The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay. I'm recovering from some illness currently. Not nice, that one.

How are you?

:rose: :kiss: Feel better, O invisible one.

Good evening, Naked People.

Just for the record, some of us don't like thunderstorms. :(

:rose: :kiss: Feel better, O invisible one.

Good evening, Naked People.

Just for the record, some of us don't like thunderstorms. :(
Hi Everyone
Hi Di - are you in better spirits today? Thunderstorms.. too much banging and flashing for your taste

Hi Everyone
Hi Di - are you in better spirits today? Thunderstorms.. too much banging and flashing for your taste

Hi there. :)

I'm trying to be. :cattail:

I don't mind the flash of lightning; I don't even mind a loud bang now and again. :cool: Its that low, menacing rumble that gets me...

I recall having one of our (very) rare thunderstorms during the school year and finding myself with a terrified sixth grade girl curled up in my arms. Poor thing was worried about her big brother who was flying in that afternoon. Fortunately, the rest of the class was very civilized and sympathetic.

I recall having one of our (very) rare thunderstorms during the school year and finding myself with a terrified sixth grade girl curled up in my arms. Poor thing was worried about her big brother who was flying in that afternoon. Fortunately, the rest of the class was very civilized and sympathetic.

Oh, good! So you have practice. :) <holds up arms for cuddles>

Aww what a picture. He's the best hugger eh?

Bear's hugs are the best. :rose:

2112898149_aca18df262.jpg

I think that means it was a challenging day. :rose:

Thank you, kindly.

And what are you drinking tonight?
I have a couple of days off so I've pinched some of the malt... I spent a good part of my day in the dark watching alpha particles... like you do...
Cheers

Oh, yes...like you do. <nods>

Slainte!
Ah - seven years bad sex: it's a German thing. If you don't hold each others gaze as you sip it means seven years bad sex... Since I haven't been having sex for that long I can't vouch for its accuracy.
Anyone cold?

Last edited:
Ah - seven years bad sex: it's a German thing. If you don't hold each others gaze as you sip it means seven years bad sex... Since I haven't been having sex for that long I can't vouch for its accuracy.
Anyone cold?

Sorry...phone and real life got in the way.

Seven years bad sex? I've had my lifetime quota, thanks. No more for me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back