Have you masturbated on Skype?

Why only once? ;)

Well ............. cause I'm married and my hubby allowed me to " experiment " just that once. It was quite a turn on I must admit ahem ahem ....... was with another LIT member that I became fond of here when I first joined :)

I met a friend on Skype. Basically, I did a strip tease for him complete with a masturbation finish, while he watched. It's a good thing I'm not running for Congress! Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it, two consenting adults and all.,
hi, i would love to witness that, add me on skype Mattfen10

Yahoo or Skype

Anyone care to take the time to explain how to make this work? I have both applications but don't know how to use them.

I don't know if this is a stupid question or just paranoia, but though I'd love to Skype, I'm afraid that the person on the other end might be recording it...

I really want to do this. What are the best places for chat/cam/skype?

I'm sorry if this is an obvious question. I've never done this before. How do you find people who want to cam?

I had a guy, and we were doing it on a regular basis, then he just stopped. I miss him. I've jerked off for woman as well.

Next best thing to being there.

I had a guy, and we were doing it on a regular basis, then he just stopped. I miss him. I've jerked off for woman as well.

Next best thing to being there.

I really want to do that, but I'm afraid the other person involved will tape it. It seems very risky.

Back