Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
MistressJett said:
Some folks call me MJ, though most call me Jett.
You're making me miss playing on BME - I need to stoke my IAM account back to life. :)
I have enjoyed BME myself, Jett. As much as I like Bod-Mod some of the stuff pushes my limits - and that is a good thing.

P3170107.jpg

:catgrin:

Shankara20 said:
One more before I head off to work....

P9090014.jpg

:eek: ....sighs....Shankara Dude you asked me to hang all the washing out to dry....now I know where all the freaking pegs went .....:D

Oh well if you can't beat them, join them

SHANKLSASASASASA.jpg

Last edited:
@}-}rebecca---- said:
:eek: ....sighs....Shankara Dude you asked me to hang all the washing out to dry....now I know where all the freaking pegs went .....:D

Oh well if you can't beat them, join them

SHANKLSASASASASA.jpg

[/CENTER]

ROFL - Wonderful. Any time you need help with the laundry just give me a call...

I wonder how long photobucket will let this one stay??

So when photobucket takes a picture down they don't cancel your whole account? Do they send you a nasty note? Do you think they'd be upset about any of the pictures on my pic thread?

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
So when photobucket takes a picture down they don't cancel your whole account? Do they send you a nasty note? Do you think they'd be upset about any of the pictures on my pic thread?

I have found this

photobucket.gif

in place of several pics I posted to this thread. So far they have not sent me a note nor have they closed my account. I am interested to see how they respond to the "cock-sock" and "clothpin & streach" pics I have posted here as well as the WC pics I am now posting to my other thread - link

we shall see - we shall see

Shankara20 said:
I have found this

photobucket.gif

in place of several pics I posted to this thread. So far they have not sent me a note nor have they closed my account. I am interested to see how they respond to the "cock-sock" and "clothpin & streach" pics I have posted here as well as the WC pics I am now posting to my other thread - link

we shall see - we shall see

Thanks for the info!

:kiss:

I was once "owned". Can you guess how I was marked all day, every day,?

chain2.jpg

chain.jpg

:cool:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
:eek: Shankara dude get out of town !!!! Your kidding me aren't you ? :eek:
no, not at all. that way it is smoother and I can go faster and it often shoots farther...

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Honestly Shankara dude , do you think if I threw one of these out anyone would really care ?
messageinabottle.jpg

only if it was not yet empty...

My weekend technically started tonight at 10pm... two whole days off.... glee! :D

Sorry for lurking so much. I'm really liking this thread, though! :)

jadefirefly said:
My weekend technically started tonight at 10pm... two whole days off.... glee! :D

Sorry for lurking so much. I'm really liking this thread, though! :)
I glad you are enjoying this - I just needed a place to go crazy once in a while and this helps...

Sunday and Monday are my weekends, so mine has just started also. Today is my laundry day

Pc180002.jpg

how to get the correct size panties

pantyman1.gif

yum - my king of guy

well, it would help if he had a :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back