Ontario Canada

Native of Toronto, now in Calgary. And yet I end up back in TO monthly for work. Best of both worlds

Hello from out west

Greetings from BC. Please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Now they have to think one game at a time.....

So happy to see their seaon go on!!! :D

Jays fans.... Same ones who were no where to be seen during the 162 game schedule gotta love Toronto sports fans they show up when the teams are winning.

Where as a real fan is there win lose or draw all year no matter how bad the team is doing....

Ya go Jays Go Raptors go Leafs. As long as your winning if not you don't exist to the City of Toronto morons that they are!!

Sorry Pseudo fans make me sick!. I was a Leaf/Jays fan until the 90s for the jays 80s for the leafs I can only back a losing city so long! ... Go KC

Jays fans.... Same ones who were no where to be seen during the 162 game schedule gotta love Toronto sports fans they show up when the teams are winning.

Where as a real fan is there win lose or draw all year no matter how bad the team is doing....

Ya go Jays Go Raptors go Leafs. As long as your winning if not you don't exist to the City of Toronto morons that they are!!

Sorry Pseudo fans make me sick!. I was a Leaf/Jays fan until the 90s for the jays 80s for the leafs I can only back a losing city so long! ... Go KC

I've been a Jays fan my whole life. I've been going to the games in regular season and now that they are in playoffs I can't afford it but I'm doing everything I can to watch the games on tv, listen to the radio when I'm at work or driving. I refuse to give up on my Jays! No matter what happens, I'm just happy they brought us to October baseball!

Back