Voyeurism

ohface69

Really Experienced
Ok I am admittedly a voyeur. I love to watch. Whether it be watching a girls ass as she walks by or up a skirt as she walks up the stairs. My biggest turn on is to watch a girl masturbate with her being unaware or even better that she is aware and putting on a show. Down blouse peeks and upskirt peeks are only made better when I see the lack of underwear.

I don't see a lot of posts about this so I am wondering how common this "kink" is?

PM me if you want to discuss privately.

Ok I am admittedly a voyeur. I love to watch. Whether it be watching a girls ass as she walks by or up a skirt as she walks up the stairs. My biggest turn on is to watch a girl masturbate with her being unaware or even better that she is aware and putting on a show. Down blouse peeks and upskirt peeks are only made better when I see the lack of underwear.

I don't see a lot of posts about this so I am wondering how common this "kink" is?

I like to watch too, I love going shopping and watching all the girls as I get hauled round the shop by my partner.

I like to watch too, I love going shopping and watching all the girls as I get hauled round the shop by my partner.

Yeah been there when my other half goes shopping I am more than glad to hang out holding clothes for her to try on. Normally it gets me close to the changing room. 😉

Literotica

!
Most of literotica is based on viewing others. Very common and, I am guilty times 10

Yeah been there when my other half goes shopping I am more than glad to hang out holding clothes for her to try on. Normally it gets me close to the changing room. ��

You can't beat seeing an attractive woman and admiring her body. The sexier the better.

Watching turns me on

Whether a lit up room at night across a street or alley
or
a lover showing off for me
or
whatever

I'm with ya. The first time was my next door neighbor when I was growing up she changed in front of her open window all the time. Sometimes she would touch herself. So damn sexy.

I remember reading about an establishment in San Francisco where you could (for a fee, of course) watch a woman masturbating. You'd be behind a one-way glass mirror so she couldn't see you but you could see her. Complimentary tissues were provided. I don't know if the place exists anymore.

As you can tell by my name, I love to watch. But it only has happened a couple of times....

Back