Who's the shithole product?

That's an easy one. Line the three of them up on the platform with a noose around their necks and pull the lever. No compassionate person would even think twice. Humans are high-end animals. Like all animals, some are defective and cannot be permitted to live . They are exactly like rabid dogs. There is no option here. It is the moral and compassionate thing to do.

NUPLWMh.jpg

projection

U r jealous in every way.

U wish u were rich.
U wish u ran beauty pageants.
U wish u owned the resorts where beauty contestants resided.
U wish u married model after another.
U wish you were the most powerful man on earth.
U wish u had the power to call things like you for what they are, and not care of any consequences.

While you do not even qualify to be jealous.

U r jealous in every way.

U wish u were rich.
U wish u ran beauty pageants.
U wish u owned the resorts where beauty contestants resided.
U wish u married model after another.
U wish you were the most powerful man on earth.
U wish u had the power to call things like you for what they are, and not care of any consequences.

While you do not even qualify to be jealous.

I'm not a senile old man who shits hisself.

I win.

Hey, Luk! It's such a shame that you & Ferm have been bitch slapped by your fellow blurt kids.

After all, you finished 9th in the recent GB Hall of Fame election and Ferm finished 5th in the GB Hot Babe contest. Tough times, indeed.

Still feeding your "women" fish tacos? You know, your way of remembering Ferm's scent.

Still feeding your "women" fish tacos? You know, your way of remembering Ferm's scent.

I'll throw you a bone today since you have so little, Que.

Let's dissect your idiotic "insult".

"Women":
Are you saying that they aren't real women? If so, that means they have no scent.​

Fish tacos:
Why would I waste my money for tacos on a woman who isn't real.? How many women have you been with that their scent reminds you of fish tacos? Me? None. Why would I take women who don't exist to fish tacos that remind me of another woman who also doesn't exist?​

See dipshit, you're awful at this.

"Women":
Are you saying that they aren't real women? If so, that means they have no scent.​

Fish tacos:
Why would I waste my money for tacos on a woman who isn't real.? How many women have you been with that their scent reminds you of fish tacos? Me? None. Why would I take women who don't exist to fish tacos that remind me of another woman who also doesn't exist?​

They're saying that about Trump, too.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/twitter...new-nickname-for-sen-durbin-dicky-durbin-sad/

"Women":

Fish tacos:

Are you saying Ferm isn't real? Don't you remember her July trip to Cali? You made her pay for her own airline tickets, hotel bill & dinner. You fed her fish tacos for dinner her first night there.

For your reading pleasure...

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=87478122&postcount=56

Are you saying Ferm isn't real? Don't you remember her July trip to Cali? You made her pay for her own airline tickets, hotel bill & dinner. You fed her fish tacos for dinner her first night there.

For your reading pleasure...

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=87478122&postcount=56

What part of that says anything about an airline ticket or hotel? Oh, and the fish tacos were for lunch, not dinner, and they were fucking awesome.

See how terrible you are at this? Like, as bad as Cade on a particularly bad day.

Two bones today, dumbfuck! Your :heart: must be bursting.

I don't see how the tourist paying for their ticket is cause for ridicule. Hotel? depends.

Fish tacos for lunch? That's what California prides itself over no? Poverty meet pricey proteins?

These are not what makes Look At his Dick shithole material.

Are y'all thoroughly distracted from Mueller's probe?

Excellent.

What part of that says anything about an airline ticket or hotel? Oh, and the fish tacos were for lunch, not dinner, and they were fucking awesome.

See how terrible you are at this? Like, as bad as Cade on a particularly bad day.

Two bones today, dumbfuck! Your :heart: must be bursting.

If you fed me fish tacos for lunch/dinner, but I allegedly paid the bill, is it still possible for you to have fed me?

tenor.gif

I suppose next time we will have to make a itinerary replete with receipts for who paid for what since apparently someone has so little else to concern themselves with.

Or should we talk about the investigation into Russian Uranium?
Yeah, USA is buying Russian uranium because domestic production sucks. USA needs more slaves sweating in local uranium mines to keep up. There should be a probe. Hey, which of Tromp's buddies are major investors there?

If you fed me fish tacos for lunch/dinner, but I allegedly paid the bill, is it still possible for you to have fed me?

tenor.gif

I suppose next time we will have to make a itinerary replete with receipts for who paid for what since apparently someone has so little else to concern themselves with.

He's a fucking moron unworthy of our time or awesome tacos.

Back