Sunday Surprise

twister947

Mama Tried
Joined
Mar 7, 2011
Posts
5,165
This is not BDSM related, but you guys are the thinkers, so I'll share this.

Yesterday, I was on the road and stopped for lunch in a small Texas town. While I was eating, a middle aged lady came in, straight from church. She was pleasantly average in appearance...red pantsuit, matching shoes, modest high-necked blouse, no jewelry, minimal/no makeup, Pentecostal hair...and a cameltoe. Nothing subtle about it. Right there for the world to see.

At first, I thought she must be unaware, and would be mortified if she knew. But the more I thought about it, I began to wonder if it was something else entirely: the only outward manifestation of her sexuality she could allow herself. It makes me kinda sad for her, if I'm correct.
 
I actually think it's more that someone has a "very tight relationship" with their clothes. Not a fetish I share.
 
Google has lots of pics.

Huh... But still confused.

Are we talking about the high stacked, "Tammy Baker" hair? Or the long hair in general? Because I can see the first as such, but I know a lot of long haired women with no religion.
 
Pant suits are in fashion at the moment, and just like back in the 60's and 70's some women display a nice cameltoe. Let it rock is my view. It is somewhat like the fashion for the "play suit", some of the young women wearing should look in the mirror before purchase or going out, many a time I have seen probably more than they expect.
 
I think some people just give up on their appearance. In this case, somewhere along the line, did she just say, "Fuck it!"
 
My guess is that lady had no idea she was displaying the camel toe for all to see. That's just based on growing up in an area (admittedly not Texas) that had a lot of Pentecostals and other similar denominations and interacting with a lot of them over the years.

This post also reminds me of that Prancercise lady and how she had obvious camel toe throughout that video!

8951204.0.jpg
 
Back
Top