Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this holds you over Zach ;)

attachment.php

aaw!!! thx Rubez!!! awesome!! and the last shower pic!!! fucking awesome :)
love to help you with ur quest for a selfie of ur butt!!! maybe try spreading ur legs on ur knees and holidng the phone in between them as far back as you can ;)
guaranteed hot especially if you not wearing panties :)

aaw!!! thx Rubez!!! awesome!! and the last shower pic!!! fucking awesome :)

Glad you like Zach ;)

love to help you with ur quest for a selfie of ur butt!!! maybe try spreading ur legs on ur knees and holidng the phone in between them as far back as you can ;)
guaranteed hot especially if you not wearing panties :)

My attempt is not to look like i should be in Hustler though:devil: so i hope the previous butt pic holds you over;)

Try taking a pic of your own butt people....i dare you....with a phone by the way;)

attachment.php

Been there, Done that, stepping out of the shower with a polaroid digital before camera phones were invented. Quite awkward.

My tongue hmmmm...how about some beads for now....up soon;)

Well....i could probably oblidge....just not sure if i am brave enough to post that...weird I know.

Oh please, that would be an amazing photo. I am sure others on here would love to see that too. Maybe we all should pm you requesting a milky leaking nipple photo lol.

Well sparky.....by popular demand.....eeeeek

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1322089&stc=1&d=1383673822[/QUOTE]

Omg wow, you have made me very happy. Thank you thank you. Now can I lick that droplett up

=Slow Ride469;50655137]Mmmmmmmmmmmm yummy:devil:
Hi Slow Ride......glad you enjoy the tastey treat;)

Been there, Done that, stepping out of the shower with a polaroid digital before camera phones were invented. Quite awkward.
Congrats....the things we do to get in trouble;)....now...upload the proof haha ;)

I'll take it ;)
Take the pic for me.?..only if you let me take some of you;):kiss::devil:

Sparky.....
'Omg wow, you have made me very happy. Thank you thank you. Now can I lick that droplett up
Mmmmm...glad to have made you happy. 'll save that drop just for you.

Fantastic view!
Thanks SM...:)

you need a mirror that usually works LOL
I know i know...a mirror...forgive a girl who just moved into a new house lololol

very nice indeed, but if you turn it around it looks like a 1 handed push up.:)
That makes me.giggle...well...naked pushups anyone......lololol

=Slow Ride469;50655137]

Congrats....the things we do to get in trouble;)....now...upload the proof haha ;)

Scroll down.

It's in my sigline for all to see. I twisted my trunk with my arm behind my back, got two useable shots, and one of my fans made this GIF out of it for me. I'm the white thing in the foreground. The white thing in the background is the shower curtain. I was trying to get enough light. Flash was more of an on or off setting.

Scroll down.

It's in my sigline for all to see. I twisted my trunk with my arm behind my back, got two useable shots, and one of my fans made this GIF out of it for me. I'm the white thing in the foreground. The white thing in the background is the shower curtain. I was trying to get enough light. Flash was more of an on or off setting.

Well now I am even more impressed...i need a gif;)
It's a challenge but you've done well! Nice ass!

Thanks so much...glad to know my efforts are enjoyed;) even if I do laugh niw every time I look at it...lol

Googling how to...right now.....;)!!! Lol
Legendary might be an overstatement though;) Nice strip tease so far on your thread by the way;)

That I can even tease you delights me to no end. ;)

And get that gif going, gal!

if you need some help i could take a pic of your butt for you, might take a few tries though cause i might capture my hand on it squeezing it a little.

very nice selfies ;)

if you need some help i could take a pic of your butt for you, might take a few tries though cause i might capture my hand on it squeezing it a little.

very nice selfies ;)

Well...nothing is worth doing if it cums easy oO;) glad you enjoy them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back