you have in fact studied just such a thing? You must be from Detroit.
 
Apparently I'm unattractive and a jerk. *shrug*

I normally wouldn't let things like that bother me, as, well, to each their own - but, when it happens 3 times in a matter of days - I figure I'll give people warning before we chat and I hand out the pics...

One of them really kicked me in the nuts too... someone I liked/enjoyed chatting with and did well via PM...

Ah well.

And I only look like a zombie when I've spent most of my weekend flying or around screaming Montrealers.......
 
A lunchtime bump for myself.
I really should be doing something like work.... but am avoiding it, if you can't tell.
 
Hi again ;)

Just another lunch time bump. Thanks to everyone who has made me smile.
 
Back
Top