Pussy-eating dirty talk, for women

Pathalimoss

Experienced
I'm at a pussy-eating scene in the story I'm writing and trying to determine what the male character should say to make it more arousing for his partner.

Women posters, please tell me, what sort of dirty talk do you like to hear when your man is going down on you? To me the most natural idea is to talk about the pussy itself, but as women, talking about pussy may not be so exciting for you. As a man I'm much more turned on by hearing about your pussy than my own cock, which is there for me to look at and play with whenever I want. Is the reverse correspondingly true for you? Would you rather hear about what he's going to do to you with his cock after you come? Another obvious avenue is to talk about how hard he's going to make you come, how he wants you to cover his face when you come etc. But is this really a turn-on for you, or does it just seem to add pressure and thereby perhaps help to kill the mood?

I realise many of you will be tempted to respond with comments like "It's not what he says it's the way he says it," but while I will welcome any informative input, I'm really hoping for more specific details in your replies.
Thankyou :)

I don't think it is possible to eat pussy and talk about it at the same time.

The only way to write a scene with a pussy eating monologue, would be some kind of phone sex.

patha

I think you miss the point. If he's eating me out, he can't be giving a football commentary on the artistic merits of my genitalia. This, surely, is one area where you'd do better to describe the emotions in the couple's minds rather than inventing implausible dialogue.

Believes that there are two kinds of oral sex...
1. Talking about sex over a beer or other adult beverage in a semi-public place.
2. The kind best delved into when the tongue is too occupied to make any more than strange sounds that convey a meaning no more complex than enjoyment of the task at hand (or mouth)

Famous last words.....

I'm at a pussy-eating scene in the story I'm writing and trying to determine what the male character should say to make it more arousing for his partner.

I for one, would not suggest, "Pass the salt and pepper." :D

I have written hundreds of pussy eating scenes - maybe as many as a thousand. The person going down, either man or woman,wouldn't say anything because he or she would be too busy to engage in chitchat. Sometimes thoughts might run through the person's head of how delicious the woman is or how her aroma is so appealing, but these thoughts would not be expressed aloud.

If there is anything to be said, it would be about how delicious or fragrant the pussy is. Anything more is a waste of time that could be more pleasurably spent for all the participants.

I think one "You can't talk with your mouth full" reply would have been enough ;)

What I'm thinking of is words said immediately before, and with occasional stops in between. In my experience, you need to give her a break if you don't want her to come right away. Continual stimulation will result in a quick finish, which is not usually desirable. And it hardly takes a long time to pause and give her a sentence here and there between putting your mouth back on her.

I think one "You can't talk with your mouth full" reply would have been enough ;)

What I'm thinking of is words said immediately before, and with occasional stops in between. In my experience, you need to give her a break if you don't want her to come right away. Continual stimulation will result in a quick finish, which is not usually desirable. And it hardly takes a long time to pause and give her a sentence here and there between putting your mouth back on her.

No matter how eloquent a man may be, his tongue can be put to better use than talking.

I like for the woman to occasionally pause from sucking to say something dirty. It's not the same for women?

Too much talking, yeah, annoying. But a little dirty talk heightens my arousal.

Last edited:
If he's eating me out, he can't be giving a football commentary on the artistic merits of my genitalia.
See? Women say they want to talk and share in a man's life but when he tries to discuss his hobbies with her, she complains... ;)

Arrrrhhh!

Mmmmmmm!

Slurppp!

Um...wait a minute...that sounds like you're eating a hamburger, not a pussy.

Well, maybe the last one...maybe the second one too.

Actually the woman should be saying something like "Oh gawd, oh baybee, eat me, suck my clit, you eat so good, yeeeee!!"

Most guys just go down on a woman without any chit-chat anyway, the little head's in control. :devil:

I always thought you guys were supposed to be humming the Battle Hymn of the Republic or something:confused:

:D

I always thought you guys were supposed to be humming the Battle Hymn of the Republic or something:confused:

:D

If that's what it takes.

I've had better results with Joe Cocker's version of "You are so beautiful to me."

Of course you don't want her to come right away. If she is lubricating, the person doing the eating might comment on the fragrance before licking the juices off her, followed by saying how they taste even better than they smell. After that, he or she licks the woman's lips, building her up to an orgasm, and doesn't engulf her clit in his or her mouth until the woman is ready to come.

Sometimes the woman is really excited, and wants to come quickly, which the guy does, but this is followed by another orgasm, building slowly to the second one. Once again, there would be a minimum of conversation, except for the woman moaning and sighing and whimpering and saying how good it is and begging for her partner to suck her clit and make her come. The person doing the eating wouldn't say anything, except for the lapping sounds and the soft murmurs of appreciation.

Oh, for crissake, folks.

Here are things that can be said during pussy-eating. Yes, you raise up to say them. No, she really won't mind. Maybe you get your thumb going to take up the slack while you're saying it;

"God, you're beautiful!"
"Fuck, this is beautiful!"
"You taste goooood..."
"You're burning my tongue!"
"Am I making you happy?"
"Wrap your legs around me,baby."
"I am not finished with you yet."
"One more..."
"Fuck yourself on my tongue."

:cattail:

Oh, for crissake, folks.

Here are things that can be said during pussy-eating. Yes, you raise up to say them. No, she really won't mind. Maybe you get your thumb going to take up the slack while you're saying it;

"God, you're beautiful!"
"You taste goooood..."
"Am I making you happy?"
"One more..."

Finally, someone who knows what they're doing! :catroar:

Oh, for crissake, folks.

"God, you're beautiful!"
"You taste goooood..."
"Am I making you happy?"
"One more..."

Oh Stella, you've taken all the fun out of it now.

Oh, for crissake, folks.

Personally, I do better with my middle and ring fingers. Something about "up" having an advantage over "down"....just sayin'....

No talking, please. The tongue, breath, saliva and lips are better put to use in pleasuring. Even a tiny bit of teeth.

That doesn't mean that MY characters are silent while munching, though.

Back