X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-Neko bit his lip a bit as he kissed over her neck his fingers lightly playing with her breasts and nipples. Neko gently nipped and sucked on her neck very gently running his fingers across and around her breasts.-
 
Lila moaned as Neko’s fingers massaged and pinched her sensitive pink nipples. She squirmed on his bed and stretched her neck so that he could cover more of the area.

“That’s so good, Neko.” She moaned softly, her hands reaching up to cup his and encourage his movements.
 
-Neko groaned and bit her neck gently smileing at his playfulness as his fingers played with her puffy nipples gently messaging her breasts.-
 
Lila squealed when she felt the nip on her throat. She giggled and smiled at Neko as his fingers continued to massage her breasts and pluck at her nipples. "That feels really good." She sighed in a happy voice.
 
-Neko smiled and went lower gently kissing over her breasts and began licking her breasts sucking on the nipples. Neko groaned feeling her body breath and moan. Neko felt like he could do more but kept it slow not sure what he would do. Neko slowly nipped at her nipples nice and slow slowly sucking and gently biting her nipples as gentle as he could.-
 
Lila felt like her body were slowly burning from the inside out as Neko placed his teeth and lips on her breasts. She sighed when he nipped and sucked on her nipples, her hips pressing up against him and grinding to relieve the pressure that was building within her.

"More, Neko." She said, her fingers curling through his hair as he nipped her nipples. "Harder."
 
-Neko smiled and bites a bit harder on her breasts messaging them in his hands. He sucked more and drove his tongue over every inch of her nipples and breasts his fingers ran across her her body lower and lower.-
 
Lila let out a low moan as he bit her nipples harder and then soothed them with his tongue. Her body arched towards him, encouraging what he was doing. That fire within her was still building, her skin breaking out in a thin sheen of sweat as she felt his hand traveling over her belly to an area of her body that only she had ever touched before.
 
-Neko licked and sucked over her breasts as his fingers traced over her inner thighs gently leading up to her pussy. Slowly Neko descended and found her sensitive lips as he began to lightly lick the out side before sliding his tongue just past the lips over her clit and inside her pussy.-
 
Lila lifted her head to look down at Neko. Her skin was flushed, her eyes wide as she watched him lick at her pussy lips. She bit her lower lip, whimpering at the scene that she saw. “Neko.” She moaned softly as he licked at her clit and then pushed inside of her.
 
-Neko blushed at his own actions lapping deep in side her pussy a finger traced around her tiny nub causing waves of pleasure.-
 
Lila gasped as Neko’s tongue dipped deep inside of her and she arched on the bed. His finger tracing across her nub made her hips writhe in the incredible pleasure that she’d never felt before.
 
The feeling of the finger in her pussy made her tense at the foreign feeling. Lila gasped and bucked her hips against his lashing tongue, her fingers curling tightly in his hair.

"Ah, Neko..." She gasped, her thighs quivering on either side of his head.
 
-Neko fingers her pussy a bit faster feeling her walls quiver with delight her thighs shake her body quakes as he enjoyed lapping at her clit, his fingers pulled on her nipples.-
 
Lila gasped as he pushed his fingers further into her body and his mouth centered over her clit. She bucked against him and whimpered as his other hand pucked and squeezed her nipple.

"Oh, Neko! I'm cumming!" She cried out, her entire body shaking as she had the largest orgasm of her life.
 
-Neko cleaned around her pussy and groaned as he sat up and smiled to her.-"Do...you want to explore me?"
 
Lila looked down at Neko’s body, her lip caught between her teeth as she looked over the hard plains of his body. She gently traced her fingers over his chest, trailing down his belly until she was presented with his hard cock. She’d never been face to face with a cock before and her eyes went wide as she trailed over it’s hard length.

She reached out and wrapped her fingers around it, her eyes flicking up towards his as she waited to hear that this was alright.
 
-Neko smiled to her as she lightly explored.-"You will be ok you do not have to worry I will let you know if you hurt me."
 
Lila smiled at his reassurance and gently stroked her hand over his hard flesh, watching as a drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip. She licked her lips as she leaned forward and stroked her tongue across the tip, the salty taste heavy on her tongue.
 
-Neko groaned happily just form the few licks she gave he smiled a hand gently resting on her head stroking her hair.-
 
Lila leaned forward and pressed her lips to the spongy tip of his cock, before she dared to take more into her mouth. She moaned at the pulsing heat that invaded her lips, the feel of his hand in her hair reassuring as she licked and sucked on him.
 
-Neko groaned her mouth was so hot his cock pulsed with life for her as she sucked every inch of him.-"oh yeah...it feels so good."
 
Back
Top